✓ Chapter 3

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “To keep him in the ICU room, you need to process the payment at the cashier, miss Myoui” the nurse said. Chaeyoung heard what the nurse said and just kept silences only rubbing his ear while standing a bit closer to her.

Mina looked at him and only sigh. They then walked to the cashier as Taejun and Chaeyoung followed her.

“ Excuse me, The bank is closed now, Cant you take care of my father first then I will pay at the cashier directly after the ATM Machine work operationally?” mina said a bit pleading but the nurse shook her head in rejection.

"Sorry Miss, It's hospital's procedures." said the nurse apologetically.

Chaeyoung’s eyes met his grandfather’s who pursed his lips and frowned.

Chaeyoung understood what he meant and rolled his eyes and looked at Mina “do you think the few thousand dollars you save will be enough? This is one of the most expensive hospitals in Korea” he said harshly and grabbed the pen the nurse was holding, he signed the payment papers and looked at Mina who bowed twenty degrees.

They left the cashier and sit on the bench outside her father's room. Chaeyoung stood beside her as his grandpa left to the toilet.

“Look, I am so thankful right now, I will pay it back to you soon, please send me ur bank acc and the total amount." She broke the silences softly and tried to avoid his stares by the end of the sentences.

“It’s… okay” he faked a cough and looked away “He will be okay”

"Here's come the sin of me turn out eating up my Dad as well.." She said softly and tried not to break down in front of the man she hated.

Silences came........ She finally broke down...

She suddenly cried and got noticed by Chaeyoung who played game on his phone.

“Stop disgusting me and take this tissue for god’s sake” he handed her his pocket tissue pack he keeps with him, she humbly took one and handed him the pack.

“Keep it with you” he looked away while frowning, unlike his grandfather who came back and smiling at him.

“She will be your home, she will be your home” he repeated and called “Chaeyoung~”

The latter ran to his grandpa “I called a driver, he will drive them home, accompany them and I will go”

“Please, Take me with you” Chaeyoung eyed Mina and her mom, they were sitting beside each other looking down “I feel like I am in a funeral”

Taejun hit his leg with his cane “NO!! Keep them company, I am going!”

He bowed to them and left… Chaeyoung cursed under his breath and walked to stand beside mina who was sitting with loosened shoulders.

“Honey I will go and buy us water and some pancakes, do you want some?” Mari said and of course Chaeyoung was purposely hearing their conversation.

“No, I am not hungry” answered Mina softly.

“You should eat, for you and for the baby” said mari, even though she didn’t want her daughter to get pregnant this way but she was a mother after all.

Mina shook her head but her mom is as stubborn as her, she got up and went to the cafeteria, not to forget glaring at the man who got her precious daughter pragnent.

Her Mom had left for minutes and all the voices heard were the nurse and doctors discussions, and the machine's beep sound. No one started to open the conversation until..

“So you won’t miscarry it?” he broke the silence.

“Ckck.. I wonder if you really have brain inside your head, My dad is fighting between live and die, then you asked me to misscarry my own flesh??? It's not even his fault, it's a pure soul, I cant kill a soul Son Chaeyoung..” she stated “he is the result of our mistake, he is innocent”

“Mistake..” he was a bit shocked when Mina called his full name, he then looked at her but she was glaring at him.

“I’ll give you money”

“ Ck.. I don’t need your millions”

“Really? how will you stay alive then? Babies need medication, tools, toys and more many… Will your waitress' salary be enough for all of those?”

“It’s still early for those, right now I just want my father to wake up healthily”

“Stop hiding behind your finger, I will send you money monthly till I die but stay away from me.”

“Ha..You are still accusing me for being a , If you are not certain that he is your child why are you care about the money?” she fired back.

“Correction, just till you give birth and I'll do a DNA test”

She actually laughed a bit “It’s so amazing how you keep running away from your responsibility”

“It’s my responsibility when it’s confirmed that the baby is actually my son otherwise, it’s not”

She shook her head and looked away…

Not so much passed when her mom came carrying a plastic bag with some cakes and water in it…

“Mina sweetie you should go home, tomorrow you have work, You need to rest” mari offered.

“No I’ll stay here with you and dad”

“No, go and rest, and I will go home by the morning”

Mina sighed, she is indeed tired… it was a long stressing day and the pregnancy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter