✓ Chapter 4

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Excuse me! Please let us through! Please” Jeongyeon, as much as humble as he could to pass through between the annoying reporters. He was covering her head and shoulders with his jacket and lightly pulling her toward him until they arrived at the restaurant, he closed the blinds curtains of the windows and put the 'CLOSED' signboard on.

“HEY!” the owner aka Mina’s boss yelled at him but he closed his mouth when Jeongyeon glared at him. Little did they know, Mina was clueless that the restaurant was Yoo's famiy, so the Boss just stayed silent.

“Just for few minutes” he stated and still glared at the Boss.

He let the still standing Mina sit in front of him on an empty table.

“Thank you Jeongyeon-ssi, but.. Why are you here???” she said softly.

“It’s okay... I just....” he leaned in, resting his elbows on the table “You are momo’s friend right?”

“Yes..”

“When was the last time you talked to her?”

“Uhm Yesterday in the morning” she thought for a bit “Then she stopped reply the chat but she did read it. Could it be she break the phone? Again?” she smiled thinking about her stupid friend but all Jeongyeon reacted just silent and frowned.

“My grandfather sent her away to Japan” He just looked down to the floor.

“EH?? I dont understand what you mean.”

“I can’t find her, I even asked my friend to go to her house in Kyoto but he couldnt't find anything. She did write message for me but I'm sure she loved me..” he sighed, Mina can feel how worried he is “Do you know her parents or family members’ address? or anyone who could have contacted her?”

“No I don’t, she is an orphan, and we moved to Korea after graduating from high school, she is like a daughter to my parent, then she found a job and prefer to live alone because she didnt want to be a burden for us. But... Why he sent her away?”  

“I wanted to marry her-“

“EHHH?”

He smirked a bit “But he refused, I do love her so much, Mina, I don’t know if she fell the same but I love her from all of my heart”

"I've never known that you guys dated-"

"No, We didn't dated.. We just friends with benefit..." He said, but the last sentence came out softly but enough for her to hear.

"Ckckckck.. A man... She did tell me about that she met someone in the office, she liked him so much but she said he's never made a move."

"I'm sorry.... I wonder if she like me or not, the letter's not real rite???"

“I'm sure she does like you Jeongyeon-ssi.. She was never so happy back then..” these two sentences were enough to make Jeongyeon teary-eyed, he rubbed his face up and down “My grandpa always disliked me, just because my father married my mom… he didn’t agree about this marriage… He chose chaeyoung’s mother but look! She cheated on my uncle and left him while my mom stayed by my father through ups and downs” 

Mina was only listening, she didn’t know that Chaeyoung’s mother did that. That's totally explains his rude behaviors.

He looked at her “ I hear you are pregnant, Congratulations” He smiled showing his teeth

The irony made mina smiled sadly “Congratulations… Yeah…”

“When you need something feel free call me” he handed her his business card “And I will come to you right away… You are Momo’s friend after all and We're friends to right?” he smiled.

“Yeah.. thanks..I’ll remember that” she nodded, took it and he stood up.

“What do you plan then?"

“Search more, I will find her and run away.” he sighed “Before I accept the bitter reality” He smiled sadly at her and made his way out of the restaurant ignoring the annoying reporters again he hoped in his car and drove off.

Mina touched her stomach, she was feeling sick and tired but she has to compile all her boss’s orders.

-------

Meanwhile

“I'd never expected you would come to me today” said sana, she was resting her chin on his left chest while he was recovering from his fourth .

“I needed to relieve my stress” he said caressing her hair and she cringed at him.

“I saw the news, You got a girl pregnant, glad that I take pills” she said and smirked.

“Don’t remind me” he rolled his eyes “I don’t know what to do, they want me to marry her” still carresing her hair.

“I will miss you if you go marry her” she said sitting down, she grabbed her bra and wore it along with her .

“That doesn’t mean I won’t come to you if I got married” still looked at her.

“Yeah I am only your toy” she mocked.

He sat closer and hugged her waist “I don’t like this ' toy' expression, I prefer my GOD of ”

He was resting his head on her lap and looking up at her when she ignored him and got up.

“If you get married, I won’t let you enter my house again” she said with horror.

“Huh? Why?”

“Call me a as they want, but I don’t want to hurt an innocent woman, I'm a woman too, when I found a real partner, not only a partner but my life partner, I dont want him to another woman too. And if you come to me in the future, lets come as a friend, not as a partner, Or...” she looked at him intensely “You will be a cheater just like your mother”

He gritted his teeth and got up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter