5. be in a

take the l

Three weeks after break, Taeyeon was at Baekhyun’s door. What she was going to say was going to go down in history as the story Jongdae may never be able to write. Because when he opened the door, she was all smiles.

 

“Hey, remember how you’d say you’d grant me a wish?” she asked, and sure, Baekhyun remembered. It had been a while since the guys been able to fulfill any item on their list because they were busier than ever before. Hell, Jongdae was unreachable most days, and whenever Yixing or Baekhyun saw him, he looked like a stressed mess. With the school year in full swing, Jongdae couldn’t even find time to get coffee at his favorite spot.

 

It was somewhat worrisome. While the guys tried to get him some help, he seemed out of it, yammering on about a new project, or a meeting, or apologizing for not giving them enough of his own time. But Baekhyun knew was as busy because of all the classes he was taking were starting to kick his , and Yixing was the only one who seemed to have some free time on his hands, surprisingly. This was the problem of being a senior who had too much work to do, but he didn’t want to question it.

 

The completion of this bucket list was now up in the air because last quarter, they finished twelve things without even realizing it. Three weeks into the winter quarter, and he had no idea if it was actually possible to get it done with how busy they were. It seemed somewhat hopeless, honestly.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?” Baekhyun asked.

 

With a light giggle, she whispered the secret into his ears. He felt heat on his ears and then on his cheeks as he tried to figure out what to do with this information.

 

“With me?” he asked out loud as his cheeks turned red. She nodded her head. Baekhyun had no idea if it was a coincidence, or fate playing its game, but because of Taeyeon’s wish, they were back on track.

 

“You’re down?” she asked.

 

Yes, he was completely down. There was no second thought. Taeyeon was gorgeous and Jiyong was gorgeous. There was no way he was going to let this go. “Of course, let’s figure out the details.”

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon wanted to have a with him, and by fulfilling this wish, they were going to be fulfilling the list item of being in a . Oh, he was sincerely thanking the deities above for helping them get to where they needed to be. As shocking as it was, he didn’t know what to do except to text the somewhat dead group chat.

 

to; the losers
from; baekhyun

so taeyeon just asked me to be a part of a with them.

 

to; the losers
from; jongdae

oh. my. yes. you better have had said yes.

 

to; the losers

from; yixing

how the hell is baekhyun getting more action than me???

 

to; the losers
from; baekhyun
that was offensive. im going to kill you later.

 

The three of them were on their way to Doojoon’s coffee shop to talk about this major plan. It wasn’t as if it was expected though. It was kind of given to them on a silver platter. And for some reason, all their schedules actually matched up for this meeting to happen. Yixing, who dyed his hair back to its natural dark color got there first while Jongdae appeared last with their regular orders. It was an amazing thing. Baekhyun didn’t expect his offer to be the reason why they were sitting at this table discussing the logistics of their bucket list.

 

But it was happening, and Yixing and Jongdae were seriously discussing what to do about it. Not even on their own, but when Jeonghan came up to grab the dishes, Jongdae tugged on his sleeves to come sit down with the rest of them. With a nervous smile, Baekhyun stared at Jeonghan and noticed how his hair was blonde and cut. It was as though he was a completely different person. But then he saw how he looked at Jongdae, and Jongdae only smiled and laughed.

 

“What’s your opinion on this? Like, this really hot couple is asking you to have a , and you’re pretty much a , what do you do?” Jongdae questioned. Okay, this was true. Sure, he had a few times, but it was because he just wanted to have . Those experiences never prepared for pleasuring two other people that he thought were incredibly attractive. Jeonghan ran a finger through his blonde hair before opening his mouth and stopped in his tracks.

 

“He’s a ?”

 

“Seriously, that was the only thing you got from this?” Yixing questioned with a raised eyebrow. Shrugging his shoulders, he stared at the three of them.

 

“Just tell them. Most people don’t have experiences,” Jeonghan explained before going back to work, and the three of them looked at him. It was that simple yet no one wanted to say it was that simple. How did Jeonghan spill all the truth like it was nothing? Baekhyun wanted to know. “You guys are overthinking this,” he added as he headed down the stairs.

 

This was very true, but Jongdae never experienced a . Yixing hadn’t had since his freshman year of college. Baekhyun just thought everyone was pretty. There was nothing but overthinking in this group of friends. It just seemed natural when it came to . Three clueless fellows stared at each other in confusion, and sipped on their mugs as they tried to figure out why it had to be like this.

 

“Well, good luck, bro,” Jongdae finally stated when they finished their coffee.

 

He was going to need it.

 

“We’ve never done this either,” Taeyeon stated when he explained the situation. While Jiyong looked away from the dishes he was washing, he nodded his head. They didn't even make it sound bad. “We just wanted to spice up our bedroom play because we got bored. We both thought you were cute, and it would be fun,” she added.

 

His nerves started to ease away as she explained the situation. After entering the apartment, he couldn’t fake that he had experience with as much as they did, or even as a fiend like Jongdae was. And so, he came clean the moment he sat down on their white couch. It just made sense as the moon reflected back at them. Taeyeon with her blonde braids calmly reassured the boy that this was their first time too.

 

“You want some wine? It might make it easier on the nerves,” Jiyong recommended as he opened the cabinets for a good selection of wine. Taeyeon rolled her eyes before putting the wine bottles back into the cabinets.

 

“He only suggests wine when he’s nervous too. It’ll be fine. Let’s watch some , research, and just do this,” Taeyeon laughed. It was strange how easygoing she was about this, or how easygoing she was about having them all figure out how to do a , but practice made perfect.

 

“Of course, love,” Jiyong added while pressing a kiss on her forehead and grabbing his red laptop for the two of them. Almost like Netflix and chill, but now they were sitting on the couch watching on a red laptop, and analyzing the to figure out how to have a .

 

Somehow, Jiyong ended up taking out the wine again and pouring it into glasses for the three of them. They were drinking. Drunken giggles and moans filled their living room, and splashes of wine warmed their throats. Giggly and sweet, Jiyong pulled Taeyeon closer to him, leaving his lips on hers while Baekhyun continued to sip, watching in amusement, and then with his eyes behind his hands so they didn’t think he was peeking too much. With another pull from Taeyeon, she was leaving butterfly kisses on his collarbones, on his neck, and all over his body.

 

He didn’t know what to do but leave his lips on her body then slithered into Jiyong’s arms as Taeyeon moved to the side to cherish Baekhyun. His lips pressed against Jiyong’s in hopes that he could steal some of his traits. He wanted the charisma he oozed every time he walked into the room, and as their fingers entangled, Taeyeon still pressing her lips against his neck, Jiyong rubbing circles into his back, they were both pleasuring him. The noises from the laptop stopped, and all that could be heard was the hum of the fan and the ticking of the clock in the background. It was almost natural as Taeyeon ambled towards Jiyong, her fingers ing his shirt while Baekhyun ped his pants, leaving kisses on the inner thigh, and massaged his legs.

 

While Jiyong unclothed, Taeyeon laid on top of Baekhyun, giggling a tune once more. He couldn’t help but kiss her all over again. Her snow like skin, her cotton candy lips, and ease those worries away. She pressed herself on top of him and with those dark eyes she stared at him like there was a veil protecting him, as though he was hiding behind a mirage, and she wanted to see it all. As he took off her shirt, he slowly unhooked her bra with his cold fingers, and it tickled her snow skin as he undressed her. Jiyong crawled over, kissing Taeyeon’s neck as Baekhyun lithely took off everything and took her in. Becoming breathless, the couple took their chance to take it all off, laughing and smiling, their warmth overcoming all of him.

 

This wasn’t what he was expecting Wednesday night. They continued to giggle, laugh, and mess around and vulnerable. It was almost too natural. Just like their kissing, as they moved into the bedroom, fingers intertwined, souls drunk, they continued to kiss and make out in the darkness.

 

The next morning, he was next to Taeyeon, who was smiling at him once again. Her hair was a mess, a golden mess in the January sunlight. And it was like he was with Kikwang again. He pressed a kiss on her cheek, thumbed it, and bounced a lazy smile back at her.

 

“Good morning sunshine,” she whispered as Jiyong groaned, twisting himself over to the both of them. The blonde laughed before running a finger through his own hair, and then untangled Taeyeon’s hair. Baekhyun never knew how well the two suited each other, but seeing how sweet and intimate they were, he realized it was a good match. A couple for three years was something he never expected to get to see in action. Though, he was sure there were other problems with them, he was lucky to see just a glimpse of their relationship.

 

“Thanks for doing this with us. It was fun,” Jiyong rumbled as he tried to blink the sleepiness off his eyelids. He wrapped his arms around his girl, and kissed the top of her head. As he watched, something in Baekhyun cracked. Was it ever going to be possible to have someone like that for him? Despite the many times he went on dates, fell for someone, they were all the same, but watching these two in such a haze, he could only feel somewhat hopeless.

 

“Would you like some pancakes?” Taeyeon hummed.

 

Breaking away from his daydreams, he nodded his head, and the girl climbed out of bed, leaving Jiyong and Baekhyun alone. The loneliness gnawed at his chest, and he looked at the blonde with his locks falling on his face. He stared as the girl of his dreams walked out of the bedroom like she was the only angel he could ever see. And Baekhyun wanted that, he wanted all of that.

 

“She’s beautiful,” Jiyong mumbled. Baekhyun didn’t know what to say. “She takes care of me, and she makes sure I’m growing, and learning from my mistakes. I can tell her anything, and she’ll take it all in. She’s beautiful. And I’m so lucky to have her in my life,” he rambled as though he was in a trance. The smile on his face stayed there, and there was nothing else he could say.

 

Baekhyun wanted to look at someone like Jiyong did, but the loneliness still consumed him. He was only so young for so long, in college for so long, and yet he wanted something like that. How hard was it to find a connection? His mind stopped and thought about Kikwang. He remembered how it felt being by his side somewhat drunk but still smiling at him the very next day. They continued to talk as though nothing changed. At the pit of his stomach, he reminded himself that he wasn’t interested in him like that. They were just good friends, and still talking as though nothing could ever change between them.

 

“You’ll find someone when the time is right,” he hummed and like that, he kissed Baekhyun on the lips. Soft and tangy, Baekhyun knew that lips were just lips, but for now Jiyong’s lips were the sweetest things he ever tasted. “It just takes time for someone amazing to fit your kind of amazing,” he finished. And like that, they hid under the covers, talking about the white walls, and the pink colored daydreams and love.