✓ Chapter 14

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung?” Momo spoke with her shaking voice.

“Momo where have you been?”

“Chaeyoung please save me I-“

“HIRAI MOMOOOOO” Jinwoo yelled and Chaeyoung clearly heard his voice.

“Momo! Momo!” he spoke through the phone but the line was cut off, his hands started to shake. He felt that something is wrong so without hesitation he called Siwon, the police officer. While Jinwoo walked to Momo and held her wrist tightly, as much as she fought his tight grip he was stronger than her, Dongwoo was in the car seat now while Jinwoo was driving with frowning eyebrows. Momo was already shaking and trying to calm down. Deep inside she had thought about the scariest things would happen to her.

The three arrived at the house, as soon as Momo put Dongwoo in his crib as he fell asleep. She was greeted with a slap on her cheek making her fall on the floor.

He unbuckled his belt and took it off to threaten her and she was already shaking in fear. He then hit her legs twice “YOU DARE TO BETRAY ME.. HUH?” he yelled, ignoring the fact that Dongwoo was sleeping. He grabbed her hair and made her looked at him “You are prevented from leaving the room hirai momo, you are mine and I'll kill anyone who is planning to take you from me”

She was holding his hand and crying, begging him to stop and he did “Just let me take care of Dongwoo stuff and you may do what you want. Please..” she begged… She didn’t care about herself, Dongwoo was the 1st priority as he's crying badly.

“I will bring them to you. Don't you dare leave this room!!” he closed the door and locked it while she rushed to Dongwoo and carried him caressing his back and hugging him wasn’t enough… She cried along with him until he finally fell asleep while she sat on the bed and hugged her legs and cried alone and silently. After few minutes Jinwoo came in holding Dongwoo’s bag and toys he threw them on the bed while Momo watched him in fear “I will bring you three meals a day” he said and glared at her before heading out of the room. Luckily it was a master bedroom with a bathroom connected to it.

 

Meanwhile Sooman was sitting behind his desk when his bodyguard rushed to him “Sir Momo called Chaeyoung” he said while panting “It looks like she run away from jinwoo”

Sooman slammed his hand on the table and got up. He called Jinwoo and the two met on a hill near the long highway.

“How did she call him huh?” Sooman yelled but Jinwoo was so calm and cold.

“I took her out and she stabbed me in my back and called him from a payphone now she is locked in a room”

Sooman still didn't know that Dongwoo's alive. Jinwoo was a psycho guy who needs mental treatment.

“Where?”

“Somewhere safe, he won’t find her”

Sooman blew air from his nose “I want her, I will take her and hid-“

“NO!” Jinwoo yelled “Momo is mine!”

“Ya! Did you fell in love with her?”

“Yes! And I won’t send her away any sooner”

“Jeongyeon is still in a coma, shall we kill him?”

“He is already dead I don’t care about him” Jinwoo scoffed.

“Okay, don’t make Chaeyoung find Momo”

“He won’t”

Sooman went back to his car and his driver drove off while Jinwoo cursed him mentally.

'Momo is mine, Momo is Mine. She promised me she will stay with me forever..'

 

 

Police station

“We are trying to track the payphone ID” said Siwon while staring at Chaeyoung.

“Her voice was shaking and she looked like she was in danger, and the person that yelled her name and then the call got cut off” he doze off.

“Don't you think she is kidnapped?”

Siwon sighed “Let’s not judge now and wait till tomorrow I will call you if I found something”

“Don’t tell mina, please” Chaeyoung begged and Siwon nodded in agreement.

 

Eventually, he went to the hospital and visit Jeongyeon who has been sleeping for seven months now.

“Are you going to keep staying like this??” he stared down at Jeongyeon who had a bit long hair now and was sleeping deeply with IV connected to him and the heart monitor was showing his heart beats and condition.

“Momo called” he said and smiled “You love her, don’t you? I will find her and bring her to you so please wake up” he sniffed and bit his lower lip preventing his tears from falling when the beep sound started to become fast.

“Please leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter