One Base

Randomness

A group composed of eleven members arrived at MNet's building once again, with voices and emotions of glee present within the meeting room with shares of hugs and kisses.

"Although we met as ISAC last week, I'm so happy to see you all." Doyeon spoke and hugged each member.

"Too bad I wasn't there, even Somi and Sohye." Chungha pouted.

"But baby, your comeback was wonderful." Sejeong said.

Somi nodded as she played the music and everyone jammed, with Yeunjung messing the ears of everyone so beautifully with her dynamic voice. Chungha laughed and adored her members. But it had to cease when their favorite producer came to meet them again.

"Aigoo...it's been a while, girls." She spoke. "How are you all?"

"We're fine, PD-nim." Somi spoke.

"It wasn't a while, PD-nim." Kyulkyung said. "We had our fun in the Philippines during Christmas last year." 

"I haven't forgotten the day you all went crazy at S&R in Taguig City." The producer said.

"That's true." Somi said and the producer chuckled.

"PD-nim, we're gathered again for a special show, right?" Chaeyeon spoke.

"That's actually correct." She answered. "I have decided to meet you all again to conduct a reality show dedicated to the year since the disbandment."

They pictured disbandment as a sad moment bbut with the continuous support of the fans within their respective flower roads, the essence of being members of IOI was never lost. To the hearts of many fans, IOI stays.

"The disbandment was sad for the fans. But still, they continued to support you all within your respective flower roads, like Chungha's comeback with Rollercoaster and a future comeback with Gugudan." The producer explained. "I know you eleven since the Producer 101 era and you always wanted to do something nice towards your fans. So I decided that we'll do another reality show."

The producer got proposals for the members and they looked. They had their reactions. 

"IOI Go: One Base." Sejeong read. 

"Ooohh~~ this is great!" Yoojung said excitedly.

"It's like Wanna One Go: Zero Base. One common concept is that you'd all stay on a special base in one country and enjoy yourselves while doing a series of tasks." 

"Wanna One had their show in LA, right?" Sohye spoke.

"That's right, Sohye. Now..." The producer said. "Try to guess the country you'll be staying in. And you'd get a golden card to use for privileges once more."

"Canada." Somi guessed.

"Middle Earth!" Yeunjung guessed too.

"That's not even a real place, Yeunjung." Doyeon spoke.

"Philippines?" Chungha guessed.

The members waited as the producer told them of their verdict. "Correct!"

Cheer filled the whole room, the voices almost breaking the glass that covered the meeting room. Chungha even got her golden card and listed the privileges she wanted to have during the trip. The producer loved how the girls were having fun as they went silent instantly, waiting for instructions and additional announcements.

"So...the start of your trip will be on the 22nd. We'll be staying in the Philippines until April." She started and everyone was excited. "We'll be doing various missions but mostly, you're going to have most of your fun time inside your base."

"Can't we just go now?" Mina asked. "I missed and wanted to see Sofia, my baby."

"She's not even your baby." Sohye batted.

"I sense a jealous penguin." Yeunjung coughed and everyone laughed.

"Will we even get to see our Filipino friends again?" Kyulkyung pouted. "I miss them, especially Sofia-unnie."

"That'll be one thing that you'll need to find out."

+++

"Who's ready to go back to Philippines?!" Nayoung asked as if she was in the revolution.

"Heol...we're already here, you stone." Sejeong spoke.

Nayoung stopped as she was already in the foot of the third terminal of NAIA. The members chuckled of their stone Leader, even the fans who greeted them and took pictures of them. 

"I wonder if Sofia baby knows that we're here." Mina asked as she looked around.

"I'm even searching for Khate-unnie." Sohye added.

The eleven members and their production team walked towards the arrival area as Sejeong scrolled onto a large list of their second mini-mission. "We need to look for our banner by our mystery tour guide."

"The question is...who is our tour guide? Is it May?" Chungha asked.

"There's some hints on what the banner looks like." Somi said as she read. "It's pink, it's written in English...and it even has a Filipino phrase." 

"We even have our lightstick that glows green if we got the answer right." Yoojung said as she held onto it.

"What does vegetable ice cream taste like?" Yeunjung asked. "I imagined that with the green lightstick."

"Ew." Doyeon reacted. "You and your thoughts sometimes."

Since both Doyeon, Somi, and Nayoung were the tallest members, they looked for the banner together. Yoojung and Chungha joked with their insults of their heights until Somi pointed out the banner. Doyeon waved the green lightstick and it signalled. The members were happy and at the same time, they were curious to who would be their tour guide.

"Hehehe...my golden card, PD-nim?" Somi grinned as she lent her hand.

"What about us?" Doyeon pouted, even Nayoung joined in.

"You look like a stoned duck, Nayoung-unnie," said Yoojung.

"Rule have changed. In every mission and mini-mission, only one golden card is given." The producer said. "And only one person per golden card."

"And I found the banner first so it's mine." Somi grinned cheekily again.

The producer chuckled and Somi got her golden card. The members and the crew got closer to the person wearing a mask. The person revealed herself and Chaeyeon went first to greet and hug her.

"Hi, everyone." It was Jeziah. "I'm glad you guys came back again."

The other members greeted Jeziah and they had to finish their talk back on their van. The members and the cameraman got on the first van with the production crew on the other van. The members were even shocked of the driver, especially Somi.

"Eyy." The woman dabbed. 

"Eyy!" IOI dabbed with her.

"Greetings, IOI." The driver greeted.

"Gretchen-unnie." Somi said hi and Gretchen replied as she turned the van on. 

They finally drove and played music along the way. They were enjoying the ride as Mina asked. "Where's Sofia-unnie, Jeziah-unnie?"

"Mommy's still at work." Jeziah said.

"I joined her with work but she requested me that I pick you guys up." Gretchen added. "In the meantime, Jeziah and I will take you to the base."

Curiosity and excitement filled the hearts of the members. Gretchen drove to a suburban part of Manila and arrived in front of an abandoned warehouse. The members were shocked. Yoojung got a bit scared due to the ambiance. Gretchen and Jeziah guided the members by the building and they followed slowly. They got to a door as Gretchen scraped something off of the wall. She then slammed a box by the side and it lit up.

"Woah." Somi gasped. "One Base."

"That's right." Jeziah said. "You were a bit scared because of the outer ambiance but wait till you see the interior."

Gretchen slammed the vending machine and it opened. The members and the crew followed the two through a tight pathway. It was a little dark so Yoojung lit the lightstick with it's right colors. After some time, Yoojung turned it off as a light emerged. Somi was the first on the line and wowed as she got to the end. The other members got out to and wowed with Somi.

The base had a wonderful interior design. There was a large area in the center with a couch, recliner, loveseat, and two themed bean bags. At the sides were food stalls and vending machines of instant food, drinks and comic books. But the main spectacle was the rooms with their respective names, each room having various themes with respect to each member.

"Yay! Goguma stall!!" Chungha cheered and ate a stick.

"My room is penguin-themed~ ♡" Sohye cheered.

"Yay! I have a gaming PC." Chaeyeon smiled. "It has Sofia's name."

"My punching bag too." Somi said as she got to her room.

"Jeziah-unnie, Gretchen-unnie." Mina called. "Did Sofia baby build this?"

Jeziah and Gretchen sat at the center and IOI gathered up. Jeziah started. "PD-nim had this planned after your time here in the Philippines during Christmas. Of all of us, she told Mommy first."

"Sofia met the production team on her trip to Korea with her sister Diane during New Year. Sofia joined with this idea and conceptualized all there is of the base." Gretchen said and everyone reacted. "She got Khate and Jeanne to join her. This was an old abandoned warehouse and all of us pitched in to renovate the building. They worked on the interior and Sofia dissimenated the concept towards us and the production team to create the base that you are seeing now."

"Is this why you asked us so many questions during the meeting, PD-nim?" Sejeong asked.

"That's correct." She answered. "Sofia considered your hobbies, specialties, and your favorites. She is such a wonderful fan, right?"

"Yes!!" IOI cheered.

Somi had a dojo-themed room with a punching bag due to her Taekwondo lineage. Sejeong had a theatre-like room and had a large screen with a collection of old movies, a player, and a karaoke machine. Yoojung had a vintage room filled with art materials and a camera. Chungha had a room with a cute nature feel with pictures of hamsters and was close to the goguma stall. Sohye had her penguin-themed room close to the garbage bin. Kyulkyung's room had a Chinese vibe, Chaeyeon's was femininely pink with a gaming PC, Doyeon had a sporty vibe with a cheerleader's uniform, Mina had the Jeju vibe with her own food vending machine inside. Nayoung's was sleek with a lot of Buddha statues and nail polishes and Yeunjung's room had a pool of balls for a bed and was like a kid's playroom.

"I even have a guitar!" Yeunjung said as she played.

"Why does Mina have a vending machine inside?" Kyulkyung asked.

"Because Sofia baby loves me." Mina winked.

"Don't talk to me today." Sohye mumbled and got to her room.

"GO GO GO." Dodaeng teased.

Mina whined and followed Sohye, causing everyone to chuckle of an IOI OTP.

"So...will there be a mission today?" Nayoung asked.

"You will rest for today and join us for dinner later." Jeziah said. "The production team will rest upstairs and Gretchen and I need to go back to work."

"Will we see Sofia and the others later?" Chaeyeon asked.

Gretchen could only nod as they had to go. IOI hugged them before they had to go as the production team went up. 

"Why don't you all check out your rooms?" Their producer asked. "I'll see you girls later, okay?"

The members nodded and bid goodbye to their producer. They looked around and froze as Chungha was pigging herself with goguma sticks.

"Heol...you've been eating while listening?" Nayoung asked.

"Mmmhm." Chungha nodded and gulped. "I got hungry plus the goguma sticks are delicious."

"Ooohh...there's even a recreational room here." Somi said as she found a room next to the exit.

The members got inside, with Nayoung checking on Mina and Sohye. They wowed, seeing arcade stalls, gaming PCs, and toys for adults (not the ones hahahaha).

"Nerf!" Somi exclaimed as she got a toy gun and shot everyone.

The rest of them got their toy guns and had fun on the recreational room. But then, it was disrupted by Nayoung's scream.

"What's going on?" Sejeong asked as she covered her ears.

"I have a feeling that the shikshin couple are having-"

Sejeong marched out too as Doyeon was interrupted. She felt a hit by her head, looking at the back to see Kyulkyung. 

"Back to the game!" Doyeon shot back and they all had fun once more.

+++

It was night time in the Philippines and IOI together with the crew got to a restaurant. They were inside their reserved conference room inside the restaurant for dinner. The members had their orders on Filipino food as they were excited with meeting their old Filipino friends all while expecting the rest of them to come.

For instance, Mina was looking around. Yoojung was nudging her to stop.

"Gretchen, Ellison, and Sofia baby haven't arrived yet." Mina pouted then went to comfort Sohye to avoid any triggers.

"My bae has gone busy again." Khate added.

"Heard from Jeziah that she's an IT specialist. She programmed my PC and got my favorite games." Chaeyeon said. "She even has her own mobile game foe beta testing and I played the whole afternoon."

"I want a copy." Yeunjung pouted.

"Me too." Somi raised a hand.

Just then, the food arrived and they all cheered. And right on cue, the three remaining Filipino friends arrived. Mina and the rest squealed of a certain cutie in her work clothes, all while she adjusted her collar by ing the first button.

"Ogle at Sofia-ssi or no goguma sticks and wonderful nights for you." Chungha hissed.

"Ogle at Sofia-unnie or no cuddles and food for you." Sohye added.

"But you get to ogle at Khate-unnie." Mina batted back.

"Burn~" Dodaeng teased.

Sohye and Sejeong were damned as the three got to the table. They got to hug the members one by one, with Mina hugging a certain friend after missing her for so long. "Sofia baby~"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sofia bowed and got to her seat.

"We can finally eat!" Somi said. "Thank you for the meal!"

"Thank you for the meal!" Everyone joined in and ate.

The table had a variety of Filipino appetizers and main courses and the members and the crew had a wonderful time eating.

"Lechon~~" Mina cheered as she ate some crispy roasted pork skin.

"Even the sinigang is so asim kilig." Somi squealed. "Sandara-sunbaenim and Thunder-sunbaenim ate this one time on One Night Food Trip."

"It's actually Sandara-unnie's favorite Filipino food." Sofia shared the fact and everyone wowed.

"PD-nim, will we go to other places too?" Chungha asked as she munched onto mussels with cheese.

"Yes. Inspired by the two shows, we'll take stops in Palawan, Cebu, and Davao, the city where Sofia, Ellison and Gretchen studied IT."

The members were in awe, with Sohye and Mina sneaking to eat a lot of food. Mina watched Sofia eat quietly as she asked by holding her arm. "Baby, how have you been?"

"I'm fine, Mina." Sofia smiled despite of working the whole day. "I'd ask the same to you all."

"We're fine too, Sofia-ssi." Nayoung smiled.

"And Chungha-unnie?" Sofia called Chungha who stopped eating bangus belly. "Nice comeback."

Chungha gulped and talked. "Really? Aw, you're my favorite fan like your sister~ how is she, Sofia-ssi?"

"Unnie is fine and she's at Taiwan. She was sorry she couldn't come. She wanted to see you, Chungha-unnie." Sofia spoke.

"Eat some more, unnie." Sohye fed Khate some duck basil rice.

"Aigoo...you made Sohye jealous again, Mina." Sejeong clicked a tongue.

"We talked about it." Mina added. "We have our favorite fan but we love each other."

"Up." Doyeon spoke.

"Preach." Yoojung said before indulging herself on crispy pata.

"Sofia-ssi, I loved your game." Chaeyeon cheered. 

"I got Ellison and Gretchen to help me." Sofia gave her credit. "Eat some more everyone."

The members and the crew nodded and they managed to eat everything of the appetizers and main courses. The desserts came in and they wowed.

"Halo-halo~" Yeunjung got her cup.

"There's even coffee jelly." Nayoung got some.

"Ooohh~ this is sticky~" Kyulkyung got some cassava cake. "Mmmhm! It's delicious!"

"I recommended these desserts for each member." Sofia said and scooted a plate of food to Chungha. "Try this one, unnie. It has sweet potato."

Chungha nodded and tried. She wiped her eyes and loved the dessert. "Can we bring home a pack of these? I love it!"

"I love the mais con hielo." Somi spoke as she ate. "It's yellow, Gretchen-unnie's favorite color."

Gretchen laughed lightly and everyone continued to eat. They finished the desserts and everyone was full. Sofia called for a waiter for their bill. She talked with the producer again and they divided the shares for their payment.

"Thank you, ma'am." The waiter bowed.

"Thank you also for the accommodation." Sofia smiled.

All of them exitted and got to a van back to the base. Everyone got inside as the producer called everyone up for a meeting before they can prep for bed.

"Tomorrow will be a wonderful start for the month. All of us will go on a trip and have missions in various regions in the Philippines. I have to announce in advance that you need to make most of your fun outside the base because the next phase..." The producer showed a timer. "...is the base lockdown."

The members saw the time: 101 hours. They were shocked as Somi addressed. "Does this mean we will have the chance to be stuck inside the base for 101 hours?"

"Yes." She answered. "You have facilities inside to pass the time. Main rule is that you cannot get out of the base not unless you have errands. You can't fake an errand because the production team will follow. Unabiding of main rule will cost an extension of 11 hours. Do another and it'll also cost another extension of 11 hours plus demerits."

"Oh my..." Chungha gasped.

"For instance if there's a mission?" Chaeyeon asked.

"That is also considered as an errand. Missions will be given in various ways and to selected members. For now, you have to anticipate and prepare for Monday, which is the start of your time outside the base before going onto the base lockdown." The producer added. "That would be all. Now say goodbye to your friends."

"Let me ask one last question, PD-nim?" Mina spoke. "If the lockdown happens, can our Filipino friends visit?"

"Good question." The producer said. "No."

"What?!!" IOI reacted.

"During the lockdown, you cannot get out nor let one of our Filipino friends visit you." The producer said. "That would cost them their time and an addition of 11 hours on lock-up for you eleven."

"Ah...really..." Chungha cussed. "I'm getting another heart attack..."

"PD-nim. I was getting fired up!" Somi spoke.

"Not my baby!" Mina exclaimed as she hugged Sofia. "Sofia baby, do you have to go?"

Sofia looked at the members and they pouted, looking so cute. The rest of the Filipino friends nudged her playfully.

"No. I'll stay on that room over there..." Sofia said, adding gleam to their faces. "...after you complete the lockdown."

"Ah..." Doyeon was damned. "...our production team has influenced our Sofia-ssi."

"You must stop this influence or else you'll regret." Nayoung said.

The production team laughed. Sofia watched the down faces of the members and cheered them up. "Don't worry. I'll still see you this week. We're going with you during your time outside the base."

The members were happy again and bidded goodbye to their Filipino friends. The production team made final announcement as it was wrapped up as a day for the members.

"Excuse me, PD-nim." Somi raised a hand before she could go. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Next to Yeunjung's room." She said and the production team went up to rest.

Somi thanked her and ran towards the bathroom, causing the members to laugh.

+++

It was the start of the week and IOI's first part of the show was a showcase of their trip in Manila. The members enjoyed sights, ate delicious food, and spent wonderful time with the production crew and their Filipino friends.

Their last stop of the week was an amusement park. Somi pointed at a very intense ride and the members wowed.

"More like a ride that could throw you to space." Nayoung said.

"Tell me about it." Chungha added.

"Alright, IOI. This will be a mission." The producer said. "It's one of the most intense rides in the amusement park. All of you will have the opportunity to ride it with a Pepero stick by your mouth. The person who can hold a longer piece will get the golden card."

The members lined up and got their heights measured. Chungha and Yoojung were excluded because they didn't meet the minimum height of 160 centimeters.

"Phew..." Yoojung huffed and held onto Sofia's arm. "At least I got Sofia-unnie here by my side."

"Me too." Chungha added.

The members were triggered as they got seated. They got their Pepero sticks in their mouths and the ride started. Chungha and Yoojung wowed as they watched their members getting tossed off into mid air. 

"Looks like Chaeyeon lost." Chungha said as they heard her scream.

"At least the birds got her stick." Yoojung spoke and Sofia reacted with a laugh. "Hahahaha...you're adorable, Sofia-unnie."

The ride ended and the members got down with bits of the sticks remaining. Chaeyeon went to the bathroom to puke. The members got to their producer as their sticks were measured. In the end, Kyulkyung got the longest stick and won her golden card.

"Okay!! Let's go to Binondo again." Kyulkyung said her privilege.

"I want to go and buy sweet potatoes." Chungha said.

"I want to go to the Mind Museum...and to S&R." Somi cheered.

"Then we shall go to these places." Sofia said and they cheered.

+++

The privileges of the three winners were met. Their last stop was at S&R in Taguig City.

"We're back~" Somi waltzed in the mall.

A lot of fans gathered around to greet them and took pictures and IOI pulled up a spectatle of Frozen like in their previous visit to show their love for the fans. But then, it had to stop when the producer called them up.

"Mission." The producer waved the golden card. "You need to gather fans and make their heart pound with just one showcase."

"Easy." Mina grinned and grabbed Sofia.

"Excluding your Filipino friends." The producer said.

Mina whined as their Filipino friends went inside to buy stuff with Sofia's membership card. The producer got them specialized radars for each member as she announced the mechanics.

"Your Filipino friends are off to buy some stuff and order pizza for all of us. You have limited time to capture hearts of your fans with one showcase. You get one vote for each fan and it will be signalled onto your radars and count the number of fans. Your time will be up once your Filipino friends are done buying."

"Ne." The members spoke as the producer started the time.

They went to meet the fans who witnessed as they delivered another spectacle. The fans cheered and adored their favorite members and the members' radars beeped multiple times. It took almost ten minutes as Sofia and the rest arrived to pay for what they bought. 

A final step for Pick Me and the fans applauded, even their Filipino friends. They thanked them and got back to the food station to eat some pizza Sofia and the rest brought.

"Too bad you didn't see us, unnie." Doyeon pouted.

"It's alright." Sofia smiled as she waved at some people she knew. "Seeing my fellow fans happy makes me happy and makes me conclude that you put up such a wonderful performance."

"Stop it, Sofia-ssi." Sejeong cooed. "You make us cry."

"Aigoo...we shall eat some pizza!" Sofia cheered and the members did too.

The Filipino friends bought 11 boxes of pizza plus two extra for the crew. They enjoyed themselves as Somi asked. "PD-nim. Who's the winner of the mission?"

"Our techinal head is counting the votes per member." Their producer said as she ate some pizza. "And we have our winner. Sejeong."

Sejeong cheered and bowed, thanking the fans as most of them applauded. Sejeong grinned cheekily as she got her golden card. 

"What privilege will you have, unnie?" Sohye asked.

"Hmmm..." Sejeong thought about it. "Well...I noticed that the winners used their privileges for the trip. I'll do that...but there will be one major twist."

"I have a bad feeling about this." Chaeyeon mumbled as she slurped her strawberry smoothie.

"Are you going to buy stuff-"

"Not in front of the fans, Kyulkyung." Sejeong hissed. "What I'm about to say will contain something not suitable for very young audiences-"

"Just cut to the chase." Nayoung rolled her eyes.

"I will use my privileges for the trip and to be off of the base lockdown. Meaning, I have the privilege to go out during the lockdown anytime I want." Sejeong finished.

Everyone booed. Somi was triggered. "PD-nim, is that even legal?!"

"Hmmm...yes." She said and everyone gasped, with Sejeong cheering for herself. "Since Sejeong used her strategic way to decide, I accept her offer. She'll be the only member to go out anytime during the lockdown."

"Alrighty." Sejeong cheered. "Now I can go on a date with Sofia-ssi."

"Aish! No!" Mina batted.

"PD-nim. That's not fair!" Yoojung batted too.

"Sorry. Losers can't be choosers." Sejeong grinned.

"That's not even the correct phrase." Chungha sighed.

"Hmmm...let's see..." The producer began. "If I give you all the benefit of the doubt, then there's no point of this whole series. If that were to happen, not only will I extend your time in the base but I'll also shorten our stay here in the Philippines."

"Okay. No refute from me." Chaeyeon said. "I want to stay her longer, thanks."

"If you do want to consider going out as your errand, there will be the demerits." The producer said. "First would be the extension and second, you will be grouped and strapped together all throughout the trip, which will last up to three months, maximum will be four."

"Like in the first season of Wanna One Go?" Sohye asked and the producer nodded.

"See? Now I don't want to refute on that." Chaeyeon said.

"But lucky me." Sejeong smirked.

The rest of the members were in a twisted decision. The unnie line accepted and decided to be good girls and stick to the usual deal.

"But I want to go out and have fun." Somi whined.

"But think about it, Som. We'll only be on lockdown for a week. If we unabide, we suffer the consequences." Sohye said.

"Screw the system. I want to go out and face the demerits." Doyeon batted.

"Me too." Yeunjung added.

"For someone in the middle age of this group, you act like a kid." Kyulkyung sighed.

"Hmmm...let me say the final ordeal to cease this argument." The producer said. "Our Filipino friends will give a reward to you all at the end of the trip, if and only if you abide."

"Deal." The maknae line except for the couple agreed.

"You still want to face consequences, Som?" Doyeon asked.

"We don't have a choice now, right?" Somi asked. "Ugh, fine..."

+++

The members got back to the base and considered the demerits just in case. The groups were made and it wasn't based on OTPs. It was based on age range.

[Nayoung • Chaeyeon • Chungha • Sejeong] for the Top Line. [Kyulkyung • Sohye • Yeunjung] for the Middle Line. And [Yoojung • Mina • Doyeon • Somi] for the Bottom Line.

"The strapping mechanism wil work for the rest of the months. Like in Wanna One Go, you will be strapped inside and outside premises. Once you want to offer yourselves towards a demerit, you'll be strapped. If there's an argument towards members within the line or one of the members unstraps herself, the straps will be shortened."

"I want this." Sejeong grinned. "I'd get to bath with Chungha."

"You ert. You just got a golden card and you act like ." Nayoung batted.

"Hahahaha...we're going to hell." Somi cackled.

"Anyways, if you'll be good girls during the lockdown, none of that will happen and you'll spend most of the time inside the base."

It was a Saturday and the next day will be the start of the lockdown. The members relieve themselves outside and got in again. They also bid goodbye to their Filipino friends, with Mina hugging Sofia longer than expected.

"Mina, it's okay. It'll only be for a week." Sofia assured her.

Mina pouted and nodded. They all had sad faces and all of them bid goodbye to the girls. The production team called it a day and the members washed themselves up for bed.

They got to their respective and called through the landlines on each room. For Yoojung, she was already asleep on her large bed filled with vintage-themed pillows.

Sohye: We can do this, guys. 101 hours is like an estimation of 4 days and 5 hours.

Chungha: Our Penguin did the math and she's right. We can do this.

Nayoung: Let's call it a day. Good night, everyone.

Somi: Ah shoot! I need to deploy! Mother Nature is calling!

Doyeon: Do you really have to say it on call- ah! The reception!

Nayoung hung up and slept. The others joined with their leader and Somi took a before she went to bed.

+++

6:00 AM. 95 hours on lockdown.

Yeunjung was the first to wake up. She played with the little balls by her bed and got up to eat all foods in the food stalls. She looked around and went to get a Nerf gun in the recreational room and went to wake up the others.

She got to Yoojung's room as she was asleep and wrapped onto her blanket like a giant sushi roll. Yeunjung grinned and attempted to shoot Yoojung when...

"Don't even think about it." Yoojung got a scalpel for mixing paint and aimed it at Yeunjung's chin.

Yeunjung chuckled and Yoojung woke up. She pulled the fellow dragon and ate breakfast together.

"Yah! This is my second plate of hotteok already. You know I'm on a diet." Yeunjung said.

"Like I care." Yoojung spoke. "Anyways, let's wake up the others."

Yeunjung and Yoojung finished their meals and went to the members' rooms and aimed their guns. First stop was at Somi's bedroom where she was hugging her stuffed frog. Yoojung shot Somi's forehead and she jolted up.

"Aish...the heck." Somi hissed and woke up. "That hurt..."

"Here." Yoojung tossed a gun at Somi. "Let's wake the others up."

Somi liked the idea and joined them. They stopped by the bedroom's of the unnie line. But it was hard to wake them up and even Chaeyeon was already up and playing Stone Agw on her phone.

"Don't disturb~" She yelled as she played.

The trio went to the rooms of the donsaeng line and they were also in deep sleep, especially Sohye. The trio decided to rest by the bean bags as Somi grabbed some ramen for breakfast.

"I got it." Somi had a plan.

Yoojung and Yeunjung wondered as Somi slurped and yelled. "Let's eat!"

And just on cue, everyone was waking up. Mina and Sohye dashed like cute chinchillas and got to the stalls and ate a lot of food. The members gathered around, sitting on given mediums of comfort as they discuss of the lockdown.

"Hmm...it's 8 AM. 93 hours." Chungha said. "How about we suggest doing something fun to do inside?"

"Count me out." Sejeong marched out. "I'm enjoying my privilege." 

"Not so fast, you Ahjusshi." Nayoung pinched her ear. "Suggest. Now."

"Hmmm...recreation room?" Sejeong said. "Let's play games."

"I'm in." Somi agreed.

"Spring cleaning." Chaeyeon said and Nayoung gave a thumbs up.

"Lame." Sejeong said.

"Instead of discussing this, let's eat first. For goodness sake, I'm starving." Kyulkyung said.

Nayoung agreed and they got to the stalls to eat.

+++

10:00 AM. 91 hours on lockdown.

"Let's play charades!" Somi suggested.

"How about funny charades~?" Doyeon suggested and the s dabbed.

A resonation was heard and the members were silent. 

Good morning, IOI. Heard your little suggestion and I'll consider that as your next mission. You will portray a little funny show towards your members. The funniest member will be granted a golden card and a special schedule by the Wall of Sched. Godspeed.

"Our base even has a radio where PD-nim can talk?" Damn..." Sejeong spoke

Nayoung saw a wall next to Chaeyeon's room. It was a blackboard with eleven circles with corresponding names. 

"A schedule...meaning a task we can list and consider to ourselves to make it into an errand?"

Congratulations, Lim Nayoung. You have solved the secret mission of the Wall of Sched. You get yourself a golden card.

Nayoung reacted and got her golden card in the mailbox. The members wowed of their Stone Leader as she got her privilege.

"I want a stock room!" Nayoung yelled. "We're running out of supplies for the necesseties of the food stalls.

"Unnie...that privilege is really stupid." Yoojung facepalmed.

"But we do need some." Somi said as she checked the stalls. "We're running out of food."

"Some shikshins had to eat everything, huh?" Chaeyeon spoke at Mina and Sohye.

They could only burp and Nayoung's privilege was granted again through the mailbox. Nayoung managed to grab a key.

"Is there a locked room in here?" Nayoung asked.

"I found one by the recreational room." Chungha spoke as she ate goguma sticks.

Nayoung got to the room and found another door She tried the key and the door was unlocked. She opened it and it was stock room of necessities for the base, even ingredients they needed for the food stalls.

But she couldn't tell the members, especially towards the shikshin couple. 

Nayoung closed it again and got back to the center and sighed in relief. 

"So...did the key work?" Chungha asked.

"Secret." Nayoung spoke. "Okay. Let's okay charades. We'll call it The Funny One."

+++

11:00 AM. 90 hours on lockdown.

The members played the said game and each showed their skills of being comedic. It was a laughing stock for everyone but most bets were on Nayoung and Doyeon.

"Twin towers, amen." Somi said.

"You dissing Chungha-unnie and I, Som?" Yoojung batted.

"No comment." Somi grinned.

It was down to Nayoung and Doyeon. Nayoung pulled up such a stunt that everyone was cracking up, even Somi went to pee from all the laughter.

"N-Next-hahahaha!" Chungha spoke.

Doyeon did worse and the base was loud with their laughter. Nayoung reacted so much for a Stone Buddha and Somi goes to to the comfort room for the second time.

"May nanalo na!!" Mina yelled in Filipino.

"We have a winner!" Chungha cooed.

Doyeon cheered and got her golden card inthe mailbox. She then went to the Wall of Sched and worte a schedule. And she had to be tacky and wrote a schedule at the same time as Nayoung's.

Ah, ah, ah. In making schedules, it should be in different days and times per member. No members shall go out simultaneously.

Doyeon sighed and wrote a different time before she got back to the center. 

"Hmmm...who won their golden cards so far?" Sejeong asked.

"Me, Somi, you, Nayoung, Doyeon, Kyulkyung." Chungha counted. "That's it so far."

"I'm hungry." Mina mumbled. 

"Me too." Sohye said.

"Let's grab a take out." Chaeyeon suggested. "Wait! We can't let anyone in."

The members sighed. Nayoung had an idea as Sejeong crept to get ready.

"Hold it right there, Ahjusshi." Nayoung spat. "You're going outside and buy some take out food for us."

"Hey! You're taking advantage of my privilege." Sejeong batted.

"Aish! So stingy!" Kyulkyung spat.

"Either you buy us some take out or I'll face demerits with you. Also remember that Chungha and Chaeyeon will be involved and we'll be strapped together for the rest of the months." Nayoung spoke.

"You better listen, unnie." Mina said.

"I don't want to face the demon and Stone Buddha together." Somi does a sign of the cross.

"Hahahaha...no." Sejeong said. "You have your schedule, Nayoung. You'd be off."

"But it's not today." Nayoung raised an eyebrow.

The donsaeng line sang a line of BTS' Not Today. Chungha and Chaeyeon facepalmed as Nayoung added. "And Chungha and Chaeyeon can't get out."

+++

2:00 PM. 87 hours on lockdown.

The Top Line were strapped together. The donsaeng line had gone silent as they sighed that the extension would be implemented the next day.

"Great. Just great." Nayoung sighed.

"At least we got extra hands with the take outs." Chungha spoke.

"Come on, baby. You like it." Sejeong cheered. "Now we're together."

"Mother of Understanding, guide me." Chaeyeon breathed. "I can't risk getting the straps shortened if I choke Sejeong right now."

"PD-nim." Yeunjung called. "Sejeong-unnie's privilege and Nayoung-unnie's schedule of going out would be off now, right?"

"I don't get it." Mina spoke.

"Sejeong-unnie faced the demerit with the unnie line and Nayoung-unnie has her schedule. If they were granted the privilege to go out, they'd have to drag the rest of the unnies along with them. If that were the case, we'd get an extension everytime they'd go out." Yeunjung said her analysis. "And if Chungha and Chaeyeon unnies decide to unstrap themselves, the straps will be shortened."

"But we have schedules." Somi said.

"No schedule is the same, remember?" Yeunjung clarified. "If we did have same schedules, there would be no extension. But no schedules are alike."

"How are you a genius here and an idiot outside the base?" Yoojung addressed.

"Rude." Yeunjung spoke.

Correct, Yoo Yeunjung. You solved another secret mission. Get you golden card at the mailbox.

Yeunjung got her golden card and wrote her schedule in the Wall of Sched. 

"Hey! You can't have a date with Sofia-ssi." Sejeong said.

"Said the person who wasted her privileges because of her stubbornness." Chungha said.

That can be considered. As long as it's in a different time.

"And I want to ask mobile games from her. Chaeyeon-unnie won't give me any." Yeunjung said.

"So much for less than 24 hours in the base. We got an extension." Nayoung sighed and the members joined her.

+++

12:00 AM. 76 hours on lockdown. Plus 11 hours since Sejeong got stubborn. A total of 87 hours on lockdown.

"Nayoungie..." Chaeyeon woke the leader up.

Nayoung got up and sighed of their predicament.

Since they were strapped together, they decided to sleep on the center, with Nayoung on the recliner, Chaeyeon on the loveseat, and SeChung by the bean bags. And now, Chaeyeon wanted to pee.

"Alright. Wake up." Nayoung nudged the lovebirds.

The unnies got up and dragged themselves to the bathroom. Chaeyeon peed and the other unnies turned around.

"Now that we're here, we should take a shower." Chungha suggested.

"Good idea." Nayoung nodded. "Sejeong. No ideas."

"Yep." Sejeong nodded. "And can you guys still turn around? I need to deploy."

They sighed helplessly. It was going to a long day.

+++

7:00 AM. 80 hours on lockdown.

"My schedule would've been today but I can't go out." Nayoung sighed.

"You'll get some cleaning supplies, unnie?" Somi asked. "Don't we have some on stock?"

"I just need vinegar and borax but there's none in the stock. And I need it to clean the bathroom. It gets rid of molds." Nayoung said.

"I go out first. I'll buy some, unnie." Doyeon volunteered.

Nayoung thanked her. Doyeon had a different time so she had to go out by noon. After breakfast, they sighed and got bored so they went to their own rooms to have fun.

Somi was kicking her punch bag, Yoojung took pictures, Sohye sorted the trash, Kyulkyung played her pipa, Doyeon did somersaults around the base, Mina indulged on chocolate, and Yeunjung played alone in her room.

"Come with me to my room. Let me get my nail polish." Nayoung requested.

"And let me get my phone too." Chaeyeon added.

Sejeong and Chungha went with the to get some stuff before going back to the center. Nayoung manicured the nails of the unnie line, Chaeyeon played Mobile Legends, Chungha watched Chaeyeon, and Sejeong snored to dreamland.

It was going to be a long time before they'll be free but they were eager to face the lockdown together, in any way they can.

+++

9:00 AM. 22 hours on lockdown.

It was the fifth day. Schedules, missions, and golden cards came and went and so did their boredom. The members were chilling by the center. For the Top Line, they were still strapped together and it was shortened because Chaeyeon broke a fuse on Sejeong for being so flirty with Chungha.

"Come on. Let me scratch my . It's itchy." Sejeong said.

Chaeyeon adjusted and Sejeong managed to scratch her bum. Chungha then sprayed her hand with alcohol.

"Unnies!" Somi emerged from her room. "Let's shoot a music video~"

"I'm in." Chungha raised a hand. "What's the song?"

"Hayaan Mo Sila by Ex Battalion." Somi said.

She rang the music around and everyone seemed to love the beat. It was also a dance cover and Chungha decided to recall the simple steps.

"Who will be the cameraman?" Kyulkyung asked.

"I volunteer." Sohye raised a hand.

"You're dancing, Penguin. I'll do it." Somi grinned.

Sohye sighed and Chungha taught the dance steps slowly. The teaching lasted for hours and everyone was on their places as they got ready. Somi got the video and the music running as she started off with a dab and got footage of each member.

It was a blast. Everyone ws laughing and doing the dance together, even the strapped Top Line. Somi got the camera on a tripod and they all dabbed and danced again, up until the end of the song.

"Yosh!" IOI cheered.

Another resonation was heard and the members paid attention to the radio.

Nice video, IOI. The crew and I have considered it as your mission and one of you stood out. She will be the winner and will get a golden card... congratulations, Kim Sohye.

The members checked the video and Sohye did stand out. Sohye got her golden card in the mailbox and wrote a schedule for today.

"I want to go to Ocean Park with Khate-unnie." She smiled.

"Awww~ I want to come too." Mina pouted.

"I don't want to be strapped and to have the time extended, thanks." Somi raised her arms.

"We want, we want!" Dodaeng said. 

"I don't want to be a seventh wheel!" Somi batted. "I'm sure Mina will bring Sofia-unnie!"

Sohye engaged a vote and majority of the members raised their hands that Mina will come with Sohye and drag the rest of the dongsaengs with them.

"You'll finally feel our suffering." Chaeyeon addressed.

"No." Somi huffed.

"Decide to unstrap and it'll be shortened." Yeunjung commented. "And decide not to come and you won't see the outside world."

"You wanted to go out, right?" Doyeon smirked. "Now's the chance."

"And Sofia-unnie will come." Yoojung grinned. "I suggest not to come. That way, we'll boast you of our time outside the base."

"For the love of s, okay!" Somi lost and agreed.

+++

1:00 PM. 18 hours on lockdown.

Sohye was so lucky. Now, the Bottom Line were strapped together and were outside the base and are now inside Ocean Park. Mina was on one end and Sohye was free to move while holding Khate's hand. Mina grinned and held Sofia's.

"Hahahaha...this is too sentimental for me." Somi said.

"And you had to be in between us." Dodaeng scolded.

Somi shrugged and the four enjoyed quality time, watching shows of dolphins, seals, and birds, and checking out sharks and penguins. Sofia and Khate even treated them to eat and bought them gifts from the gift shop.

"Yay!" Sohye was happy as she got her plushies of a shark and a penguin.

"I'm sure Nayoung-unnie will like this." Yoojung got a coral.

"Baby, gomawo." Mina pouted cutely at Sofia.

"You're welcome." Sofia grinned.

"Thank you too, Khate-unnie." Sohye grinned.

"Aigoo...your welcome." Khate smiled.

+++

7:00 PM. 12 hours on lockdown.

"We're back~" Sohye spoke. "And we have pizza."

The other members gathered and dug in. Sohye distributed their gifts and went straight to bed. The Bottom Line had a meeting on where to sleep and they made notion to sleep in Yoojung's room.

"Will they fit?" Chungha asked.

"Yes. And Yoojung has the most comfortable bed." Nayoung added.

"Why didn't we suggest sleeping on one bed?" Sejeong asked.

"Because you'll have some ravishing lusts with Chungha." Chaeyeon answered. "And no one sleeps in my bed other than myself."

"And my bed is stiff. None of you will get comfortable." Nayoung added.

"Stop discussing on sleep and let's eat." Kyulkyung stopped them and ate again.

+++

12:00 AM. 7 hours on lockdown. Plus 11 again since the Bottom Line accepted a demerit in going out. Total of 18 hours on lockdown.

A grumble on the stomach greeted Yoojung's room. A smell joined in too.

"Wake up!" Somi hissed.

The Bottom Line got up and they were distressed of the smell.

"Smells like war!" Yoojung hissed.

"Who shat themselves?" Doyeon asked.

"Yah! I want to deploy now!" Mina hissed and pulled them. "Come on!" 

The rest of them groaned and ran quickly. As soon as they got inside the bathroom, the rest turned around as Mina deployed. 

They reacted and prayed that the day will pass soon.

+++

8:00 AM. 10 hours on lockdown.

"Alright. No more shenanigans of errands." Nayoung discussed on a little meeting. "No one will ask to go out. All of us will wait."

"Ne!" The members nodded.

The day went on through leisure and funny shenanigans inside the base. The Middle Line were the lucky ones as they were freely going anywhere without restrictions. The Bottom Line deaghed each other and the Top Line watched over them.

With eating, playing, and sleeping, they only had two hours left. The members relaxed and watched the timer.

"Shoot. I wanna go out!" Somi couldn't resist.

"No!!" Doyeon stopped her. "There's only one hour and minutes left. Just hold on!"

"Let's have a jam." Kyulkyung said and got her guitar.

Yeunjung wanted to join her and they strummed songs. The members would sing and some danced lightly. They played a total of ten songs and consumed the hour.

"We can do this!" Chungha cheered. 

"Yosh!" The other members cheered.

Kyulkyung strummed another song and they sang. Sohye added a dance so funny everyone was laughing while singing. They consumed the hour again as there was only a minute left.

The members counted off as the dongsaengs got feisty. When it was time, they cheered and celebrated, playing We Are The Champions in the background.

Lockdown off.

Congratulations, IOI. You have successfully completed the base lockdown. You may be able to enter and exit the premises anytime anywhere.

"Alright!!" Somi squealed. "Let's eat by Manila Bay!"

"We can finally get off of these." Yoojung mumbled.

"No! Don't-"

Yoojung got her strap off and everyone froze. Somi huffed and chocked the midget playfully. "Our straps will be shortened, you idiot!!"

"What the -I'm so sorry!!" Yoojung huffed.

"Don't hurt my small bug, you !" Doyeon stopped them.

As the leader, Nayoung sighed again. They may be free from the lockdown but she's facing chaos once more.

+++

Days passed and IOI started their journeys outside Manila. They explored caves and underground rivers in Palawan, indulged in beaches in Cebu, and walked and lived the city life around the large city of Davao.

They were at Marco Polo and it was the last part of their trip. It was sad for them because they'll be leaving a few days from now but they were curious as they were in the grand hall.

"What's with thia get up, though?" Doyeon asked.

"Are there guests?" Chungha asked also.

An MC got to the stage and announced. "IOI, welcome to the finale of One Base: Ctrl C + Ctrl V. Eleven look-alikes and fans at heart of our members will be selected and will perform a wonderful number and share their talents and experiences with the members in an open forum."

"Oohhh~~ look alikes!" Chaeyeon cheered. "And fans at heart!"

The first contender was present and everyone reacted, especially Somi. She got to the stage and bowed. "Hello. I'm Somi's fan at heart, Gretchen Kim!"

"Gretchen-unnie!" Somi cheered.

Gretchen showed her skill in singing and dancing and even a comedic situation that made the members wow. Gretchen even addes a Taekwondo kick and Somi joined her on the stage with their stunts.

"Yah, unnie! I didn't know you were this good!" Somi cheered.

"Thanks." Gretchen said.

Somi and Gretchen sat on their respective seats and another woman arrived. It was Sofia's sister. Her smile was identical to Sejeong's.

"Hello. I'm Sejeong's assumed look-alike, Diane Ho." She greeted.

She showed her skills in speaking Korean and they wowed. She also shared a bit of singing skills but was like a monster of dance.

"Woaaah!!" Sejeong cheered. "That's my girl!"

"Aish." Chungha hissed. "Unnie, how old are you again?"

"28." Diane answered and everyone gasped.

"Omo-she looks young!" Chaeyeon gasped again.

"I only thought you and Sofia-ssi have one gap." Nayoing was damned.

Diane chuckled and Sejeong went to greet her and they smiled, looking so identical. Diane sat next to Gretchen and another girl came up. Sejeong even pointed out. "She looks just like you, Yoojung!"

Yoojung cheered and Sejeong sat back down. 

"Hello. I'm Yoojungie's fan at heart, Jastine Kim." She smiled.

"They say you were a wonderful friend of Sofia-ssi, is that correct?" The MC asked and IOI were curious.

"Ne. We knew each other on Facebook." Jastine said. "We shared our likes of Kpop and it's how we became friends."

Jastine ostly showcased her rapping skills and the hall was on fire as everyone bopped to the beat. After the performance, she did a final pose of aegyo and got to her seat. IOI applauded as another girl got to the stage. "Hello, I am Chungha-unnie's number one fan, Bianca Moon. Nice to meet you all."

She delivers fine dancing skills that even Chungha wowed. Chungha managed to join her on two numbers and was honored to meet her fan. Bianca also showed her talent of singing that sent goosebumps on the members. 

"Woah...she's good." Sejeong clapped.

The fifth girl came in and everyone was cheering. She was wearing a shark onesie like what Sohye wore before. She bowed and introduced herself. "Hello, I am Sohye's bae, Khate Kim."

"That's what I'm talking about!" Sohye cheered.

Khate delivered her skills in acting and being a comedian and everyone got into a laughing fleet, even the crew and the MC. She then presented a cute dance that sent smiles on the members' faces. She ended up laughing and got to her seat. Another cheer came as a familar girl got to the stage. "Hello, I am Joo Jae Duk PH, Jeanne Moon."

She got her guitar and serenaded the audience and her fellow girls. IOI were swaying their arms lightly in the air as Jeanne sang her song. Kyulkyung was amazed, all while she joined Jeanne as they serenade the audience with their music. Kyulkyung played the guitar and Jeanne switched in playing the piano. 

"Wow...I'm seeing our Filipino friends on stage." An overwhelmed Yeunjung said as she clapped like a deranged seal.

The seventh girl got to the stage and applause was heard once more. "Hello, I'm Chaeyeon's fan at heart and Sofia-ssi's daughter, Jeziah Kim."

"IOI have been curious of your address towards Sofia-ssi, Jeziah-ssi. Care to share?" The MC asked.

"Sofia and I have been friends for almost 12 years." Jeziah said. "Mommy always told me that we were best friends and that bond grew stronger through Kpop." 

IOI were in awe as Jeziah readied her performance. She performed DIA's dances and Chaeyeon and the members wowed of Jeziah's dancing skills. She ended with split and the girl applauded. 

"Thank you..." Jeziah bowed as she relieved herself from the exhaustion.

As Jeziah got to her seat, another girl arrived. She was tall and had an aura like Doyeon. "Hello, I am Doyeon's fan at heart, mind, and soul, Karylle Kim."

Karylle showed her cheerleading skills that had everyone wow of her flexibility and stunts. Doyeon had the craziest reaction as she stood and clapped. Karylle ended such a wonderful performance and showed her derp face, getting reactions from the IOI members.

"She's just like you, unnie. HAHAHA." Somi held her stomach to resist her laughter.

"Ctrl C + Ctrl V, indeed." Sejeong raised a thumb up.

"I am excited for the other girls." Mina added as she wondered of her look-alike.

A girl wearing a mask got to the stage. IOI wondered of her face but the set of eyes were utterly familiar. She bowed and the MC announced. "For extra flare of the performance, our contestant requested to reveal herself after her performance."

IOI had gone too curious and were too excited for the girl to perform. The music played and the girl was on position. Then, she started to rap. 

"Heol. She sounds like you, Mina." Yeunjung said. "And she's good!!"

The members bopped with the performance, adding shocked looks as she sang so beautifully. What made it so grand was that she danced as she sang. 

"She's so good~!!" Mina applauded. "Who could you be, pretty?"

"Aigoo...our cinammon roll is falling for her look-alike." Yoojung cooed. "Jealous much, Sohye?"

Sohye reacted sarcastically as the girl sang with ad-libs and everyone wowed. How could such a woman be so talented and sing beautifully with a mask on? The performance ended with the girl's back in front of everyone.

"Show yourself, please~" Chungha spoke.

The other members encouraged the girl to turn around. Mina did her signature aegyo. "Unnie~~ please show yourself~~"

The girl fell for it as she got rid of her mask and showed herself. The members reacted and squealed. Mina could cry in utter joy for seeing her favorite fan on stage as her look-alike. She smiled that made everyone squeal again and bowed. "Hello, I'm a dedicated IOI fan, especially towards a certain cute cinammon roll, Sofia Ho."

Mina got to the stage teary and hugged Sofia. She hugged back and Mina pouted. "Why didn't you just show yourself before?"

"It was a surprise." Sofia grinned.

"Get back here, Mina." Sohye said.

"Before our Penguin gets jealous." Yoojung added.

Mina pouted and obeyed. She couldn't recover, even the members were giddy to see Sofia on stage.

"This is the first that you performed for IOI. How does it feel, Sofia-ssi?" The MC asked.

Sofia gave herself a moment to catch her breath before she answered. "It feels wonderful. I was a little nervous, though."

"Unnie, can you sing one more line?" Somi requested. "And don't put the mask on."

Sofia was shocked but she nodded and sang Sejeong's Flower Road up until the chorus. The members wowed, even Sejeong was teary. "That was wonderful..."

"So beautiful..." Yoojung clapped.

"Dance sample!!" Chungha cheered.

"Looks like you won't get out of that stage, Mommy." Jeziah cooed and everyone laughed.

Sofia chuckled and danced again, mostly popping and waacking. Sofia did the waacking dance break from Ice Chu and even dragged Jeziah to dance with her. The performance was wonderful that Mina stood and applauded like Doyeon.

"Thank you, Sofia-ssi. Next girl." The MC announced.

Sofia got to her seat and got high-fives from her fellow girls. A cutie emerged and Nayoung reacted for a Stone Buddha. 

"Hello. I'm Nayoung-unnie's fan at heart, Ellison Lee." She then looked at Sofia. "Chingu-ya, will you dance with me?"

They squealed of the cute voice and Sofia nodded and joined her on stage. The two danced together and the members wowed. Sofia did little effort to give light to Ellison's performance. As it ended, everyone applauded. Nayoung remained standing as she clapped. "What a wonderful performance, Ellison-ya, you cutie."

"I sense a jealous ostrich this time." Somi rubbed her ears.

"Ellison is our cute child and a sibling of Jeanne, amen." Kyulkyung addressed.

Ellison laughed cutely and got to stone mode as she got to her seat. Nayoung was shocked and she grinned and clapped as she sat back down. "Now that's my look-alike."

The last girl was called as Yeunjung cheered louder than her fellow members. She was petite, had bangs, and had aesthetic visuals. "Hello, I'm Vanessa Ji."

"She looks like a fuse of Ji Euntak from Goblin and Yeunjung." Doyeon commented.

"I bet she has a good voice like our baby bear." Yoojung added.

Vanessa sang Day by Day. For a loud dragon, Yeunjung focused and got silent, nodding a couple of times and reacting as Vanessa reached her ad-libs. As her song ended, Yeunjung clapped a lot. A tear was even visible by the left side of her eye.

"Our baby bear's touched." Chaeyeon said.

"She sang so beautifully." Yeunjung commented. "Vanessa-ssi, shall we have a duet?"

Vanessa nodded and Yeunjung got to the stage and sang Western Sky together. Vanessa sang Sejeong's role well and the performance was lovely. Vanessa and Yeunjung hugged as she gt to her seat, completing the line-up of the look-alikes.

"Ctrl C + Ctrl V has just begun. Coming up next, you'll see our look-likes perform a once in a lifetime showcase for IOI. This has been your host and we'll be back after the break."

The producer cuts the scene and IOI got their chance to interact with their look-alikes, especially to their first line-up of Filipino friends.

+++

After the break, IOI were back on their seats as the hall had a concert ambiance. The members were curious and excited once more as a familiar song was played. Eleven silhouettes were shown and as the lights flashed, the IOI members cheered.

The look-alikes performed a showcase of IOI's songs. All of them did a good job on the performance. For IOI, as the performances progressed, it brought them to tears. Never in their lives have they seen such a performance dedicated to them. It showed remembrance, a sign that despite of their disbandment, fans will never forget the national group that has brought them together and have paved way through their lives through their music.

The second to the last performance was Downpour and the look-alikes sang their heart out. The IOI members were into tears, even the crew, not only because it was their last stay in the Philippines but also they were too grateful and ecstatic to receive commemoration that their tears couldn't resist. Vanessa and Sofia did the ad-libs together and it was the highlight of the performance. Gretchen sang the last line and lights shone on them. Sofia was even seen looking at the IOI members as her tears were visible as they dropped against her face.

"What to do..." Mina mumbled and cried seeing her.

The hall had gone quiet as the performance was over. The look-alikes lined up and said their words of gratefulness towards IOI and of their impact of their lives as their fans and to all fans around the world.

"Ah...it really tears me up." Sofia said the last words. "To me, IOI had played an important part of my life as a Kpop fan. Sometimes, I pitied the fact that they were temporary. But to me and to all fans around the world, their impact stayed and will always stay. For us..." She points at her heart. "...IOI stays."

Line was played and they sang it as eleven members, with Sofia starting the rap. They got down and comforted the IOI members and they got to hug their look-alikes. Sofia sang and Mina sniffled like the little kid she was.

"Gomawo." She mumbled.

Sofia smiled and let go lightly and they finished the song then bowed. Everyone applauded and IOI got the chance to thank their Filipino friends for the performance, especially for the moments they had in the Philippines.

It would now be the end of a wonderful time with fans and a beginning of a new flower road. For the fans, they'll always support as it they were right behind the eleven members. 

Because for the fans, they'll stay in their hearts.