✓ Chapter 5

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Let's live together Mom.." I insisted my mom.

"No, I cant, I dont think I can, The house rent is still long and I think I will move back to Japan, beside I dont want to be a burden to Chaeyoung's family." Mari said.

"I’ll miss you..” Mina was hugging her mom so tight, standing by the building’s door, it was almost eight in the night, a driver that Chaeyoung sent carried Mina’s two bags and put them in the car.

“Ma’am” he smiled opening the door for her…

“I really dont want to leave you alone” Mina hold her tears.

“Go, I will visit you soon” Mari smiled and caressed her cheeks “Take care of the baby and yourself, I love you and I am so proud of you” she said making Mina finally cried, even though she did a big mistake her mom forgave her and she was giving her all the love.

Eventually, Mina sat in the backseat… Her heart and hands were shaking. She was married to him and she would move into his mansion. The Son’s mansion that she always saw on the internet.

She wanted to open the car’s door when a bodyguard already did it for her.

She was staring at the big mansion in front of her, she had to keep her emotions and expressions normal and not freak out or scream.

Taejun, wearing a white suit came, he gave her a big hug followed by Jay while Jeongyeon just smiled warmly at her.

“Welcome to the family Son Mina” Taejun greeted her and lead her to the lobby, she wanted to ask where chaeyoung was but if he cared he would at least show up. Two maids greeted her.

“Hey, I am Gyeong” maid one smiled.

“And I am Myeong, we are sisters and we will be your maids” they bowed again and Mina just did the same.

Just then she saw Chaeyoung came down from the stairs, wearing a white shirt with black pants and slipper!

“Welcome Mina-ssi” he offered his hand for a handshake that she gladly took “Let me show you our room” he walked and she followed him.

“So cold” said jeongyeon to his father “He needs to be educated on how to treat a wife” he joked and the two laughed and went to the main living room.

She was following him while looking around at the well-decorated walls and the red carpet through the whole corridor until she arrived at a room located at the end of the corridor. He opened the door. Everything was white except of the TV in front of the bed, it was hanged on the wall with a small table under it that has few books, a vase with one flower in it and a play station. Next to it, there was a window with nothing under it.

“So this is our room, under this window we will put a couch where you will sleep”

“Me?”

He nodded and looked at her “I can’t sleep next to someone so” he shrugged his shoulders “It should’ve arrived today but I was too busy to call them, so you will sleep on the floor today”

She looked down and gulped. She'd never asked for anything but, She was a woman and pregnant, and should sleep on the floor?

The last few days were so hard on her and now this happened.

He turned around to the big closet “There is an empty place for your outfit” he opened two doors and she saw two small velvet boxes. He grabbed one and handed it to her.

“This... Your wedding ring, it’s a gift from my grandpa” she opened it and found a gold simple ring.

“I hope it fits” she said while he watched her wear it “It fits” she smiled widely and he was just staring at her.

“Cool” he commented and sat on the bed “For me, I can't wear that stuff and oh! I will open a bank account for you and you will have your own money”

“I need to visit doctor for check-up” she touched her stomach “I need to make sure he the baby is okay”

He just nodded and looked at her belly “Sure we can go”

‘Did he just said we?’ she thought staring at him while one of the bodyguards came in holding her bags.  

“I will take a shower and sleep… you can find blankets and pillow in the closet” he already pulled his shirt out of his pants and walked to the bathroom…

'Yeahh.. I am poor, but I have a proper bed back in the house, but now, on the floor then to the couch? Such an upgrade.' all she did just sigh..

She grabbed the blanket and the pillow as he said and settled them under the window when chaeyoung came out wearing a sleeveless top with sweater pants, she yelped and pressed on her lips… He looked hot and handsome while drying his short hair with the towel.

“I want to take my pajama from the bag” she said.

“Do whatever you want, I don’t care, but please turn the lights off when you finish” he coldly said while lying comfortably on the bed cover.

Deep inside he felt a bit gulity but... forgot it.

She came out wearing a pink velvet pajama that made her look cute yet hot, she brushed her long black hair before she laid on the floor and covered herself with the blanket.

“I hope you don’t snore” he said, he slept on the left side where he can see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter