I Give My Devotion To Us

Randomness

Doyeon and Chaeyeon never thought their lives could become much sweeter. From being the neatest of friends to enemies to being in a relationship and getting married, it was almost impossible to believe.

And the birth of their little Somi had to join in…

“First day of school! First day of school!” Somi jumped on the bed where her Alpha mom was sleeping. “Eommoni, it's time for school!”

“I don't want to go to school. Five more minutes…” Doyeon mumbled while sleeping.

“Not you, Eommoni. Me! Get up, get up!!” Somi cheered, pulling her Alpha mom up.

Doyeon didn’t have a choice as her morning began with a little Somi running around the room, excited to go to school. Doyeon yawned, fixed the bed, and sat to relieve herself from the sudden wake.

“Time for school! Time for school!” Somi cheered.

“Alright, alright, it's time for school.” Doyeon nodded.
Somi bumps into someone. Doyeon gasps.

“Chaeyeonnie!”

“First day of school!” Somi cheered one more time.

“Aigoo…don't move too much, Somi-ya.” Chaeyeon speaks all so smoothly then went to peck Doyeon's forehead. “Good morning, baby…”

“Gross…” Somi mumbled while covering her eyes.

Her mothers laughed then Somi went to hug them. As they broke from their hugs, Doyeon carried Somi and held Chaeyeon's hand as they went down to get started for today.

+++

The Kim Family had a wonderful breakfast. Doyeon was watching the TV for news as Chaeyeon munched some delicious strawberry pancakes all while cleaning Somi's mouth with maple syrup.

“Alright. We had breakfast. Let’s goooo~” Doyeon whooped.

Somi went with her Alpha mom, bidding their goodbye kisses to Chaeyeon.

“Be good at school.” Chaeyeon said to Somi. “And don't bully.”

“Ne.” Somi flashes a toothy grin.

“And you.” Chaeyeon lightly jabs Doyeon's shoulder. “Be good at work. Don't drink and come home immediately.”

Doyeon nodded instantly, adding a salute then holding Somi’s hand. “Let's go, Somi.”

“Bye, Eomma.” Somi waved.

“Bye, my little Somi.” Chaeyeon waved back. “Bye, Doyeonnie. I love you.”

“I love you too, Chaeyeonnie. Bye.” Doyeon waved back.

+++

Despite of the number of days of work and school, plus the perks of being a housewife, the Kim family also had time for family outings together plus with relatives.

Today, the Kim sisters were having their little reunion with families of their own. Doyeon had her mother and child, Sejeong brought her Alpha and their daughter Nayoung and Hyeyeon, Chungha brought her twin daughters Yoojung and Yeonjung, and Sohye brought her girlfriend Mina.

The park was filled with the children’s laughs as the grown-ups watched their little rascals play tag.

“Hyeyeon-ah, why don't you join them?” Nayoung asked her timid daughter.

“She's not joining, Naong,” said Sejeong. “She'll stay and read a book.”

“Come on, Sedong. Let her interact with the kids.” Nayoung sighed. “She should get close to her cousins.”

“They're too hyperactive compared to Hyeyeon here,” said Sohye, patting her head.

“Penguin's right. Just let her be, unnie.” Mina said.
“True. Take those three dragons for instance.”

Chungha points at the running kids. “I can't believe I had two hyperactive twins.”

“At least you don't have a nosy Alpha,” said Chaeyeon.

“True.” Sejeong added.

“Hey!” Nayoung and Doyeon reacted.

“Hey!”

The parents and Hyeyeon turned around as Somi and Yeonjung were arguing and what shocked them was that Yoojung was in the brink of tears. Chungha and Chaeyeon went to stop their children.

“Somi!” Chaeyeon scolded her as she wipes the excess mess on her hand. “Why are you arguing with your cousin?”

“Yeonjung-unnie took my candy!” Somi whined.

“Yeonjung.” Chungha calls intently at her elder twin.

“I had to, Eomma. She was about to give it to Yoojung. I thought it was poisonous.” Yeonjung defended.

“And Yoojung?” Chungha comforted her younger twin.

“A bug landed on my head, Eomma. It was so scary.” Yoojung sniffled.

Chungha carried her twins back to their area as Chaeyeon cleaned Somi up before walking with her back to their area.

“You little rascal.” Doyeon teased as she carried Somi. “You had Eommoni worried back there.”

“Sorry…” Somi pouted.

“D’awww…all of the children are so cute.” Mina cooed then wrapped an arm around Sohye. “When can we have children?”

“You didn’t deflower Mina yet, Penguin?” Nayoung smirked.

“Yah! Not in front of the kids…” Sejeong scolded her.
Sohye cussed silently, making the other grown-ups laugh.

The children played silently on another mat. This time, Hyeyeon joined them.

For the couples, they had time for themselves, except for Chungha who was calling her husband overseas. For Chaeyeon and Doyeon, they couldn’t help but look at their loved ones.

“For some bunch of girls, we sure are rowdy.” Doyeon laughed.

“We'd still have our family vacations, right?” Chaeyeon asked. “Just you, me, and Somi?”

Doyeon could only nod and peck her wife's forehead.

+++

Somi was running inside the campus and a tired Kim Doyeon was catching up to her hyperactive rascal.

Chaeyeon was bedridden due to a fever. That started three days ago and it still remained up to this day. That’s why, Doyeon was full-fledged to take care of Somi and her throughout the day.

But with Somi's hyperactivity, she would’ve thought she won't have enough energy to last the whole day.

“Yah, Kim Somi…” Doyeon huffed. “Slow down. Eommoni can't catch up.”

Somi stopped and Doyeon managed to get her. Doyeon looked down at her smiling daughter. She may be a rascally cute kid but she was also an obedient one. Doyeon smiled and patted her daughter’s head.

“Be good at school and don't bully.” Doyeon said.

“You sounded like Eomma.” Somi pouted then nodded. “Okay, Eommoni.”

“Hahaha…kidding. Kick some bully , my precious rascal!” Doyeon cheered, raising her arms up.

“Ne!” Somi cheered also, doing her Eommoni's gesture.

“Like mother, like daughter.” Chungha said as Yeonjung followed her.

“Hey, Chungha. Where's little Yoodaeng?” Doyeon asked.

“I had Shin to watch her over. Yoodaeng is sick.” Chungha answered. “But I’ll return back as soon as I get Yeonjung to her classroom.”

Doyeon heard the bell ring and got Somi to come with Yeonjung. The two parents waved goodbye to them and they did too. Somi ran around like a rascal. Yeonjung wad questionable yet she joined Somi with her mischief.

+++

Doyeon was ed up as she was hastily driving towards the school. She got a call from the teacher with regards to Somi, saying that she had gotten herself involved on bullying. And with a bedridden Chaeyeon, she can't spread any word of Somi's consequence.

The tall dork arrived at Somi's classroom and there was her vitamin, eating some chips. The teachee greeted her as she carried Somi and they talked.

"Ma'am, how was mt daughter involved?" Doyeon asked.

"She fought back with a fellow classmate." The teacher said.

"But Eommoni~ she bullied Yeonjung." Somi whined.

Doyeon sighed. She checked if there were injuries. She thanked the heavens that her daughter's skin was flawless. But then, she had to be serious. "Still, Somi. It's wrong to fight back."

"But you said I have to kick some bully earlier." Somi mumbled.

Doyeon was damned that her daughter was an honest rascal. She cusses as she thought of Chaeyeon. She must've taught her the aspect of honesty towards their vitamin. Even the teacher was damned.

"Hahaha... don't do it again." Doyeon spoke to Somi then faced her teacher. "Ma'am, I apologize for Somi. So are we good to go?"

The teacher sighed and nodded as Doyeon and Somi decided to go home. As Doyeon drove, she made an agreement to Somi to never tell Chaeyeon of what happened.

But back home? Somi said everything. Despite of being bedridden, Chaeyeon had her demonic side.

Doyeon was sleeping on the couch tonight.

+++

Chaeyeon and Doyeon were having family time, with Somi watching her favorite cartoons. Chaeyeon ended up laughing with Somi, all while she held her stomach. Doyeon smiled and had her hand on top of Chaeyeon's.

"I felt her kick." Chaeyeon smiled.

"I'm excited. Somi will finally have a sibling." Doyeon said.

Chaeyeon pecked Doyeon's cheek. She stole one from Somi and got back to cupping Doyeon's cheek.

"I love you." Chaeyeon said.

"I love you too." Doyeon said back.

+++

Doyeon ended up pacing at midnight. She got up from the wailing sounds of her second child and was on her aftermath of puttingthe baby back to sleep.

"Heol...it's been a month. I'm a woman with a wife and two babies." Doyeon sighed.

"Doyeonnie?"

Doyeon looked to see Chaeyeon. Doyeon was shocked the she got closer. "Why are you up? You need to go back to sleep."

"I couldn't. You weren't next to me." Chaeyeon yawned and hugged the tall figure.

Doyeon sighed and carried Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon chuckled as she rubbed her nose against Doyeon's. They got to the bedroom again and laid next to each other. 

"Are you happy?" Chaeyeon asked.

"What kind of a question is that, Chae? I'm ecstatic." Doyeon said. "I have you and our children. It's all that matters most to me."

"Doyeonnie..." Chaeyeon cuddled to her. "I love you."

"I love you too." Doyeon smiled and hugged Chaeyeon back.

+++

"Eommoni, please give me some money~" Somi lended her hands.

Doyeon sighed and gave Somi a 10000 won bill. She then looked at Somi as she got back to the ice cream truck to get her second scoop.

"Doyeon, you shouldn't tolerate Somi to eat too much sweets." Chaeyeon sighed. "She'll get cavities."

"I make sure she brushes her teeth, Chae." Doyeon said as she held another kid. "Hyojung."

"Dada." She gurgled.

Doyeon laughed lovingly towards their second baby, Kim Hyojung. And since Chaeyeon had interest with their English names, she called. "Ennik."

Somi got her second cone and got to her parents and little sister. Somi got the ice cream closer to Hyojung. "Baby Lucy, say ah~"

"I can't believe she looks like you but behaves like me." Chaeyeon said to Doyeon.

"Same for Somi." Doyeon added.

Chaeyeon chuckled and Somi huddled up with her family. Doyeon glimpsed at her wife, her little Somi, and their baby Lucy. For her, it was her devotion throughout life.