Chances

Randomness

Kyulkyung was like a specimen from the vibrant sun formed into a goddess, a woman that would catch everyone's attention. Kyulkyung was just really cheerful and vibrant that everyone could notice and smile. One reason of her happiness was her children, Mina and Yeunjung.

But not everyone was as the same as her. Most importantly, she couldn't be the vibrant sun almost everyday.

"Weird..." Sejeong went to her and wrapped an arm around Kyulkyung's shoulders. "I see you frequently with the children but not Nayoung. What gives?"

"You could say that again," said Chungha, joining the two of them.

"What are you guys even saying?" Kyulkyung asked.

"Im Nayoung." Chungha said. "She's your husband, the father of your children but she doesn't know the essence of quality family time."

"Aish...I don't mind." Kyulkyung said.

"According to Chaeyeon, she was always in the company and only stays in an inn during graveyard shifts. Who knows? Maybe she's making excuses and is actually going out with someone." Eunwoo added.

Kyulkyung sighed of the conspiracies and looked at the children. The three of them even witnessed them playing with Yoojung and Somi, Chungha and Sejeong's kids. But for Kyulkyung, she focused on the Stone Buddha who was at the distance, busy with her phone.

Kyulkyung loved Nayoung's sense of responsibility for their family but never her ignorant side when it comes of family time. And for the first time, she was flustered that she couldn't have quality time with the kids during their outing, even towards her.

"What are you going to do, Pinky? Beg?" Sejeong asked, wondering of Kyulkyung's scrunched-up look.

"Give that Stone Buddha a piece of my mind." Kyulkyung answered as she went to the Stone Buddha.

Sejeong and Chungha gasped. Kyulkyung was eager to make the Stone Buddha be the husband and father she needs to be.

+++

Nayoung was looking intently at the kids while searching articles for her works. She gazes at the kids playing around, ages 3 and 4 respectively. She just sat with a stoic face, all while pondering to why would they continue playing? For her, it's a waste of precious time and such a weird thing to do.

Her thoughts and sullen world had been disrupted as she felt a presence next to her. She blinked a few times before turning around to see her wife.

"Nayoungie~" She gleamed.

She was confused and uninterested. She was hardly expressive. "What?"

"Uh..." She noticed her wife's embarrassement on her sudden approach as she regained composure. "You're busy even in a family outing. Mina wanted you to give her a piggyback."

"She's like 4. How could I do that? Get real, Jieqiong." Nayoung spat.

Nayoung went back to her usual world, all so sullen and calm. Then again, it was still disrupted due to the fact Kyulkyung was still there beside her. Nayoung gazed at the serious woman, her vibrance dulling of her sullen world.

"What do you want me to do!?" Nayoung almost yelled.

"I want you to be the father of our children and a husband to me." Kyulkyung spat.

Nayoung didn't react much. All she did was dilate her eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Stop being the busy bee for once and spend at least a day to have fun with the kids." Kyulkyung said. "Mina and Yeunjung are always gloomy when you have to call a rain check."

"Does it matter?" Nayoung batted. "Aish, Sejeong and Chungha are at it again."

"Yeah. They said YOU need to act decently as a parent." Kyulkyung hissed.

Nayoung scoffed it off and rejected. "I want to have my peace, if you don't mind."

Kyulkyung could only freeze as Nayoung went back to gazing by the fields. Kyulkyung went back to Sejeong and Chungha who were cussing and pitying their Chinese friend.

"Hey, Kyulkyung." Chungha began. "As much as I am very pleased of you to do your all to keep a family intact, there are just times that you cannot satisfy or make people do like you want them to."

"She's right. Nayoung is not the typical person you could just plaster a smile on anymore. It now takes a hard prick to break that arrogant and stony heart of hers." Sejeong added once more.

"Don't get in your head. Have a sandwich." Chungha said, tossing a favorite to Kyulkyung. "Let the children join us to eat."

Kyulkyung nodded. As much as she did stop, she was still persistent in making the woman more fond to their family to keep it intact.

+++

Kyulkyung was with Chaeyeon and Sejeong, having tea time at the living room. The kids were on the other room, playing. Chaeyeon was playing some tunes as Sejeong took a break. Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung listened to some beats.

Kyulkyung loved these times with friends. But then, they had to stop as they saw Nayoung arriving.

"Hey, Kyulkyung." Chaeyeon greeted. "I think we need to go."

"Okay." Kyulkyung said and went to get the kids. "Mina, Yeunjung. Your aunties need to go home. And Daddy is home so why don't we all come out?"

The kids nodded and sat by the living room. Nayoung got inside and was the usual Stone Buddha, making Yeunjung run to hug her whereas Mina hugged slowly. Nayoung hugged them back and averted her and gaze at Kyulkyung who was saying goodbye to Chaeyeon and Sejeong.

"Yah, Stone." Sejeong called. "That's new. Usually, you don't usually hug your kids when you arrive."

"Is it me or you're starting to take Kyulkyung's advice?" Chaeyeon asked with a little smirk.

"It's just that my kids came to hug me and I had to agree towards Kyulkyung for some reason," said Nayoung.

Kyulkyung told the kids to go back and play and they nodded, going back go their room. Now, the adults have the living room to themselves. Chaeyeon and Sejeong had to go and left the couple

"Nayoung...let's not be irrational." Kyulkyung said. "Sejeong can be too honest and has always been frank. You're not a first for her. I tried. They try to help. I do all I can to convince you to not be too attatched to your job but it didn't work." 

"How can I not get attached to work? I'm doing this for us. For you and the children." Nayoung said.

Kyulkyung face-palmed. "They don't need such excess necesseties, Nayoung. They also need a father who will give them their time."

"No." Nayoung said. "They need the best in life."

"Seriously?" Kyulkyung asked as she got mad.

Nayoung noticed Kyulkyung in the brink of crying that she felt bad. And besides, Kyulkyung had a point. Nayoung noticed Kyulkyung walking away when she hugged her from the back.

"I'm sorry." Nayoung spoke. "I'll file a vacation leave and we'll have a vacation with the kids. Will it be okay?" Nayoung asked, almost pleading.

"Yeah. Do whatever pleases you." Kyulkyung said, getting herself off of Nayoung.

"Very well." Nayoung said, motioning Kyulkyung to go and see their children.

Mina and Yeunjung was still inside. Nayoung and Kyulkyung got inside and the children went to hug them. Kyulkyung hugged them tighter than usual. Nayoung sighed and did too, leaving Kyulkyung shocked. And somehow, her heart felt light for the first time...

"Mommy, I'm sleepy. Will you carry me to sleep?" Mina pouted.

"Me too, Mommy." Yeunjung added.

"Let me carry Mina." Nayoung mumbled.

"Nayoung, it's fine. I'll take it from here." Kyulkyung said, grabbing Mina.

"It's fine, Kyulkyung. Let me help you." Nayoung said seriously.

With Nayoung's look, Kyulkyung lets her help. Usually, Kyulkyung was always the one to tuck the children to bed but with Nayoung, it was too adorable. Kyulkyung remains a bit, rocking little Yeunjung to sleep as she watches Mina snuggle onto Nayoung, with Nayoung rocking and patting little Mina lightly.

The couple got the babies to bed and got to their room.

"Thanks for helping me, Nayoung." Kyulkyung said her thanks.

"You're welcome." Nayoung said.

Kyulkyung got to her spot and laid down. Somehow, Nayoung stayed and sat by her side. Kyulkyung wondered. "Aren't you joining me?"

"Not yet. You're mad at me, remember?" Nayoung reminded her.

"Oh, yeah...sorry for forgetting." Kyulkyung mumbled as she laid in bed. "But it's fine if you sleep beside me or not."

She was so embarrassed. How could she say that in front of Nayoung? She huffed and decided to turn in to keep Nayoung from waiting any longer.

Kyulkyung tried to sleep but she couldn't. She closes her eyes when Nayoung laid nexf to her and spooned her.

"Nayoung?" Kyulkyung called and Nayoung responded with a hum. "Let go."

"Okay." Nayoung said, standing up, then scooting away. "Sorry."

Kyulkyung didn't understand herself. She loged for Nayoung and her time but now she was making up, she got uncomfortable. Kyulkyung gulped, feeling her heart pump out of her chest due to confusion. She hesitated at first yet she held Nayoung's hand before she could get up.

"Sorry if I had to act too late. But let me make up to you and the kids after doing your all to keep this family intact." Nayoung said as she smiles in one second.

Kyulkyung nodded they slept next to each other. She would've felt victorious of seeing Nayoung's affectionate for just one second. Kyulkyung loved the feeling. She felt so loved.

+++

Kyulkyung was with Sejeong and Chungha again, waiting for the kids. Kyulkyung was down to one last book when she saw Nayoung got down from their car, all messy and sweaty. Kyulkyung wanted to go and check on her when Sejeong grabbed her arm before she could go.

"Sejeong-"

"Don't." Chungha said seriously. "What if..."

"Nayoung means well now." Kyulkyung assured them.

Kyulkyung knew that Sejeong and Chungha were just concerned. But somehow, she can't avert her senses. Nayoung just stood there, sighing and sitting by the bench to wait.

What made Kyulkyung gulp was that she saw Nayoung's tears. Who would've thought that the her husband had a soft heart?

"Kyulkyung, are you okay?" Sejeong asked as she saw Kyulkyung's tears.

"I need to go and talk to my husband."

+++

Kyulkyung got outside and met Nayoung. Kyulkyung got to sit next to her and Nayoung wiped her tears off swiftly.

"What happened to you?" Kyulkyung asked.

"I was speeding up work that I haven't got time to clean up." Nayoung reasoned. "I wanted us to pick up our children from school."

Kyulkyung adored of the gesture when the bell rang. She helped Nayoung clean up a bit and they got in to meet their children. Mina and Yeunjung were very happy to see their mommy and daddy together.

"Come. Let's have ice cream." Nayoung said.

Mina and Yeunjung held hands. Yeunjung held hands with Nayoung and Mina held Kyulkyung's. They got to the car and Nayoung decided to drive them to the nearest ice cream parlor.

Kyulkyung loved this moment but Nayoung was serious as she drove. Kyulkyung remembered Nayoung tearing up as she asked about it, making Nayoung stop the car too abruptly.

"You wanna know why?!" Nayoung yelled.

Kyulkyung watched the kids and they were sleeping. She decided that they needed to argue outside the car.

"Why are you acting so uptight again? Is it wrong to ask?" Kyulkyung batted.

"I'm upset. I can't file that vacation leave. I'm having an important conference for a week." Nayoung confessed.

"You swore." Kyulkyung batted. "The children have been expecting!"

"But it's more imporant." Nayoung reasoned. 

"More important than us, your family?"

Nayoung couldn't say anything as Kyulkyung stormed back to the car.

+++

"Nayoung, what happened?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Family problem." Nayoung mumbled.

"Is it you and your ignorance towards your family again?" Chaeyeon asked and Nayoung nodded. "What did you do this time?"

"See I have promised Kyulkyung I'd file a vacation leave but...I have a conferencd to attend to." Nayoung said.

"You're a ." Minkyung cussed. "How could you be so condescending with work? You're a husband and a father. You have a family."

"I know. But this conference will make me earn thrice as much. I could earn for Mina and Yeunjung when they proceed to primary education. I could even go to dates with Jieqiong." Nayoung said. "I can suffice the needs and wants for my family."

"Have you ever thought of what Kyulkyung and your children really want?" Kyungwon suggested.

"I did...but I put priorities first. Problems would always come back. I don't want my wife and children to live in poverty the way I did."

"You're too serious, Nayoung." Chaeyeon sighed.

"It's better than being irresponsible towards one's family." Nayoung defended.

"Seeing low hopes from your mother and children is not fine, Nayoung," said Chaeyeon. "You're working too much and you're almost tossing them aside. If you must know, Kyulkyung, Mina, and Yeunjung want your time. Just consider family time at the same time with work. And if you're in obscurity, know that you can always count on your family." 

Nayoung thought about it. For her, she devoted to be a breadwinner of trust and assurance. But then, it didn't suffice. Maybe Chaeyeon had a point that she wasn't considering what her family really wanted.

Nayoung happened to see Kyulkyung and she saw the distressed look on the Chinese girl's face.

She wondered...did Kyulkyung hear everything?

+++

Kyulkyung waited a little longer and saw Somi and Yoojung, playing tag. They even motioned Mina and Yeunjung to join and there they go, running around like the little rascals they were.

Kyulkyung chuckled and stopped when she saw Nayoung by her spot, watching the kids after she got down on their car. Kyulkyung recalled that incident when she went to visit Nayoung at the company that she was a little crossed.

"Hey, Jieqiong." Nayoung greeted.

"Hey." Kyulkyung mumbled. "You're done with work?"

"Yeah." Nayoung answered.

Kyulkyung sighed. She looked at the four rascals again as she thought of talking to Nayoung of her concern towards her.

"Nayoung?"

"What is it?" Nayoung asked.

"Are you really okay? Why won't you tell me? I'm your wife. Don't you trust me?" Kyulkyung asked.

It hit the Stone Buddha. She recalled the look Kyulkyung gave her at her visit and thought about what she shared with. She would never hesitate not to share her secrets to her because of an inferiority complex. But somehow, there was something in her that made her share that problem to the girl. After all, Kyulkyung is still and will always be her wife. "No..."

"What happened?" Kyulkyung asked as she looked at Nayoung. "Talk to me."

"I don't know...everything..." Nayoung answered. "Everything...ever since I became distant from you and the kids due to work. I'm trying to make it up for the lost time but my meticulous self was pulling me back..."

Kyulkyung sighed and listened. Nayoung began to share. For Nayoung, her conscience was wondering on how in the world wasn't she able go express to Kyulkyung. She was dubbed as Stone Buddha for a reason. She's serious and stoic. And here she was, finally sharing with her wife.

For Kyulkyung, she never thought she finally had the privilege. Who was Nayoung to hide anything from her? She was family, her other half, her wife. She always has the right to know.

After a while, Nayoung stopped, sighing even. She huffed and looked at Kyulkyung. "Thank you for listening, Jieqiong."

Kyulkyung felt her heart pound once more. As Nayoung gazed at her, it grew louder.

"It's no problem." She spoke, going back to reality. "Don't fret about it." She held Nayoung's shoulder and chesf. "Because I'll always be here."

Nayoung lowered her head and grinned. Kyulkyung was losing it. With Nayoung smiling at her for the first time ina while, she never thought Nayoung looked gorgeous.

*RING*

"Sorry." Nayoung stood up. "I need go take this call."

Kyulkyung just nodded and sighed, letting out a soft harrumph as Nayoung went on. Kyulkyung held her chest.

Kyulkyung always loved her husband but she had enough of her incompetence of family time.

+++

Nayoung was Chaeyeon, creating documents. As the minutes ticked, Chaeyeon somehow noticed how Nayoung was dazed for a while now.

"Stone?" She called and Nayoung didn't respond. "Nayoung." 

Nayoung was still out in the zone. Chaeyeon sighed, crumpled some used paper, and threw it at Nayoung, leaving the Stone Buddha to come back to her senses. "Huh?"

"You've been zoning out again." Chaeyeon said. "Are you alright?"

"I am." Nayoung said nonchalantly. "Why?"

"What are you thinking now? Are you still having problems at home or something?" Chaeyeon asked, growing worried.

"You don't have to worry. It's not about my obscurity in life." Nayoung spoke and scooted closer to the two. "It's that...I was thinking of good spots for dates."

Chaeyeon chuckled lightly. Nayoung understood that. Besides, how could Stone Nayoung be enlightened just now?

"Kyulkyung better be a lucky girl." Chaeyeon batted.

"Right." Nayoung nodded.

Nayoung was reading her book again when a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Woah." Chaeyeon reacted.

"Hi." Kyulkyung greeted Nayoung. "Hello, Chaeyeon." She waved at Chaeyeon.

"Hey." Chaeyeon waved.

"Hi, Jieqiong." Nayoung greeted lightly. 

"What are you doing?" Kyulkyung asked and sat next to Nayoung.

Nayoung and Kyulkyung were having some talks and Chaeyeon was shocked of what she was witnessing.

"Are you you alright?" Nayoung asked her.

"You seem dazed or something. You okay?" Kyulkyung asked, holding Nayoung's arm.

Nayoung could gag for the contact. Chaeyeon somehow had agape lightly as the rest of the three were frozen.

Kyulkyung shrugged it off but Nayoung felt like her heart was going to pop out of her chest any second all over again. Kyulkyung? Well...she's clinging to some regained feelings and initiated those feelings to a certain level.

+++

It was Valentine's Day. Kyulkyung was with Sejeong and Chungha, talking something, resulting to squeals and woos.

"Sh!" Kyulkyung spat as she blushed. "Don't tell the kids!"

"Okay, okay..."  Sejeong nodded. "But seriously, Kyulkyung...I never thought that could happen..."

"Yeah...who knew all this time you finally had guts to talk with the Stone Buddha." Chungha chuckled too.

"Whatever." Kyulkyung shrugged. "What do you think?" She shows a gift. "Will she like it?"

"Who wouldn't?" said Chungha. "Nayoung isn't picky,. She'll love it." 

"What about you, guys?" Kyulkyung asked.

Sejeong and Chungha ended up leaving the Chinese girl. Kyulkyung was shocked but she broke out of a laughing fleet. Kyulkyung bids them goodbye and went to give her gift to Nayoung.

With the special day and her gift, she was also planning to accept her once again...

+++

Kyulkyung got to the company to look for Nayoung. Kyulkyung didn't have a hard time looking for her room as she saw Chaeyeon. And just out of luck, she saw Nayoung passing by.

Kyulkyung felt her heart beat and her eyes gleam to see the woman. She excitedly went to Nayoung...until she was ignored and went to another office.

Nayoung was on her phone, busy to even notice her own wife. Kyulkyung froze, feeling down for the first time. But what hit her was that Nayoung got out and passed by her without being busy with calls and what not. Kyulkyung looked away, feeling tears on her eyes as she ran off. That was weird. Nayoung and her are halves of each other. Sure it was understandable because she was busy to begin with...but why was she crying? Couldn't Nayoung even find time to be with her for a day, not even a minute?

The next thing she knew, her feet were carrying and moving her elsewhere. She couldn't see much. Her eyes were filled with too much tears. Chaeyeon saw her and were worried instantly.

"Yah, Lim Kyulkyung, what happened?" Chaeyeon forced her to look at her. "What's wrong?" 

Kyulkyung shrugged her off and went. Chaeyeon didn't expect Kyulkyung to act like that. Never in have has she witnessed Kyulkyung finally drawn to the last straw of her patience.

Chaeyeon would've caught up to Kyulkyung when one ran off towards Kyulkyung's direction. As shs saw that person, she prayed that the certain person could explain herself and settle things with Kyulkyung.

+++

Nayoung noticed Kyulkyung before the call came in. But somehow, she was distracted with the call.

"Thank you, madam." Nayoung smiled.

Nice job with the settlements, Lim. You got them in my office, right?

"Yes, madam." Nayoung nodded. "I even got Chaeyeon's proposal here too."

Good. Now take the week off. Have fun with your two children, especially with your wife.

Nayoung got to her cubicle but then she saw Kyulkyung leaving. Nayoung witnessed the distressed look on her face that she had to catch up to her. She went after Kyulkyung. Despite of passing by Chaeyeon, she followed Kyulkyung until she stopped, seeing the woman by the fountain.

She was crying. Nayoung gulped. Never in her relationship with Kyulkyung has she seen her break down and cry. Nayoung sighed and went closer, clutching the little box inside her pocket.

"Jieqiong..." She called and the Chinese girl faced her.

"N-Nayoung...what are you doing here?" Kyulkyung asked.

"Jieqiong..." Nayoung just called and went closer. "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong?" Kyulkyung snickered, a trait Nayoung didn't expect. "Me and my relationship with you, that's what's wrong."

"Jieqiong...what are you...are you being...sarcastic?" Nayoung asked.

"You know, if I knew that you were no fun during our dating period, I wouldn't be like this." Kyulkyung spat. "This is just great. I used to be Joo Kyulkyung, the cheerful one, the one who plasters smiles on everyone's faces. And now, I'm married, had kids, and dealt with days without a husband...thanks to you."

Nayoung gulped. Friends and workers also witnessed them and family friends gasped of Kyulkyung's change of personality. Nayoung went closer again but Kyulkyung grew pissed. "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't force myself to settle a family with a Stone Buddha like you. You know why? Because I wouldn't have known that you'd change and treat me and the kids decently, and would've considered just like that. I had to buy this gift but I was just impeccable. You ignored and couldn't spare a minute for your own wife."

Sejeong, Chaeyeon, and Chungha gulped. The rest sighed and watched. Sejeong would've interfered but Chungha stopped her, saying that Nayoung can take care of it.

+++

Nayoung gasped of Kyulkyung's confession but she was reminded of Kyulkyung's look a while ago. She sighed in her thoughts. Kyulkyung wasn't at fault for her reaction. A part of her was still shocked. How could she not give her time towards her and their children? It  was all so wrong.

In Kyulkyung's case, she was confused. How could she always give Nayoung many chances? How could she react so much and break down? She would've thought love and patience were teasing her but she never thought it could cause her to react this way. And believe me, she loathed such a feeling.

Marrying to Nayoung would've been as means of family but it had a downfall. It was love at first sight for Kyulkyung but a lost one as Nayoung got distant. But then, she realized that Nayoung is still and always will be her wife. And with all that had happened, she guessed that arguments and misconceptions of family care vary. What matters was thag the family must remain strong to keep theid bonds intact.

"Jieqiong..." Nayoung went closer, crouching to be at Kyulkyung's level. "Let me explain."

Kyulkyung looked down instead. Nayoung went to hold her hand. Kyulkyung could explode of her feelings again but she retracted her hand again. She looked away...but Nayoung wasn't giving up yet.

"Jieqiong, what you saw back there was an accidental mistake. I was an idiot and I must never do that because family is important. YOU are important to me, Jieqiong."

Kyulkyung felt a hand by her cheek. She felt her heart beat of that touch that she looked at Nayoung. She felt getting up as Nayoung helped her. She looked down, seeing Nayoung's hands hold hers so tenderly. "Jieqiong, words cannot explain how much I always feel for you and you know that. When you made that motion to tell me, I couldn't get my eyes off of you and that I should always listen. I was very grateful to you for not giving up to me, that I always get my chances..." Nayoung huffed. "I didn't care if we had misunderstandings sometimes because to me...somehow, I am comfortable when you were around and that we remain strong together."

"Nayoung..."

"I don't smile much. I have flaws. I never had an image of being a perfect father and husband because of obscurity. But with you and our babies...I had my rainbow despite of my rain that was taken away by my ego but retreived. You gave me that rainbow, Jieqiong. I'm sorry for the ignorance you got but I'm making it up now." Nayoung spoke, her hold on Kyulkyung's hands still intact. "How do I say this? I love you, Jieqiong. Till death do us part."

Chaeyeon face-palmed of Nayoung. Sejeong and Chungha laughed lightly. The kids, even their children were squealing lightly. Then, they all squealed silently when Kyulkyung tackled Nayoung for a hug.

Kyulkyung, realizing her actions, hugged tighter. Nayoung smiled lightly and went to get something from that little box. It was a necklace. She puts it on Kyulkyung and hugged her. Kyulkyung had gone all mushy and hugged her back.

"Sorry for not understanding that you work for me and our babies." Kyulkyung mumbled.

"I'm sorry for being such a workaholic and ruin family time." Nayoung said.

"Apology accepted." Kyulkyung mumbled again.

"Me too." Nayoung chuckled.

Kyulkyung lets go and grabbed her gift for Nayoung. She went back to face Nayoung and reached her gift towards her. "For you."

Nayoung thanked her, opening the gift, a cute Buddha statue doing a heart sign. It was cute. "Jieqiong...this is-"

*chu*

Nayoung's eyes dilated as Kyulkyung had kissed her. The friends who were hidden with the kids squealed. Kyulkyung and Nayoung broke only to face them who had witnessed everything like watching a drama.

"How long have you been there?" Kyulkyung asked.

"Oh, we came here just now." Sejeong grinned. "Finally, the cheerful one and stone one became an understanding couple once more~"

"Yah!" Nayoung and Kyulkyung reacted as they all laughed.

+++

A family was on the park, all wearing the same clothes. Yeunjung was being pampered by Kyulkyung, and Mina and Nayoung watched them. They placed the children down and they played together. The married couple could only watch.

"What cuties were seeing." Kyulkyung chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Nayoung chuckled. "Just as cute as us, right?"

"Right." Kyulkyung grinned and kissed Nayoung's cheek.

"Mommy~ play with us." Mina clapped.

"Daddy too." Yeunjung clapped like a seal.

Nayoung chuckled when Kyulkyung went to play with the kids. The kids laughed and they chased each other, causing Nayoung to sigh.

"My wife and children have forsaken me." Nayoung mumbled. "I'll wait in the car."

Kyulkyung's radar has triggered that she went back to Nayoung and cuddled her like a koala bear. "No."

The kids laughed, messing with their parents. Nayoung grabbed Mina and gave her a piggyback as she ran. Kyulkyung could laugh hard for Nayoung's dorkiness but then, she did the same to Yeunjung.

"Aigoo..." Nayoung mumbled as she pecks Kyulkyung's lips. "Look at my wife."

Kyulkyung pouted. Nayoung could eat her fist for her cuteness. Instead, she inched closer and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." Kyulkyung mumbled.

"I love you, too." Nayoung smiled. "Come. Race you two with little Mina and I by the statue."

Kyulkyung cheered with Yeunjung. Nayoung got little Mina up again and they laughed and ran. Kyulkyung and Yeunjung followed them towards the statue, sharing laughters and cherishing the quality family time as they go on with their lives for their loved ones and for each other.