Chapter 17

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon along with momo, chaeyoung and siwon were in jeongyeon’s room in the hospital.

The latter ignored their protest and kept walking back and forth in the room after he knew about every single thing that happened while he was in a coma.

“Jeongyeon, sweetie please sit on the bed don’t exhaust yourself” said momo while staring at him worriedly.

“She was kidnapped for six months! SIX MONTHS!” he yelled at siwon “And I thought the security in our country is perfect” he mocked.

“I was doing anything to find her too” said chaeyoung “She wanted to come back to me after my grandfather’s death!”

Momo finally was able to let him sit on the bed without leaving his hand.

“Everything happened and now she is with you” siwon stated while leaving his notebook on the table “Now who stabbed you that day?”

“Hm?” jeongyeon yelped and became anxious “I don’t know I can’t remember” he lied. Actually, he is afraid of telling the truth because he will have to confess about his jealousness of chaeyoung and how his mind was blinded with revenge and dark ideas but now he is so weak to fight.

“I am tired can we continue this later?” he asked.

“Sure I will visit you tomorrow” siwon smiled warmly.

“Chaeyoung drive momo home she needs to rest”

“Sure, let’s go momo”

“I will visit you after I take a nap” she said kissing his lips while he laid on the bed and closed his tired eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, sooman was sitting in the backseat staring at the hospital’s gate he smirked when he saw chaeyoung leaving along with siwon and momo.

“Sir?”

“Let’s wait till they leave and I will visit him” sooman said with his eyes glued to them.

He opened the door and fixed his coat and headed to the hospital’s lobby. No need to ask about jeongyeon’s room number, he walked to it and came inside the room and closed the door behind him.

“Momo?” jeongyeon asked but his face became pale as soon as he saw sooman in front of him.  

“You survived I see?” sooman smirked.

“And your plan failed I see?” jeongyeon mocked “Chaeyoung is still the CEO and the company is better than ever”

Simultaneously “Ah! I forgot my notebook!” siwon said “Chaeyoung you can go I will just go back to jeongyeon’s room” he smiled and bid goodbye to them.

Sooman clenched his fist and walked close to jeongyeon who started to get worried and afraid.

“You are the one that kidnapped momo right?” jeongyeon asked.

“Yes I did and I killed chaeyoung’s son but that jinwoo ruined everything same as you! You should have been dead now!” he yelled a bit.

Siwon was standing by the door hearing their whole conversation.

“Sooman I was blinded with hatred back then but now everything changed I am so weak to fight I just want to have a peaceful life with momo” jeongyeon stated as he stood up “And I promise you I want to tell the police about you”

“No it’s okay” sooman smiled as he reached for the inside pocked on his coat “Because you won’t live till then!”

 

“LEE SOOMAN!” siwon yelled was stepping in, he was holding his gun and pointing it at him “I always wanted for this moment” he said in a victory tone “Drop the knife!” he ordered and sooman complied, he placed it on the floor and surrounded “I heard you and know you are arrested”

Jeongyeon sat on the bed and it was hard to breathe. Siwon was cuffing sooman’s hands.

“I’LL CALL MY LAWYER!” he yelled as he was getting dragged out of the room where other police officers came and took him.

Siwon went to jeongyeon “You knew that it was him?”

The latter nodded “Will I go to jail?”

Siwon chuckled “Why?”  

“Because I said that I will hide it from you”

“I will pretend that you didn’t say this” siwon winked “Stay healthy jeongyeon” he patted his shoulder and left.

 

Weeks passed…

Jeongyeon is finally out of the hospital.

The whole family was in the garden, the latter was holding dongwoo and playing with him while chaeyoung was cuddling with mina on the couch.

They looked so happy and calm until myeong came in with a blond woman behind her… It was none other than that girl chaeyoung slept with.

He left his cup of tea on the coffee table and stood up.

The girl bowed to them “Chaeyoung, can we talk for a minute?” she asked.

“Sure”

“She is your wife right?” she asked while staring at mina “I think you need to hear what I will say”

Chaeyoung closed his eyes and mina knew that there are troubles waiting for them.

They walked inside the mansion, the three stood inside the study room.

Hyojoo pulled out a paper and handed it to him… He didn’t need a proof.

She was pregnant.

“Chaeyoung what is happening?” mina pleaded.

“I am pregnant with his child” she said holding her big tummy.

“This can’t be real I am sure it’s not mine!” he stated angrily.

“He is almost three months old, he is yours”

Mina looked away and her tear betrayed her.

“Mina I can explain, it was a mistake”

“I just thought that you need to know about it” she handed him a small paper “this is my phone number and I will call you when I give birth so you can sign him under your name” she bowed and headed outside the room.

“Mina” he held her shoulders but she pushed him away “When will you learn from your mistakes? WHEN?” she yelled the last part.

“Yes I did a mistake, I was drunk and hurt I don’t even remember the night”

“I was hurt too! But all I did was staying at home and cry while you went and found a girl to !” she pushed him away again.

“Yeah but it’s because of you!”

“Me?”

“You were depressed, I was there for you but you weren’t there for me! I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter