3 Months Later...

Dangerous

     The screen filled the room with a sudden burst of light as WooHyun pressed the lock button to check the time. It was 3.18am, they'd been in the dorm for a little over an hour and everyone, except him, was fast asleep. He was leant over the edge of his bed, watching SungGyu sleep peacefully in the bunk below. His phone switched its screen off, submerging him in darkness again.
     It took a few minutes for his eyes to adjust to the gloom again but SungGyu's face soon materialised. He smiled, watching SungGyu's relaxed eyebrows twitch slightly in response to whatever he was dreaming about. The smile faded. WooHyun sighed, he had depended on DongWoo so much more than he had wanted to in the last three months. The dreams had become more frequent and much more detailed, WooHyun found it incredibly difficult to distinguish them from reality.
     DongWoo had been understanding, he'd allowed WooHyun to kiss him whenever the need arose and not judged him for the frequency of which his services were required. It had started off as just once or twice a fortnight but quickly rose to three or four times a week. DongWoo had always insisted that he didn't mind but in the back of WooHyun's mind he knew if he couldn't control himself they'd be caught.
     Climbing silently down from the top bunk, WooHyun slipped out of the bedroom and across the hall. He was determined to not wake DongWoo now so instead of going to find him, WooHyun entered the kitchen and opened the fridge for something to drink. A wave of cool air burst out to greet him along with the soft glow of the light. While he was rooting around he neglected to notice the figure standing in the doorway watching him.
     "It's a bit late for that isn't it?" WooHyun hit his head as he shot up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..." Rubbing at the throbbing patch on the back of his head, WooHyun sighed and glanced at DongWoo. "Can't sleep?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to see if anyone else had woken. WooHyun shook his head, wishing he hadn't when a wave of dizziness washed over him. "Whoa, careful."
     DongWoo's arms felt strong and warm around his torso, keeping him upright. Once the dizziness subsided, WooHyun lifted his head slowly, looking up into DongWoo's charismatic eyes. "What about you?" He asked quietly, becoming increasingly aware the elder male's body was from the hips up. DongWoo's closeness was comfortable, his bodyheat seeping through WooHyun, warming him considerably.
     "Dunno, not tired." WooHyun snorted at the absurd excuse as to why DongWoo was still awake. The elder practiced harder than anyone else, it was impossible for him not to be tired. Looking closely at his face, WooHyun could see that there was tiredness clinging to his eyelids, darkening his cheeks, dragging the corners of his mouth down into an uncharacteristic frown. "Were you coming to find me...?"
     WooHyun snapped out of his extensive study of DongWoo's features and shook his head. "I'd be kinda creeped out to find you in the fridge..." The elder grinned, he had a good point. "I was getting a drink." He realised the fridge was still open, casting a cold glow over the room. WooHyun wriggled out of DongWoo's grip to close it. "Hyung...?" He asked quietly, hearing DongWoo grunt to show he was listening. "I'm sorry I've been so demanding these last few weeks..."
     Fingers traced over his shoulders as DongWoo stood behind him. He wrapped his arms around the younger male and rest his chin where his fingers had been moments before. "I promised I'd help you keep your secret and that's what I'm doing." DongWoo replied, tightening his hold a little. "You have to stop worrying you're going to upset me." WooHyun really didn't like how the elder seemed to be able to read his mind.
     "I don't want to make it a habit rather than a necessity..." He murmured, unintentionally relaxing against DongWoo's chest. "It's not fair on you..." DongWoo smiled, removing himself from WooHyun to turn him around and hug him properly. Brushing his fingers up and down DongWoo's back, WooHyun sighed into his shoulder and closed his eyes. "Hyung..." He breathed, the elder already knew what he was going to ask.
     Taking WooHyun's chin in his fingers, DongWoo turned his head and brought their lips together. Heaving a sigh out through his nose, WooHyun melted properly into the elder's arms, moving his lips to kiss him properly. It felt good. It always felt good, DongWoo's lips were perfect. The way they were shaped, the way they moved, their softness.
     WooHyun had to fight to keep his hands pressed flat against DongWoo's back, remembering the time he had let them drop to cup his wonderfully round and the argument that had spawned from it. DongWoo sensed his hesitation and pulled back, looking at him curiously.
     "I can't..." He pushed the elder's arms away from him and put some distance between them. "I can't keep doing this to you...I keep getting urges to touch you and one of these days I'm not going to be able to stop myself. Your friendship is more important to me than anything and I wont put that at risk." DongWoo sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, he had no idea WooHyun had been so tempted by him. "I'll just have to find another way to hide it."

     Both their ears twitched as a foreign sound invaded the silence between them. WooHyun his heel and disappeared into his bedroom as Hoya wandered across the living room, peering into the kitchen and setting his gaze on DongWoo. "Who were you talking to?" The younger asked, curiously. WooHyun peered around the partially open door, hoping Hoya hadn't seen him.
     "No one, I was just...thinking up a new rap." He bluffed, badly but believably when you were knackered. Hoya hummed, apparently accepting the story. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." WooHyun watched as Hoya waved off the apology. He stepped into the kitchen and disappeared from WooHyun's view.
     "It's okay, you're not the only one with insomnia." Moving away from the door, WooHyun climbed into bed and quietly pulled the covers back over his body. He knew insomnia could be stress induced and wondered if he'd put too much pressure on DongWoo to cause him the sleep disorder. Listening to them chat for a while, WooHyun sighed and closed his eyes, not wanting to sleep but wanting to rest them. In the end, sleep took over before he had a chance to fight it.
     Moments later, hands dropped onto his body and shook him violently. Thrashing against them, WooHyun grumbled and rolled onto his side, back to the room. "WooHyun ah! Get up! You've already overslept by half an hour!" It was SungGyu's voice, rudely shattering the last of the sleep that clung to his eyelids. "Ten minutes and I expect you to be dressed and in the living room." He stated, letting go of WooHyun and slamming the door for good measure.
     Rolling over, WooHyun rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and felt around for his phone, finally finding it and punching the lock button to get the time. He shot up in shock. "How the hell?" It was a little past 7.30am already. WooHyun kicked the duvet off, span himself round and slid easily off the bed. He shed the clothes he had been to sleep in and pulled on the nearest clean garments he could find.
     Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror, he moaned at his reflection and pulled at his eyes. The dark lines beneath them made it look like he hadn't slept at all. In reality it felt like he hadn't. Grabbing a coat and a scarf, WooHyun tumbled out of the bedroom and joined the others in the living room.
     The first thing he noticed was DongWoo, sat a little away from the group, playing with his phone instead of talking to the others. It struck him as odd that DongWoo out of all of them would be so antisocial. Dropping into the substancial gap between SungYeol and DongWoo, WooHyun nudged the elder gently. "You okay?" He asked, DongWoo simply nodded, not even taking his eyes off his phone.
     "Now that we're all here." SungGyu stared pointedly at WooHyun, the younger didn't return his gaze. "We can get on with today's schedule. The car's running, so hurry up and get downstairs with your luggage." WooHyun's eyed widened in horror. He'd forgotten to pack. They were going to Japan for a week and he'd forgotten to pack. DongWoo stood up and dropped a holdall onto WooHyun's lap.
     "I did it while you were out yesterday." DongWoo stated, lacking any sort of emotion in his voice. WooHyun couldn't help but feel he'd done something to upset the elder. "You should find everything you need. If not...You can borrow mine." DongWoo slung his own holdall over his shoulder, dug his hands into his pockets and was first out of the door.
     WooHyun scrambled to his feet and raced out of the door after him. He barely heard Hoya call out to him as he ran down the corridor and squeezed into the lift as the doors closed. DongWoo gave him a curiously suprised glance as the elevator shuddered into gear and sent them down. "What's wrong with you?" He asked, concerned. "Did you sleep at all?" DongWoo shook his head, eyes firmly on the ground. "Did I upset you?" Another shake. "Then what?"
     "Nothing." DongWoo replied. He knew WooHyun wouldn't accept that. "I think I'm coming down with something and I don't want to spread it around, that's all." WooHyun gave him an irritated sigh, he obviously didn't accept that either. They stood in silence for a while before WooHyun grabbed his hands and shook them.
     "DongWoo please. You've been so good to me these last couple of months, can't you trust me with the truth?" The lift slowed as it came to the car park level, jolting as it stopped completely. WooHyun let go of his hands and turned away as the doors opened, allowing DongWoo to leave the cabin first, following quickly. "Hyung?" He stopped suddenly and cursed, making DongWoo glance over his shoulder. "I forgot my passport!"
     He his heel and ran back towards the lift. A hand closed around his wrist, forcing him to stop. WooHyun turned back and came within an inch of DongWoo's face. The closeness made him blush, he twisted his hand out of the elder's grip and looked away. "Manager's got them. All of them. Stop panicking and get in the car, everything's been done for you."
     DongWoo took the holdall from him and walked away. WooHyun stood helplessly in the middle of the car park, watching as the elder male deposited both holdalls in the boot of the car and got into the front passenger seat. He left the door open so he could easily get into the back once the rest of the seats were taken. WooHyun sighed, the others would be down shortly and the chance to speak to DongWoo would vanish.
     Not that he wanted to talk anyway, he'd made that perfectly clear already. Walking towards the van, WooHyun kept his eyes on the tarmac and climbed in, shifting over into his seat and pulling the seatbelt over his shoulder.

     WooHyun kept his head down as they walked through the crowd of fans at the airport. Sometimes he wished their schedules were a secret so hundreds of teenage girls screaming their love for them weren't hanging around all the time. He couldn't stop thinking about DongWoo. The elder male had seemed so out of character, he hadn't smiled or laughed once for the entire journey here. He'd barely even spoke.
     The fans would assume he was sick but WooHyun was sure it was something else. Even if he was ill DongWoo would still be cracking jokes and laughing between coughing fits. This had to be something else. If it wasn't something WooHyun had said to him then it had to be something Hoya had said after he'd fallen asleep.
     The colour drained from his face. What if DongWoo had told Hoya what had been going on and Hoya had warned him that it would get them in trouble? What if he'd warned DongWoo to stay away from him completely? He realised he'd slowed down when SungGyu's heavy hands appeared on his shoulders and guided him forward. "Sorry hyung..." He apologised quietly, thankful that they were passing into the first class lounge.
     "What is wrong with you two?" SungGyu hissed. "DongWoo looks like a kid with a slapped and you're like this...Snap out of it!" WooHyun nodded and mumbled his apologies, keeping his eyes on the ground. SungGyu groaned and ran his hands through his hair before walking away and sitting with the happier looking SungJong and MyungSoo.
     Taking a seat one away from SungYeol, WooHyun rubbed his face with his hands and sighed heavily. He wasn't looking forward to this next week. Chances of them being squashed into one or two bedrooms in some not so pleasant hotel were quite high. There would be no privacy and no escape. WooHyun would have to suffer his desire to shove his tongue down SungGyu's throat.
     He slowly became aware that there was a heavy blush crawling up his face. In his rush to get ready he hadn't had time to eat or drink anything and because they were running late they had no chance to stop along the way. The mixture of heat, lack of nutrition and dehydration made him feel faint.
     Apparently he swayed before he fell. He heard someone yell and assumed it was SungYeol but the arms that caught him were familiar. Strong and warm, supporting his weak frame and pulling him away from the ground. He wasn't unconscious but everything was a blur. His head lolled against DongWoo's chest as the elder cradled him in one hand, using the other to strip some of the clothes away from his face and chest.
     "Get me some water and something really sugary." DongWoo demanded, finally managing to reveal WooHyun's chest beneath three unnecessary layers of clothes. "If his blood sugar dropped we need to get it back up again." Someone scurried off to buy what DongWoo had asked for. "WooHyun ah...Can you hear me?"
     WooHyun groaned, face screwing up in pain. His blurred vision and dizziness was making his head ache. "I hear you..." He answered, groggily. DongWoo's fingers tightened against his arm, reassuringly. "Mm'sorry..." DongWoo hushed him, glancing up as SungYeol returned with the desired foodstuffs. He thanked him and took the glass of water, holding it in front of WooHyun's face.
     "Here, drink this." He pressed the edge of the glass against WooHyun's lips and tipped it so the water drenched them. WooHyun slurped at the water, treasuring the sensation as the icy liquid flooded his mouth and. He couldn't even care for the twin streams that ran down either side of his chin, down his neck and into his hair. Breathing deeply as the glass was taken away from his lips, WooHyun reached up to dry his face but DongWoo beat him to it.
     A soft piece of cloth was wiped over his lips and down each side of his chin before attacking his neck lightly. There wasn't a lot they could do for his hair but that wasn't so important right now. He was feeling a little more human which could only be a good thing. Something small, bumpy and incredibly sweet was placed against his lips. He took it without second thought, knowing that he would only be offered things that would help his recovery.
     He had kept his eyes closed to avoid the dizziness making him throw up. Cautiously opening them, he blinked a few times to try and get the world to come into focus. He chewed on the sweet he had been given, watching DongWoo's face get sharper by the second. He swallowed nervously, seeing how worried and close the elder male was. It would be so easy for WooHyun to close the distance and kiss him.
     "I'm gonna sit you up." DongWoo murmured. "Tell me if you feel sick." WooHyun nodded his understanding and, with DongWoo's support, sat upright. He had expected a wave of nausea but nothing came. "You okay?" He nodded again. "Good. Sit there and eat the rest of these." he handed WooHyun the open packet of sweets.
     With DongWoo sat on his left and SungGyu on his right just in case he deteriorated, WooHyun ate sweet after sweet, feeling the sugar have its desired effect and boost his energy levels. "I don't know if you should fly...I don't know if they'll even let you fly." SungGyu told him, looking concerned. Flashing him a smile, WooHyun shook his head.
     "I'm fine. Honestly, there's nothing to worry about." He replied, patting SungGyu's knee. DongWoo looked away, scrunching up his face in disapproval. "We have a couple of hours before the flight, I'll be completely normal by then." He turned to DongWoo and sighed, the elder had moved a little away from him.
     He was starting to think it wasn't something Hoya had said, rather DongWoo's own opinion of his infatuation with SungGyu...