✓ Chapter 7

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The chapter now is better hehe :D I added many things ^_^ have fun.

Mina’s POV

More than an hour passed… But why my heart still beating fast?

I couldn’t concentrate on whatever I wanted to do… His kiss was so rough, and he just left like that. I still could feel his lips on mine… I had not fallen for him, rite?

He let me slept on the floor, then cheated on me but still wasn’t shy about it… I might be dumb just easily fell for him.

But… Here again, I carried his baby... As much as I hated that night I fell deeper and more attached to the baby. He's growing inside of me… Even though I dislike his father but how could I hate him when he's just a pure flesh for few weeks old?

Few days like this passed all I did just read a book, sleep, eat or watch dramas.

It was almost Ten in the morning when the maid came in, they rarely woke me up so I knew that something happened.

“Mina-ssi sorry for waking you up but I need to tell you something” she soft-spoken.

“Something happened to my mom?” I panicked.

“No” she smiled “Chaeyoung-nim is here in Korea but he is a bit busy but tonight there is a ceremony for the businessmen in Seoul so he told me that you should prepare yourself and wear a nice dress and be ready at six”

“Oh” I rubbed my head “Thank you Myeong” I smiled at her and eventually she left.

I didn't have a dress… What should I do?

I got up and wore a random outfit, luckily I have the credit card that Chaeyoung gave me… I missed Momo, she used to accompany me everywhere , I wonder how she was doing.

I then told the driver to drive me to Lotte mall.

I was walking around, the first thing I did was eating chocolate, the shop was teasing me so I bought different types of chocolate bars until I arrived at a dress shop, after looking around for more than fifteen minutes I saw a white dress.

“It’s very elegant” said the saleswoman.

“Yeah it is” I smiled looking at it, I didn’t make a wedding or tried wearing a wedding dress so I just wanted to try something white on me.

I bought it and was walking to the front gate when I passed by a kids’ shop. I smiled widely seeing the overalls and the baby’s equipment but it’s too early to buy them. I decided to eat a burger at Burger King on of my favorite restaurant… I can’t believe that I ate two chicken royal! I washed my hands and rushed outside the mall, it was almost three, time flies while you did shopping.

The driver was waiting for me as soon as I sat in the backseat he told me that Chaeyoung's at the mansion… I didn't know why but I felt so nervous. My heart already throbbed in my chest.

The ride suddenly became so long, my knees were weak, why I felt like this?

I took a deep breath and opened the door of our room, it was a bit dark and Chaeyoung was sleeping on the bed, I made sure to not make any noise… He was still in his outfit. A white shirt, black pants and black socks… He looked tired with frowned while sleeping. I grabbed a blanket and covered him. He slept with one of his hand on his head, the way he frowned and pout while he slept was cute yet made me worried but I found myself smiling and staring at him until he moved a bit making me step backward then hit the bedside drawer with my leg and the water cup fell on the floor making a loud noise, he got up literally shocked  and looked at me.

“I- I was covering you but- But- I'm... sorry“ I stuttered and kneeled on the floor to pick up the broken pieces but he grabbed my hand and carefully pushed me away.

“I will do it” he said in his rough voice.

“No... It's my-“

“I SAID I WILL DO IT!” he yelled a bit “Now just sit on the bed” he frowned while picking up the pieces “Let's not see any blood here” he said referred to her in a low voice. I sat on the bed and hugged my legs while looking at him.

“I woke you up, I am sorry”

He was kneeling on the floor he stretched after he picked up all the pieces “Noo.. it's fine, thank you for covering me” he smiled warmly at me but I looked away nervously.

I noticed that he was eyeing me or my belly I must say “It’s bigger now” he was looking at me with puppy eyes.

I touched it and smiled “Nae, he is three months old now”

“Cool” he got up and sighed “I will take a shower and prepare myself”

“Naee~” I hummed and got up.

 

Chaeyoung was busy taking a shower when he remembered that he didn’t bring a towel nor an underwear… He cursed himself more than twice, he was starting to get cold, he took a deep breath and stepped out of the shower and slightly opened the door.

“Uhm Mina” Chaeyoung called me. I walked to the bathroom door “Nae?”

“I forgot my towel and uhm my” he muted a bit “Boxer”

My cheeks turned red, I looked around and saw them on the couch, I grabbed them and handed it to him and rushed back to the small dressing room. I laughed at myself and started to undress. I wore the white dress, it really fits me. I stepped out and chaeyoung wasn’t there I bet he already finished dressing, I put some light make up and straightened my hair.

I grabbed my white purse and left the room. I guess everyone in the mansion was ready but me. I was going downstairs and Chaeyoung he was wearing a fitted black lounge suit and he was talking with Jeongyeon who noticed me and patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

He turned around and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter