✓ Chapter 8

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV

After Chaeyoung had softened a bit, his relationship with ina started to become peaceful as he started to feel something for her yet he kept denying himself.

Today she was supposed to have a checkup for the baby’s health.

‘I can’t come’ these three words made Mina lost. As she thought they were at a good stage on the relationship but then it's not yet.

She was waiting her turn, the nurse called her, she got up and walked to the doctor’s room after she gave the clinic door the last look hoping for someone she wished to see.

“A healthy baby boy” said the doctor smiling.

“Boy?” Mina smiled happily “Wow... The mother's instinct works on me, I've been guessing these days that it's a boy.”

The doctor gave Mina a warm smile “The less of 5 months ahead, you have to take care of yourself, okay?”

Mina nodded and followed the doctor to her office where she sat in front of her “You didn't come with your husband?”

“He is busy these days” Mina smiled dryly and looked down.

“It’s okay, I will give you some vitamins take them frequently okay?”

After giving Mina some tips and instructions. The latter went downstairs to the garage where the driver was waiting for her.

As soon she sat in the backseat she grabbed her phone and texted Chaeyoung.

‘It’s a baby boy’ she wrote.

Seen. She read and her heart started to beat so fast but he didn’t answer.

She sighed and placed it in her bag and looked out of the window, watching the busy town and people. Soon she went to the mansion where she took a long nap.

 

Night.

Chaeyoung came to the room with an obvious frown on his face.

“Are you okay?” Mina asked but he looked at her and sighed “You saw my message, it’s a boy” she smiled warmly and walked to him but he stepped back.

“Ck... I still wonder if he is really my son, Mina-ssi?”

“Hm?” she couldn’t believe her ears after she thought that he might be a good person he screwed up everything in few words.

“Today I met a guy called BamBam, you know him right?”

“Yes we dated for two weeks” she said boldly, he looked at her with his one eyebrow up.

“You met him after that night. He told me about the days you started dating him.”

“Yes I did but we broke up after two dates”

He chuckled and looked away “Then that's not impossible that it's my baby right? what can approve that this is my child?” he pointed at her tummy “I met him at a meeting he is a young businessman, I think you like prying rich guys” he said earning a hard slap on his cheek.

“You... You've crossed the line Son Chaeyoung-ssi!!! You keep hurting this” as her eyes started getting teary and one of her fingers pointed at her heart. "I should not trust you from the beginning. I should raise this baby alone and not agree to marry you!!!! The day you said you asked for a chance, I shouldn't give you. If you still don't believe this is your child. I'll take my leave then, Let's not see each other until the baby is bor-.. NO!!! Let's just broke up!!!" She said with the hurtful at last sentence.

She grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs, she knows where they keep the car keys so she grabbed one and headed to the garage. As much as Chaeyoung got shocked at her outburst tonite, he couldn't stop calling her name but Mina just ignored him.

Chaeyoung cursed himself mentally and followed her with his car.

'what did you do again Chaeyoung!!!'

 

On the other hand, Jeongyeon was watching them from his room with his hands tucked in his pants “You are always screwing up Chaeyoung-ah” he said and looked away with an intense stare.

--------------------------------

Tears while blinding Mina. She kept driving without any destination. The road was quite dark for Mina, She kept driving without noticing she crossed the line of the road.

Her senses weren’t working well. Maybe it was a bad idea to drive at this time and this condition. She lost control of the car then.......

 

 

 

BOAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter