Relationship

Joy Sanctuary

"Mr Cho, the X-ray is out and the doctor wants to see you. He's in Room 2 right ahead of you" the nurse told him. "And you can leave your wife's bag in the side drawer there and you hold on to the key". 

"Thank you" Kyuhyun put Sungmin's bag, locked the drawer, held Sungmin's hand for a brief moment and then walked towards Room 2.

He knocked and entered "Hi doctor" 

"Hello. I'm Doctor Kim. How may I address you?" 

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun" 

"Ms Lee Sungmin's husband? Have a seat" the doctor looked down to the form in his file to confirm her injuries. 

Kyuhyun nodded and sat down. Somehow he felt good that people refered him as Sungmin's husband. 

"Ok, we will have to admit her to a ward. She broke her right shin and ankle, and one of her arm's bruise was quite deep. I think she used that arm to shield herself. The report said there was a mishap at a work area and she fell down on uneven floor and hit by planks".

"Yes, that's correct. She's my designer and she was there to assist me for my project in our sanctuary. I'm the architect of the lobby that we are renovating. It's just so happen that I was answering a phone call, otherwise I would have stopped her from stepping into the uneven flooring" Kyuhyun said sadly. 

"I see, ok, good, now that I know how she fell down and the impact, I can proceed with full diagnosis. Thank you so much, Mr Cho. You can inform the nurse of your ward preference, she can proceed to  allocate the ward for your wife". 

Kyuhyun stood up and thanked the doctor. Of course he would prefer single room. Sungmin is very precious to him and he wanted to look after her himself.  He also need to inform Heechul, who would surely nagged at him for failing to take care of his staff. 

Sungmin was allocated a single room as per Kyuhyun's request, and while waiting for the nurses to change Sungmin's attire to a hospital set, Kyuhyun called his mother to update her. He also call Heechul, who, as per expectation, nagged at him like a Diva. 

".... and why is my staff at your work site on a Saturday? Now I have to pay her extra for working on weekends..." 

Kyuhyun cut in to stop Heechul from continuous nagging "Hyung, I need to go. I text you the ward number ok...." and he cut off the line. How should he explained that the reason Sungmin was there was because of the bakery class, and that they are in a relationship? No, Sungmin wouldn't want her boss and colleagues to know about their relationship yet. 

Sungmin regained consciousness about an hour later. "Kyu?" she called softly, seeing Kyuhyun's head next to her on the bed. 

Kyuhyun lifted his head when he heard Sungmin's voice. He was just about to doze off but now wide awake "Sungmin, you are awake!!! How are you feeling?" 

Sungmin looked dazed and puzzled, and cringed when she tried to get up. "Ouch, my arm and leg...." 

"Don't get up, you injuries are quite bad. You broke your right shin and dislocated your ankle, and your right arm's bruise was quite deep. Doctor has fixed back your ankle though, but I think it will still be sore" Kyuhyun adjusted back Sungmin's head on the pillow. He kissed her forehead. 

"I'm sorry Kyu, I didn't think rationally at that time and shouldn't step on that planks. I just wanted to check the other wall....."

"Shhh, don't think about that accident anymore. Your are safe now, which is all that matters to me. We have a small problem though.." Kyuhyun contemplating whether to tell Sungmin or not. 

"Hmm? What is it?" Sungmin round eyes were focused on Kyuhyun. 

"I told Heechul hyung that you are in the hospital and he scolded me for getting you to work on a Saturday. I donno if you are ok to tell them about us, so I haven't tell him anything yet. He asked me for your ward number so probably your colleagues will be here on Monday" Kyuhyun told Sungmin, and added "Actually Min, I really don't mind letting Heechul hyung and your colleagues know about us". 

"But.." Sungmin was still worried about what others would say since Kyuhyun is their client. 

"Min, I don't want to hide about us.  So what if I'm your company's client? There is no rule to say client cannot marry the staff?" 

Sungmin was surprised that Kyuhyun mentioned marriage. Are they moving towards that direction? Is Kyuhyun seriously wanted her to be his life partner? Kyuhyun is handsome, successful and rich. There are hundreds of girls lining up just to be his girlfriend.

"Why are you quiet?" 

"You mentioned 'marry'...." 

"Yes, I want to marry you one day. You mean you didn't want to marry me?" Kyuhyun teased Sungmin. 

"Kyu, yes I do but it's still early and you might like other women one day..." 

"I only want you, Sungmin" 

"Kyu..." 

Kyuhyun bend forward and kissed her briefly. "Ok, enough talking. You need some rest. I arrange some food for you, so you rest first?". 

Sungmin nodded. She didn't realised how tired she was. Her arms and legs are aching. She winched painfully. Kyuhyun looked at her with concern. 

"I get you something to eat, and then you can take the painkillers and your medicines. Lie down first" Kyuhyun helped her to lie down properly, and carefully put a pillow under her injured hand. "I'll be back ok" and he kissed her lips again. 

Sungmin smile. Kyuhyun is such a great boyfriend and so caring.  And 100% husband material! She was quite overwhelmed with everything, to be honest. She never thought that the person she liked was the almighty KH Cho, and that KH Cho was actually a very nice and down to earth person, just like what Donghae told her. And now KH Cho is her boyfriend! And a loving boyfriend to be exact! She could see Kyuhyun's sincerety in everything he did eversince they started their relationship. And he mentioned that he only wanted her and nobody else, and he started talking about marriage. OhMyGod!  She felt all giddy inside! 

Kyuhyun came back with food and feed her, and ignored her plea that she could feed herself. They were talking and laughing, when the door to the ward opened. 

"Sungmin! How are you and.... ?" Heechul and Donghae suddenly appeared at the door and Donghae started talking but immediately stopped mid-way when he saw who the guy was, who was feeding Sungmin. 

"Mr Cho?.." Donghae asked, with disbelief. 

"Kim Kyu?.." Heechul asked, equally with disbelief..