You're mine

Joy Sanctuary

Throughout their dinner, Sungmin wasn't feeling comfortable, not because of her injuries or the apartment or the food, but the fact that she'll be sleeping on the same bed as Kyuhyun. Though she was considered as modern and open minded, she still has a traditional mindset.

Noticing her quietness and sensing her discomfort, Kyuhyun asked "What is it? Is there anything wrong? You've been quiet since just now. Is the food ok?"

"Yes yes, the food is ok. I'm so sorry, I was thinking about something".

"A penny for your thoughts?"

Sungmin didn't know what to say. She was already so thankful that Kyuhyun offered to take care of her, and she didn't want to be ungrateful.

"Ahhhh, I think you are still uncomfortable with the thought of sleeping with me?"

"Yes..." 

"Min, I promise I won't ask for more. I just want to hold you and sleep. If you are in the guest room, how am I suppose to know when you woke up or wanted to use the bathroom? Don't worry too much of what others say".

"I know, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to spoil your reputation. I didn't want people to say I leech on you and take advantage of your kindness"

Kyuhyun was quiet for a moment, as if thinking about something. Then as if decided on something, he got up and started clearing their plates and glasses. Sungmin thought that she had gone overboard and make Kyuhyun angry. She felt ashame of herself for being so ungrateful.

Before Sungmin could apologise, Kyuhyun walked into his walk-in wardrobe and came out after a moment. Instead of coming to Sungmin, he walked back to his kitchen to take something.

Sungmin became sad. She really had to apologise and told herself to trust Kyuhyun and believe in his honesty. She was surprised that Kyuhyun walked back to the dining table and put two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. And then he took out something and kneel in front of her.

"Kyu, what...??"

"Lee Sungmin, will you marry me?" Kyuhyun said, with a face full of love, and his hands holding a diamond ring in a box, gleaming from the lights obove the dining table.

Surprise beyond words, Sungmin started tearing and look at Kyuhyun through her tears.

"Min, I need an answer, not tears from you... "

"Kyu, you surprise me. When did you buy the ring?" Sungmin said wiping her tears.

"Can you answer my question first, my dear and lovely Miss Lee Sungmin?"

"Yes, yes, I will marry you, Kyu!" Sungmin said, wiping her tears happily.

Kyuhyun smile, got up and put the ring on her finger. It fits perfectly and looks so beautiful when she wears it. He reached up and kissed her and then hugged her lovingly.

Letting her go, he said "I bought the ring last month during my business trip, and I keep it because I wanted to find the right moment to ask you to be my wife.  Well I guess I don't need to wait any longer and that tonight is the right moment because I want you to be comfortable with me and get used to have me by your side. I love you, Sungmin" and he kissed her again.

"I love you very much, Kyu and thank you for loving me. I don't know how to describe how happy I am right now. I feel so blessed"

"We'll go and meet your parents once you are slightly better, so that I can officially ask for your hand, ok" Kyuhyun smile lovingly at her and got up. He opened the wine and pour it into their glasses. He gave Sungmin her glass and a made a toast "To our engagement and future together!!" 

It was late when both of them were ready to sleep. Sungmin was nervous but brave herself when Kyuhyun pulled her into his arms. Kyuhyun was so gentle and caring and she felt so love. She reached up to kiss Kyuhyun and smuggled more into his chest. 

Kyuhyun held her closely to him, her hair lovingly, and kissed her forehead. He put his desire on hold, subdued his excitement, in order to fulfil her wish of just sleeping together. He respected her and only wish for her happiness. He didn't know when exactly did he fell madly in love with her and now he felt that he couldn't live without her anymore. So this is how it feels when you are in love! He didn't know that he felt this wonderful and now that she's here in his arms, she just complete his happiness. 

It was one of the best sleep she had ever since she was hospitalised. She did woke up at night and Kyuhyun had carried her to go to the bathroom, and they went back to sleep in the same position.  She felt at ease in Kyuhyun's arm and when she woke up again in the morning, his other arm was all around her waist. So this is how it felt to be his girlfriend. She wondered if there was somebody else before her. Sensing that she was awake, Kyuhyun tightened his hold and pulled her closer. 

But she suddenly felt something poking her thigh. And Kyuhyun was still subconsciously pulling her closer and she could fully feel against her front thigh. OMG he wasn't wearing an underwear. She felt excited but she reminded herself she shouldn't cross the line. But then again, she's going to be his wife, isn't she? 

"No no, I shouldn't" Sungmin scolded herself. She tried to think of something else so that she don't keep thinking of Kyuhyun's member poking her. "Hmm, what day is this, aren't Kyu need to go to work? Maybe I wake him up to go to work?" Sungmin was trying to think fast. "Oh but it's a Saturday. Darn it, Kyu is not working today" Sungmin took a deep breath. 

Slowly and gently, she shook Kyuhyun's arm "Kyu, wake up. Do you nerd to go to work or to the sanctuary?"

"Hmmm?"

"Wake up.."

"Min... it's Saturday" Kyuhyun mumbled. 

"You normally go to the sanctuary, right?"

"Hmmm.... Not today since you are here... " Kyuhyun tighten his hold. And Sungmin felt pressing harder against her. 

"Kyu..."

"I want you....."

"Hmmm..."

Kyuhyun opened his eyes "I'm sorry, Min, I tried to control my desire, but it doesn't last. I.. I go and settle it myself" Kyuhyun made a move to get up.

Sungmin stopped him, and looked at him "I... I want you too" she said shyly. "But I can't move much, so I'll be a boring partner"

Kyuhyun looked at her with surprise "Min, I can settle it myself".

"No, let's do it. I do want you, Kyu, so much"

"Are you sure, Min? If we do it, there is no turning back... you are mine, heart, body and soul"

"I'm sure, and I want you to be mine too" Sungmin looked at him lovingly. Kyuhyun is so handsome in the morning. With his deep husky voice and tossled hair, he looked extremely gorgeous. 

Kyuhyun started kissing her, from her forehead, to her nose, on both cheeks, her jaw, and then her lips. Then he travel to , and his hand started ing her pajama. He kissed her chest and gently removed her bra. 

"Oh Min, you are so beautiful!" and he kissed her and gently squeezed both and started her s on each . Sungmin didn't expect that it felt so wonderful. She started ing Kyuhyun's pajama, and Kyuhyun stopped and removed his pajama himself. He then went back to ling her s. He went down to her tummy and kissed every inch of it. 

Bravely, she reached out to finger . She heard Kyuhyun hissed but instead of stopping, she started squeezing it. It was amazing how hard it became and it was, errr.. big. 

Kyuhyun gently removed her pajama bottom and her . He them removed his own bottom. Ohmygod, sprung up and it was so glorious. Kyuhyun took her hand and led it to . She held it and it felt so warm and amazingly big. How on earth did he managed to hide it all these while?? 

"Kyu, ahhhh" she felt like shouting when Kyuhyun's long finger rubbing her oris and started entering her. It felt so good and she literally squeel when Kyuhyun's fingers went deeper. 

Everything went like a daze. She reached her peak and literally screaming in ecstacy. Kyuhyun slowly spread her legs and made sure that her injured leg was in a comfortable position. Then Kyuhyun positioned himself and entered her slowly, making her screamed again, at first due to the sharp pain, but later due to the the excitement. Kyuhyun kept asking if she was okay and only started to move when she became comfortable with his size. 

As Kyuhyun hit her G-spot, she screamed again and she felt like a mad woman when Kyuhyun moved faster. She was in a mess and just couldn't control herself. 

She reached her organism just when Kyuhyun reached his and screamed her name and shoot his seeds inside her. 

After a while, Kyuhyun pulled out slowly and kissed her passionately. "Are you okay, Min? Did I hurt you when I entered you?" 

Sungmin smile "A bit". 

"Is your leg okay?" 

"Surprisingly yes. Thank you for being gentle" 

"I can't promise next time though" he chuckled. 

"Kyu, your bed.... is wet" Sungmin wanted to reach for the tissue box but Kyuhyun stopped her. 

"It ok, I'll change the bed spread later. Rest first and sleep more, later we can take our shower" he said sleepily. 

Sungmin fell asleep too and when she woke up, it was nearly noon! And Kyuhyun was kissing her again, and her s, with against her legs, all hard and alive again. They ended up making love again, and only an hour later, they managed to move out of bed to have their shower. 

Sungmin was whipping eggs with butter to make pancakes for 'breakfast' in the kitchenette when she heard the doorbell. Kyuhyun came out from the bedroom and shrugged his shoulder at Sungmin's questioning look. He was puzzled himself as he didn't invite anybody. 

Sungmin used her crutches to walk  towards the door at the same time Kyuhyun reached his door. He kissed her briefly, and steadied her to stand, before opening his door. A lady asked "Hi, sorry to disturb you. Is Sungminnie here?" 

"Omma??" she said with surprised.