Chapter 15

Forced Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late.

Chaeyoung sat outside the restaurant dozing off while holding his cold hands.

Dongwoo is alive.

He couldn’t believe.

Siwon came and sat beside him “It’s cold, here take this tea” he handed him a warm cup of tea that chaeyoung took with a big smile.

“The last six months were like hell to me and mina” he stated “I tried to stay strong for her, she was broken… But she is better now”

“She will be better when she will hold dongwoo in her hands”

“Of course” chaeyoung sighed “I will sleep in the car and when morning comes, let’s search for that ”

Siwon chuckled and nodded in agreement as he watched chaeyoung sit behind the steering wheel.

 

 

MORNING

Jinwoo woke up to the sound of few knocks on the door same as momo who walked to the bedroom’s door and all she could do is put her ear on the door and try to hear who came.

Jinwoo grabbed the gun and hid it inside his pants. He looked through the door viewer peep and saw two young men wearing hiking outfits such as rain pants and jacket with hiking boots.  

“Who?” he yelled.

“Sorry we were hiking and we just want water to drink, can you offer us some? We were so happy to find a house between these mountains”  

Jinwoo thought for a while “Wait!” he yelled and walked to momo’s bedroom she stepped back as soon she saw him “Stay quiet!”

She nodded and watched him leave… But no, she won’t stay quiet right now she is fearless, all she wants is freedom for her and for dongwoo.

 

Jinwoo grabbed two water bottles and open the door, the reason for this charity work is to not make these two suspicious while it’s obvious that someone is in-house.

He greeted them with a wide smile and handed them water.

The two guys were young, around twenty-three years old, one was wearing a red raincoat and the other was wearing a black one “We are so thankful!” they didn’t hesitate to open the bottles and drink.

Momo took a deep breath before she started to hit the door with her hand “SAVE ME” she screamed and screamed until went dry.

The two young guys were talking to jinwoo when one of them asked them to shush “What is this voice?” he asked and the three of them clearly heard momo’s voice.

“I was watching a horror movie” said jinwoo, his smile faded away and he glared at the two boys “Now leave”

They yelped and fear and stepped back “Thank you for the water sir” they said and walked away in a rush while jinwoo slammed the door and went to the bedroom. He greeted mom with a hard slap “I TOLD YOU TO STAY QUIET!” he yelled and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

With strength, she didn’t know she had she pushed him away and hit the wall behind him “I DON’T CARE I WANT MY FREEDOM!”

“You are mine hirai momo!” he stepped closer and the two were ignoring dongwoo’s loud cries he cupped her face and stared at her teary eyes “You are my wife and we can be happy together with our beautiful son”

“You are a psychopath” she had the boldness to say it making him frown and boil with anger.

“I know” he stated “I killed many people momo but you and dongwoo made me a soft person, can you love me?”

She shook her head.

“Then you will stay locked in this room till you die”

“What?” she tried to follow him but failed to leave the room as he pushed her and locked the door behind him. He grabbed his car keys and drove off.

Momo hugged dongwoo and heard the sound of the car’s engine… She prayed and prayed that she will be able to leave this cursed house and room.

 

 

Meanwhile

The two young boys were continuing there hiking trip when one of them stopped “Dude the scream wasn’t from a TV” he said.

“What are you talking about?” the said asked confusingly.

“That guy stupid!”

“AH AH!” he dozes off for a while “I agree dude! I was skeptical too!”

“Let’s go back!”

“What? No! we walked so much man I am tired”

“What if he was kidnapping someone?”

“Are we in a Hollywood movie or something?”

“I am leaving!” said the younger who was wearing red.

The two walked a different path and luckily he arrived at the house, jinwoo wasn’t there so the guy knocked on the door “EXCUSE ME?” he yelled a bit “Can I take a tissue?” he yelled but got nothing as a response.

Momo heard him and went to the window she didn’t hesitate to break it with a small sculpture she found in the room.

The young guy rushed to the sound and saw them inside “Please save us!” momo begged. The window’s grills were preventing her from leaving.

“Miss I will ask for a help!” he panicked and turned around.

“You won’t go anywhere” said jinwoo while approaching him, he took out a knife and smirked at the guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter