365 Elders

Randomness

A prolonged beep was heard around a surgery room. The recent patient would've been saved if it weren't for the late surgery and the patient's weak system. The head doctor, who was also a head surgeon, could only plaster a poker face as her crew did the finishing works.

She got out of the operating room and proceeded, tossing aside the pleas of the deceased's relative. Her steps were heavy as she got to her office. She didn't even bother to change nor clean herself of the patient's blood.

A ring disrupted her thought as she answered. "Yeah?"

Lim Nayoung, it's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

Nayoung sighed and decided to clean up.

+++

Flashing lights were all over a runway in China. A goddess came out of her limousine and was groveled at by sponsors and fans alike.

She was on a special award, a nominee for Best Actress in a certain movie she was a part in. The ceremony was utterly long and boring for her buy as she got her award, it all sufficed those long and boring times.

Now, after the said award, she was back at her condominium. A ring was heard around her home as she sighed and grabbed her phone.

"Hello?" She spoke.

Zhou Jieqiong, it's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

"Uhmmm...seriously?" Jieqiong mumbled as she called another person. "Get my car ready."

+++

A business meeting was settled in a large company as the CEO shook hands with the rest of her workers and sponsors. She decided to ahead, her secretary following her like a lap dog. As she got to the door of her office, it hit her.

"Miss Ki, get me my coffee. I want it now." She demanded.

Her secretary nodded and went off. She hurriedly got in and her special smarphone was ringing. She grabbed it and answered. "Yes?"

Jung Chaeyeon, it's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

Her secretary came back with her coffee and she hung up her call. Chaeyeon then gave some instructions. "Tell Mr. Sam that the meeting will be cancelled. Tell him to meet me tomorrow."

"Right away, ma'am." She nodded.

+++

Runnning. Her favorite thing to do was running. It was a wild goose chase as men in suits were chasing her, bullets firing like little flashes of light. As for the woman, she cussed as she got her gun and shot them off.

"ing bastards." She hissed.

A call disrupted her momentum as she hissed and answered. "What?!"

Kim Chungha, it's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

Chungha had another fleet coming as she shot them off and ran.

+++

On the other side of the dark alley was also a running woman in the scorching sun. Dignitaries and scums were behind her as she cackled while csrrying a suitcase full of money.

She was agile and she got to a hiding place. She huffed as she got a beep from her smartwatch. "Y'hello?"

Kim Sejeong, it's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

"Hmm...what's the commotion in store this time?" Sejeong asked herself as she ran again.

+++

Five women got to a hiding spot close to the demilitarized zone. They shared their remarks as another woman arrived. The woman looked at her team composed of a doctor, an artist, a billionaire, an ex-member of the Mafia, and a certified thief and she coughed lightly.

"I would've thought the 365 Elders were down for." Sejeong remarked.

"It won't as long as Seobi-nim will lead us and as long as people are in jeopardy and oppression." Nayoung said. "It's what the 365 Elders do."

"True." Seobi nodded. "Now, the agenda is that terrorists are all around and have abducted six children and are making ransoms against dignitaries." 

"Aish...why involve kids?" Nayoung was triggered. "Such heartless beings."

"Yeah. Sejeong and I are going to whip some ." Chungha huffed.

"More like I'll be the one whipping your ." Sejeong winked.

"No time for s like that, Sejeong." Jieqiong sighed. "This is serious."

"Jieqiong is right." Seobi said as she got some paper. "Our subsidiaries have gathered information to where the kids are. They are across the country, with one kid here in Seoul. Now, the head of them will address war if the ransom won't be abolished. We must bring them safely."

"Will gou be joining us, Seobi-nim?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I will guide you through voice messages. Some rookies will be in mischief in the headquarters without my presence. I must be watchful." Seobi said.

Nayoung was told to lead and she nodded. As Seobi had to leave, Nayoung disseminated the plans. They were to get the kid nearest to them and separate to get the five remaining kids. They all got on a car as Chungha drove towards the first location.

"The Blue House?" Chaeyeon asked.

"A ransom for the President." Nayoung hissed. "Speed up, Chungha!"

"Got it." Chungha nodded.

+++

They arrived at the Blue House with a quiet ruckus paving way. Nonetheless, the 365 Elders were in action, facing a retarded woman holding up a tall kid. 

"Hands off the kid." Chungha holds a gun.

"Why would I?!" She yelled. "I want MY money!!"

Chaeyeon showed a suitcase full of cash and the woman lets go of the kid. Chungha cussed and shot the woman. Sejeong joined in and stabbed her with poison and Nayoung and Jieqiong mended the kid's wounds.

"You okay?" Nayoung asked. "What's your name?"

"Kim Doyeon." She mumbled. "Thank you, Imonie."

"You can call us unnies." Sejeong said. "Come on. Let me help you walk."

Doyeon got rescued and helped out as Nayoung took him and cuffed his hands, tossing his body by the back of the van. They all got in and drove somewhere.

+++

"We'll have to separate here." Nayoung said.

"I volunteer to take care of Doyeon." Chaeyeon said.

"You'll have to take the car." Nayoung tossed her keys. "We'll meet by the Han River."

"Noted." Sejeong nodded. "Duty calls to us."

They separated as Chaeyeon drove to her assigned kid. For Doyeon, she asked. "Unnie?"

"Yes, Doyeon?" Chaeyeon responded as she drove.

"Who are you guys? Are you part of the defense force or something?" Doyeon clarified.

