✓ Chapter 10

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“He looks so beautiful and angelic right?” Chaeyoung’s smile couldn’t leave his lips while he stood next to Jeongyeon.

“Indeed, if momo was here she could’ve been being pregnant now” he said coldly.

“Look, I am doing my best to find her but I swear I don’t know where she is or what my grandfather told her”

“Oh I got goosebumps you are doing so much for me and now I am quite overwhelmed” mocked Jeongyeon.

“Hyung.. I'm sorry about Grandpa, But please.....”

“I am being oppressed Son Chaeyoung!” Jeongyeon yelled a bit causing nurses to shush him “anyways! You should worry about yourself and” he looked at the baby who's sleeping innocently “about your close people”

“Don't you dare!!!! We're supposed to be family here HYUNG!!!”

“ Forget the 'family' word here, I'll make sure to take the revenge.”

“ Yoo Jeongyeon, I am Son Chaeyoung” said the latter “Why you are treating me like this I don’t understand your point”

“I will let you discover it yourself later” Jeongyeon said before he left. Leaving a lost and confused Chaeyoung behind him.

“Please, can you take him to Mina’s room? I don’t want him to stay here” he asked the nurse as Jeongyeon started to worry him.

 

He went to Mina’s room following by the nurse who was carrying their baby with her.

He held Mina’s hand and sat beside her on the bed but he doze off then he looked at her then she poked his cheek “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing” he smiled dryly and caressed her back.

“I know you well now, you look sad and depressed”

“Yah I am, Jeongyeon changed a lot and I still don’t get it why” he looked at their baby and smiled “I am lucky that I have you and him to cheer me up”

She kissed his cheek and smiled “What we will name him? I am still curious”

Till now they didn’t decide what they would name him.

He bit his lower lip “What do you think about Son Dongwoo?”

“Perfect” he side hugged her just when her mom came in along with her friends. Bragging about her wealthy son-in-law and how beautiful Dongwoo was and all chaeyoung could do just laugh along with Mina at how cute her mom looked and how happy she was.

After the guests left and finally the room was empty Chaeyoung was staring at Dongwoo.

His nose, lips and closed eyes and how he yawned and moved in his sleep. He didn’t let anything go away from his sight. Mina who was sleeping woke up and she was staring at Chaeyoung who was holding Dongwoo’s hand and caressing it.

“This is the first time I see how Son Chaeyoung falls in love.” said Mina softly.

“Completely” he said in a low voice and sat beside her “I regret nothing Mina. I am just so happy now I was a fool for thinking this might not be happiness”

She rested her head on his chest as the two looked at Dongwoo with their soft gazes.

“After he grows up a bit let’s go on a vacation, the three of us...”

“Sure honey”

He rubbed his nose on hers and hugged her tightly after she taught him how to really fall in love and how to be a real man.

-------------

While jeongyeon was sitting on a bar drinking his fourth cup of whiskey when Sooman joined him.

“His wife gave birth” said Jeongyeon.

“That means the next CEO is already the new baby”

“He is still a child what CEO are you talking about” Jeongyeon chuckled.

“But he will grow up”

“Yes” jeongyeon sighed “He won’t give up on his post easily”

“Under pressure? Yes he will”

Jeongyeon was frowning and tapping his fingers on the bar.

“You still can’t find momo?”

His tensed eyes and shoulders loosened upon hearing her name “I can’t”

“Because of him your girlfriend is away from you, because of him you are not in a good post at the company, because of him-“

“ENOUGH!” Jeongyeon yelled and everyone looked at him “What do you want?”

“You will know after a while” Sooman smirked and patted Jeongyeon’s back.

 

 

14 weeks passed…

Everything was going weirdly smooth and calm.

Except that Mina barely gets some sleep.

She was putting Dongwoo in his crib after he finally slept.

She breathed deeply and laid on the bed when Chaeyoung came in holding a plastic bag. Dongwoo literally has more than 30 toys now.

“Is he sleeping?”

“Shuuush” Mina closed his mouth “He just slept don’t make any noise” she spoke in a low voice that Chaeyoung barely heard her.

Chaeyoung pouted and walked to his crib that’s placed under the window he showered him with soft kisses and made sure he is warm.

She gave him back hug and kissed his back signaling something.

He tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter