Anger

Randomness

A lot has happened over a typical dinner and Mina blew up a fuse due to a bad impression on a friend.

Chaeyeon noticed those actions and she grew mad. Seeing her little Somi all traumatized and Kyulkyung comforting her, how could she not get mad?

"Let's go, Somi-ya." Chaeyeon said sternly then facing Mina. "You're impossible!"

"Chaeyeon-unnie." Sohye called.

"Kyulkyung, Somi, let's go!" Chaeyeon passed off of Nayoung and everybody else. "Come on! Let's go far from this dorm."

"Yah! No one is leaving this dorm!" Nayoung scolded as the rest stopped and stood into place. "Let's settle this mess."

"Nayoung-unnie, you don't expect me to stay here after what SHE did!" Chaeyeon points at Mina.

"Chaeyeon! None of us wanted it to happen!" Nayoung explained.

"You even back her up?!" Chaeyeon asked loudly, the rest of them not expecting Chaeyeon to grow angry like that. "I'd consider Mina is doing this to win a friend and that she let her words slip..." She gritted her teeth at Mina. "...or was this your plan all along?!"

"Unnie, I don't want to live out of dishonesty!" Mina defended.

"Oh, so you think WE also want it?!" Chaeyeon batted.

"Come on, unnie! We all know the truth!" Mina batted louder. "But we keep on avoiding it through laughs and late dinners! We all thought it was fine but we were just fooling ourselves!"

"So you're putting it on us?! We're the ones with a issue now, huh?!" A drunk Kim Sejeong yelled.

"We adjusted for you, Mina!" Chaeyeon yelled again. "All of us are supporting you! And we intended to be nice and behaved just because we want our sister to win her friend over-and this is how you repay us?!" Chaeyeon points at everyone.

Somi quivered as Kyulkyung comforted her. Seeing her made Chaeyeon provoked even more. "Do you even know how traumatic this is for our maknae?!"

"Unnie, Somi is a part of my family. She has to know!" Mina cried.

"You don't get to decide that! Because you don't care for Somi the most not like I do! So you have no right to lecture me on what's good for our maknae!!" Chaeyeon ranted again. "I pleaded, didn't I?! You should've kept your mouth shut!"

"You don't respect the unnies!" Sejeong yelled. "Oh right, you don't! Because you care for your friend more than us, your sisters!!"

"Sejeong, that's enough!!" Nayoung scolded again.

"Go up to your ing room, unnie!! You're messing this argument up!!" Sohye yelled.

"Yah! You've been making me leave since an hour ago!! You're irritating me, you !" Sejeong yelled at her dongsaeng.

"Why?! Because you're ing drunk! You're not in your right state of mind, unnie!" Sohye threatened her face to face.

"What?! You think I'm the only one?! We're just all the same!!" Sejeong yelled, facing everyone. "You know, just the two of us, I should've kept you hidden..." Sejeong spits at Sohye. "PENGUIN!"

"Sejeong! What are you saying?!!" Nayoung asked loudly.

"Why don't you ask your awkward dongsaeng?!" Sejeong points at Sohye. "You ask her of what's with her and Mina!!"

"Stop it, Sejeong-unnie." Sohye said through gritted teeth.

"Ohoho, you changed you tone?!" Sejeong faces off with Sohye. "You don't want Nayoung-unnie to look at you differently, huh? And you had to act like an innocent girl all while you engage in ual activity with my fellow Jellyfish trainee!!"

"That's not true-"

"And you even do it in our room!!" Sejeong interrupted her.

Nayoung was shocked as Sohye redeems herself. Mina would've backed her lover up but she can't provoke Nayoung any longer.

"It even cringes me!" Sejeong huffed. "I wonder if you already deflowered Mina many times!!"

Sohye lost it and punched Sejeong's face, hard. That's when everything fell into place.

Nayoung was pulling Sohye off of Sejeong as Mina and Doyeon helped her. Chaeyeon gasped as Kyulkyung tried to get Sejeong off of Sohye. Somi was still traumatized whereas the rest kept quiet all throughout the argument.

Nayoung has lost it too. Never in her life she thought it would happen too soon.

"That's enough!!" She pushed Sejeong off.
Sejeong fell on the floor. Nayoung couldn't stop her cool from scolding everyone.

"For the love of motherers, that's enough!!" Nayoung even stomped the floor hard enough for everyone to freeze. "You lost respect to me and to yourselves! I didn't lead you towards this madness! Just a little tweak in the argument and you rage off like wild animals!! We weren't like this before!!" Nayoung cried. "You guys weren't like this..."

"Face it, Nayoung-unnie... we already driven in this madness." Chaeyeon cried. "Our bond will never go back to the way it used to be..."

"Chaeyeon-"

"It's just your own illusion!" Chaeyeon interrupted. "You're the only one who's been thinking about it." She faces everyone then back at Nayoung. "It's best for this group to be in their own places and ways."

Chaeyeon stormed out first. Nayoung faced Somi who was escorted out by Kyulkyung. Sohye was calling for them not to go. Sejeong hissed and went to grab her car keys.

Yeonjung, Doyeon, Yoojung, Mina, Sohye, Chungha and Nayoung stayed in the dorm. Nayoung sighed and went to her room. Chungha followed her, leaving the '99 liners.

"That didn't go well, did it?" Yeonjung whispered to Doyeon and Yoojung.

"No, it did not." Yoojung replied. "Dodojjyu, will everything be alright?"

"Let's hope so." Doyeon sighed.

Doyeon and Yoojung decided to go out for some fresh air. Yeonjung always followed the two like she was Dodaeng's child and went with the two, leaving Mina and Sohye.

"Sorry for punching Sejeong." Sohye sighed.

"I'm sorry for Sejeong-unnie." Mina said.

Sohye nodded lightly and Mina tackled her for a hug.

"AND CUT!"

The director clapped with the crew and IOI got back on their spots as they cheered of their act.

"Didn't expect it from all of you but y'all did well." She said. "Okay. Let's go and eat. My treat!"

The members cheered of a job well done for their act. As they rested and prepped themselves after their schedules, Somi voiced out. "We won't argue like that, right?"

"Of course not, Somi. We're sisters." Doyeon said.

"True." Somi added.

"Now let's have food!" Yoojung cheered.

"Food is life, amen." Sohye said with Mina.

The rest of the members ould only cheer. Who knew food was life?