"No." Chaeyeon responded. "But all you need to know is that we bring peace 365."

She got to a field of buckwheat and told Doyeon to stay in the car. She got down and two people were comong closer. Chaeyeon huffed and got another suitcase.

"Who are you?" The crazy woman asked as the tall kid cried.

"You don't need to know. Here." Chaeyeon threw the suitcase. "In exchange, give the child to me."

The woman saw a lot of money and she cheered. The kid was released and Chaeyeon eased her fear. She got her inside the car with Doyeon. Chaeyeon drove back as the girl bowed.

"No problem, kid." Chaeyeon spoke. "Name?"

"Jeon Somi." She said.

"Well, Somi. I'm Chaeyeon and that is Doyeon. Now..." She got some earpods. "...you might want to wear this."

Somi and Doyeon obeyed and Chaeyeon got a remote. She pressed the button and the kids felt a sudden impact. For Chaeyeon, she was just like Stone Nayoung. The kids got rid of the earpods and wowed, seeing an explosion.

"Wow. How do you do that, unnie?" Doyeon and Somi asked.

"You'll know when you grow older." Chaeyeon smiled.

+++

Nayoung was never a fighter but she did try self-defense. Nonetheless, she got a scalpel on her hand and got to an old warehouse. She heard muffled screams as she saw another crazy woman holding a panicking child.

"Let the child go." Nayoung demanded. 

"And what could a doctor do to me?" She chuckled and got a shotgun.

Nayoung gulped and threw her scalpel off. She then started to charge. The woman shot aimlessly and Nayoung dodged the bullets. She got closer and punched  and kicked the woman off of the child. Nayoung got the shotgun and killed the woman right there.

"W-What was that?!!" The child screamed.

Nayoung sighed and went to comfort her. The child had a booming voice yet she somehow felt at ease with Nayoung.

"I thought you were going to cry. You're safe now." Nayoung sighed. "Name?"

"Yoo Yeunjung." She mumbled.

"Come with me." Nayoung said as she heard a honk. "We need to be away from this place."

Yeunjung didn't want to but she didn't have a choice. She followed Nayoung towards the van. Chaeyeon switched seats as Nayoung drove. Chaeyeon checked the kids as she got to meet Yeunjung.

"A call, Chae." Nayoung spoke as her phone rang.

Chaeyeon decided go answer it for her. "Jie."

Get here quickly. I need to rest my back since I'm carrying the kid.

Chaeyeon hung up and said, "Nayoung, speed this baby up."

+++

Jieqiong was carrying a cutie as she stared at the fire that engulfed the whole building and the said culprit inside. Jieqing waited as Nayoung and Chaeyeon arrived. Jieqiong got the fainted kid by the others and grabbed the first body, going back inside the burning place.

"Chaeyeon-unnie!" Somi gasped. "Will she be okay?"

"Yeah. Jieqiong is unstoppable." Nayoung mumbled.

"Says the woman who admires her." Chaeyeon mumbled.

Jieqiong got back, scraping the dirt off of her face. She sat by the children as Nayoung continued to drive.

"I bombed one and you burned two. Nice one, Jie." Chaeyeon said.

"Yes, of course." Jieqiong remarked.

"It's the Great Zhou from the movie Ideal of Idols." Somi pointed.

"Omo- I loved that movie." Yeunjung said.

Jieqiong was privileged to meet little fans and ended up patting the head of the sleeping one. She even checked her uniform that had her name. "Kang Mina."

"We better get Sejeong and Chungha quickly." Nayoung hissed.

"What happened?" Jieqiong asked.

"They got themselves in a wild goose chase." Nayoung sighed.

+++

Sejeong huffed and got a fainted kid by her back. Chungha managed to catch up as she also had a kid who had the same height as her. In the end, they met and mads a run against crazy women who held the kids captive.

A bang was heard...then another. Sejeong and Chungha froze. Sejeong looked to see Nayoung with a shotgun as Chungha looked behind. The culprits were shot in the head.

"That should settle it." Nayoung sighed.

Nayoung and Jieqiong weng to help Sejeong and Chungha with the kids. Then the two joined inside, met the other children, and comforted the kid Chungha saved, who goes by the name of Yoojung.

"Another sleepy kid like Mina," said Jieqiong.

"That's Sohye." Sejeong said. "She was too scared she fainted."

"Anyways...mission accomplished." Nayoung spoke and everyone cheered.

+++

Seobi congratulated the 365 Elders for a mission success. The said Elders not only got their rewards but they got bonds with the kids. The kids were also back with their families, all safe and sound.

After the celebrations, the five of them walked around to reliven themselves as mysterious heroines through all the days of the year. 

"I'm relieved that no patient died today." Nayoung huffed.

"I was even thankful that my rumors of being a 365 Elder were kept secret. I can still be the artist I want to be." Jieqiong said.

"I"m happy of the mission and the reward." Chaeyeon grinned and hugged her suitcase. "More money for me."

"Shut it, Chae. You're a billionaire. Why even bother?" Chungha sighed. "I may go back to bounty hunting to pass the time? What about you, Sejeong?"

"I'll stick to stealing, thanks." Sejeong said. "Maybe I'll join your endeavors in the future."

Rings were heard simultaneously as they got their phones. It formed one hologram and there was Seobi.

Elders, there's an emergency. Report to 365 HQ ASAP.

The five friends chuckled and got to their van, remembering that their main duty will never be over because they will always be there to help.

After all, they're 365 Elders for a reason.