Chapter 16

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So he was with momo the whole time?” said mina after chaeyoung told her the whole story.

The two were sitting on the couch while dongwoo was on their bed playing alone with pillows and toys around him. Chaeyoung stared at him and smiled.

“She suffered so much” he smiled at mina “But now she is safe”

“Where is she?”

“With jeongyeon, she doesn’t want anyone but him”

Mina held his hand and rested her head on his shoulder “Everything is fine now?”

“Yes” he kissed her forehead while dongwoo stared at them blankly… He is finally with them and in safe hands.

He pulled out a paper from his pocket “Momo wrote down the things he likes and the things he doesn’t like”

He cleared his throat jokingly “He likes playing peek-a-boo the most, he likes fruits except bananas” he paused a bit “You ate so much banana during your pregnancy that’s weird”

“Do you remember?” she asked, she was amused.

“Yes I do”

She rubbed her nose in his cheek and left a peck.

“Stop distracting me and let me continue” he was reading it seriously but mina’s eyes were focusing on him, him and only…

After bringing back his crib and toys mina was carrying him and he fell asleep immediately. He would cry when she will put him in the crib. While momo was staying in the guest room after jeongyeon’s father insisted.

“Bring him here, let him sleep with us” chaeyoung suggested and she complied.

He was between them while chaeyoung held his hand and caressed it with his thumb.

“Do you think he recognized us?” mina asked.

“Probably, or even by our smell. Look he fell asleep next to us” chaeyoung caressed mina’s cheek sensually “Rest and sleep okay?”

She nodded and closed her eyes and the three of them drifted to a deep sleep.

 

 

Few days passed…

 

Usually their nights would be so calm.

But not anymore.

Dongwoo would wake up at least twice a night, for either to drink milk or… To play.

Mina rushed to him as he was in his crib she carried him and he looked as lively as ever.

“You are excited while I am sleepy dongwoo-ya?” she asked him and he just replied with a smile.

Chaeyoung heard his cry and sat down.

“It’s okay I can take care of him” said mina as she watched him getting up to her.

“Nah, it’s okay” he carried him and dongwoo looked as happy as ever “You sleep and I will play with him”

Mina was shocked.

She watched chaeyoung as he sat on the floor with dongwoo on his lap. He was reading some Korean words from a kid’s book and dongwoo was laughing so hard for no reason. Their lifeless room was now full of joy and happiness. Chaeyoung now is capable of taking care of a child. He never thought that one day he will become a father but mina and his love for her made him a better person.

He put dongwoo in his crib after finally he was able to make him sleep.

He walked to his bed where mina was in a deep sleep, she was sleeping on her right, not facing him so he decided to come closer and nuzzle his face in her nape. He put his hand on her stomach and slowly drifted to a deep sleep.

Dongwoo woke up at seven and chaeyoung was still sleeping deeply. Mina was wondering while his alarm didn’t ring so she decided to wake him up by putting dongwoo next to him.

The latter’s hands were on chaeyoung’s face pinching his lips and nose until the latter opened his eyes and started to tickle dongwoo.

“It’s almost eight, you are not going to work??”

“Nah, I want to spend time with my family” chaeyoung opened his arms “Now where is my hug?”

Mina laughed and kissed his cheek and hugged him tight “I love you” she whispered into his neck.

“Me too” he whispered back.

 

Meanwhile

Momo was struggling.

She is having hard time to trust the people around her. She was drying her hair after a long hot shower when mina wanted to come in but the door was locked.

“Who?” Momo yelled a bit.

“Uhm it’s me mina”

Momo unlocked the door and let mina come in.

“Going to jeongyeon?”

Like a daily duty. Momo stays at the hospital day and night “Yeah”

“I have a feeling that he will wake up soon, especially after you came back”

Momo smiled dryly “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter