Wake and Fansigns

Randomness

It was another day and the place was still quiet. But if there was a sleeping Penguin who had her eyes and mouth open while sleeping and someone witnessed it, I'm sure that everyone will react and the four corners of the room will be noisy.

Sohye jolted up as she rubbed her temples and yawned. She adjusted her hair and her shark onesie and went directly to the kitchen to get a treat.

+++

On another room, it was quiet that you could almost hear the silence. But in the lethargic room, a certain cutie woke up early, her hair in a very messy bun, as if the morning horn sounded out.

Mina was adorable, her cheeks puffing her her cute eyes were closed shut. But with her big ears, she heard an opening of a pack close by. And by her senses, she knew it was the kitchen.

"Sohye." Mina adjusted her vision and got down slowly to go to the kitchen.

+++

Yoojung was up and staring to space. She blinked a lot of times, realizing that she had a lot of stuff. She slumps back again, yawning.

"Hmmm...I smell food." Yoojung mumbled.

It hit her. If she can sense, then Mina and Sohye have too. She cussed and got up to get a bite or else the shikshin duo will eat everything.

+++

Doyeon yawned and got down from her bed the moment Yoojung sprinted away. Her tall structure walked around like a bamboo pole dancing with the howling wind. In the end, she got to another room, now pacing around like the tall ghost.

She stopped by Sohye's empty bed and slept there, hugging the life out of the Larva plushie before snoring back to dreamland.

+++

Chungha still snored with hee mouth agape but a buzz of a mosquito woke her up. She rose but wrapped herself on the blanket like a sushi roll.

"Mmmm...good morning?" Chungha spoke out of the blue.

Chungha blinked but seeing that Nayoung was still asleep, she ended up going back to sleep.

+++

Kyulkyung rose and stretched. She yawned, so wide like a piranha. 

"Morning again..." She mumbled.

She got down and did her usual stretches, her face all pouted and shiny. She whiffed and smelt something delicious that she went to the kitchen.

+++

Somi groaned a lot as she woke up and stretched actively like a wriggler on its first phase. She got up and searchrd for her phone, checking the date and time.

"Oh . It's morning." Somi mumbled.

She looked around and wondered if Nayoung was hearing it. She then shrugged and got up, seeing Doyeon asleep in Sohye's bed.

"Why in the is my fellow sleeping on the penguin's bed?" Somi cussed and got out of the room.

+++

Chaeyeon got up fresh and cheerful. She got to fix her bed and went straight to the bathroom to fix herself.

"What a beautiful morning." Chaeyeon grinned and put on some moisturizer. "I wonder if the others are awake."

Chaeyeon sniffed something delicious and she rushed to the kitchen as soon as she got herself ready.

+++

Yeunjung wailed as she woke up, causing Doyeon to jolt up from Sohye's bed. 

"It's morning! Today's the day!!" Yeunjung cheered.

"Jesus, Yeunjung." Doyeon huffed. "Whyyyyy~~"

"Shut up, you pole. Come on, let's go! I smell meat!" 

Doyeon went ahead. For Yeunjung, she got the vaccum and cleaned the floors until she got to the kitchen.

+++

Sejeong was awoken by the vacuum. As soon as Yeunjung went out, Sejeong popped out from her thick blanket. She coughed a lot, her black mask falling off from her face.

"Aish...so early..." Sejeong whined.

"Yah! We're out of meat!!"

Sejeong was triggered that she ended up running to the kitchen to get a bite to eat.

+++

Nayoung was the last. As the others were done cleaning the dorm and fixing themselves up to visit someone, she was still sleeping. For Chungha who had readied herself, Nayoung was still dosing, even the mosquito was sleeping by her head.

But then, some force in the universe was waking her up bit by bit. Slowly, her body rose that Chungha almost flipped out.

"Leadernim!" Chungha gasped. "It's morning. The others are already ready."

Nayoung nodded and decided to ready herself. "Ne...wait for me for a bit. I won't be long."

+++

The IOI members finally got themselves ready as they got to the van and went towards the other side of the country. They were all busy in the van when it stopped by the said home. Nayoung got to the door and rang the bell but no one answered.

"Maybe our favorite author isn't at home." Yoojung said.

"Awww! But I want to get my copy signed." Sohye pouted.

"I want to see my baby." Mina added.

"Heol...you're a fan?" Yeunjung asked.

"Yeah! Because she writes a lot about me." Mina answered.

Somi found a note. The rest of the members gathered around and read.

I hid it pretty well but I'm sure an IOI member can find this. I have been up all night writing and doin^my academics so I cannot accomodate anyone in the morning. But if you're IOI and you have any business you want to talk about, you can just come in and wake me up. The passcode is 2472. Burn this once you've read it. Thanks.

asahdako

Nayoung typed the code as Kyulkyung got her lighter and burned the piece of paper off. The eleven members got inside the wonderful organized house and greeted a sleeping damsel by the couch, wrapped around in a cute Frozen themed blanket.

"It's our favorite author~" Doyeon squealed silently.

"She looks cute when she sleeps." Chaeyeon ogled.

Mina ogled a lot of seeing her sleep. Then, Somi had a thought, remembering something on the letter. She went to the sleeping author and hugged her.

"Somi! Get off of her!" Mina moved in to hug her.

"Ho Seobi-ssi~~" Yoojung joined in and called her name after she got the info from a sprawled ID. "Wake up,unnie~"

"Seobi-unnie. Wakey wakey." Somi spoke.

"Sofia-unnie~" Doyeon got her English name from an old authored book. "Wake up, unnie."

Mina ogled and finally, the said author rose from dreamland. She rubbed her eyes, frozen to see her favorite girl group all while she smiled.

"Good morning, Seobi-ya~~" IOI greeted.

"Good morning." Seobi yawned and spoke. "Aigoo... I'm to overwhelmed."

Seobi covers herself in the big blanket and they ogled. Seobi was expecting them since she got their invitation for a private fanmeeting but she had to look decent. She also had to prepare something for their arrival.

"Sorry I woke up so late, girls. I'll get myself ready first. In the meantime, I have snacks ready for you in the dining table." Seobi said.

Mina and Sohye were quick to run to the kitchen as the rest caught up. Seobi chuckled and went to the bathroom to shower.

+++

Seobi got herself looking decent with her stripped collar shirt, black pants, and cute polka dotted slippers. She got to the conference room she had prepared for the little fanmeet and lets IOI come in. The members got to their labeled seats all excited as they got their copies at hand, waiting for the author's signature.

Seobi got her pen and all of them lined up. Nayoung got to her first, holding one copy of Remember, Unexpected Motives, and A Father's Story.

"I loved these. Thanks so much for writing about me, authornim."

Seobi smiled and got the copies signed. The others got their turns, all while they had gifts for the author, and all of them got their copies of Remember signed.

Chungha and Somi were happy with The Moth By My Thigh that Seobi drew a moth doodle on each copy. Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung got their copies of All In The Full Moon and Seobi even got pictures from the two. Sohye and Mina were their major fans, getting almost every copy and having Seobi's signatures. Mina even gave something to her.

"I love it." Seobi smiled as she had a nice journal. "Thank you."

"Unnie...can I get a kiss?" Mina pouted.

Seobi blushed lightly and everyone whined. Seobi nodded and Mina pecked her lips and squealed. 

"Yah, Mina! You froze Seobi-unnie." Yeunjung hissed and made way. "Unnie! I'm your number one fan. I got all of your copies of fanfics about us." 

Seobi was honored and signed every copy. Yeunjung got a big teddy bear and Seobi cuddled to it. Yeunjung got a picture and almost got a fight with Mina because of favoritism.

"Not in front of our favorite author." Nayoung stopped them.

"Aigoo...I apologize." Seobi said. "Please know that even though Mina is my bias, I love you all. It's the reason why I kept writing stories of you for almost two years."

Mina ogled and everyone was touched. For Seobi, she was a bit teary. The members noticed that and hugged her.

"I want to take a picture of us." Seobi got her camera and stand.

The members lined up and Seobi presses the timer. Seobi got to the center with Somi and IOI screamed. "Make more stories of us, authornim! Please!"

*click*

Happy 3rd anniversary in AsianFanfics to me

asahdako