SungGyu's Thoughts

Dangerous

     The music show was followed by a few hours in the training room. By the time they got back to the dorm it was late, everyone was tired and the younger members all went to bed without a fuss. DongWoo and WooHyun snuggled up in the living room for a while, hidden beneath a duvet so they spared the others from witnessing their delicate kisses should they leave the bedrooms for any reason. SungGyu had disappeared into his bedroom as soon as they'd returned, DongWoo assumed he was asleep but WooHyun knew otherwise.
     He really didn't want to talk to SungGyu just yet, he would sound like a hypocrite for the most part and DongWoo was much more experienced. The elder sensed his hesitation and pulled back, his cheeks lovingly. "What's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head to look WooHyun in the eye as the younger looked away. "WooHyun ah...?" Sighing, WooHyun forced himself to look at DongWoo, it was better if he knew so he could keep an eye on things too, he decided.
     "You can't let on that you know..." He murmured, pulling back the duvet to check SungGyu was out of earshot. Satisfied, WooHyun covered his head and leant closer to DongWoo. "SungGyu told me earlier that he's confused..." DongWoo cocked an eyebrow. "Don't look like that...When he jerked me off he got by it." WooHyun flushed a little. "It's not a lie cuz I felt it...Anyway...He warned me that he might try and steal me back..."
     DongWoo sighed and rubbed his hands over his face. "No wonder you've been quiet all day...Thanks for telling me." He smiled and kissed WooHyun's forehead. "Don't worry, I can keep a secret." He grinned as WooHyun nudged his elbow into the elder's ribs. "Keep me in the loop okay?" WooHyun nodded and leant against DongWoo's chest, warm and comforting arms closing around him. "I guess he's waiting to talk to you then?" The younger nodded again. "Best not keep him then. Come sleep with me if you feel uncomfortable being in that room okay?"
     DongWoo tilted WooHyun's chin up and kissed his lips firmly. Taking it as DongWoo's way of reaffirming his status, WooHyun kissed him back with as much passion to settle his mind. "I love you..." He mumbled as they parted. DongWoo smiled and gave WooHyun a gentle shove towards the bedroom. Taking a deep breath, he glanced back at the elder before disappearing inside. "SungGyu hyung?" He called softly, not wanting to wake the elder if he was actually asleep.
     "I'm awake." SungGyu replied, sitting up as WooHyun closed the door, submerging them in darkness. "Was just resting while you were..." He trailed off. "Anyway...Are we okay to talk?" WooHyun nodded and sat against the wall opposite the bed. SungGyu guessed it was probably for the best for them to keep some distance. "Uh...I don't know where to start really..." WooHyun knew how hard it was to get started talking to someone about something so personal.
     "I'm not here to judge." WooHyun stated calmly, catching himself by surprise considering the butterflies raging in his stomach. "Before I talked to you about how I felt you'd never even considered men an option, right?" He heard SungGyu sigh. "I'm going to turn the light on, okay?" Getting to his feet, WooHyun padded across the room and hit the light switch. They were both temporarily blinded by the sudden intense light but quickly adjusted.
     SungGyu waited until WooHyun was sat comfortably again before looking down at his hands and sighing. "I've never had any ual thoughts about men before this..." SungGyu confirmed. "But you didn't have any before that dream about me, right?" WooHyun nodded. "You're lucky you had DongWoo to test your feelings on." The younger's head shot up, eyes narrow. "Don't take offence, I'm just saying I don't have that luxury." He clarified, WooHyun relaxed a little. "You probably know that what we did was due to DongWoo's advice?" The younger nodded.
     Taking a deep breath, SungGyu knew he was skating on thin ice. What he was going to say could quite possibly destroy the friendship they were piecing back together. "I was okay kissing you...I got comfortable with that." He shook his head. "Doing what we did...I was imagining touching myself, not you." WooHyun's eyes widened in surprise before he looked away, taking in the information silently. Screwing his face up, SungGyu sighed and gripped his hands together tightly. "When I left afterwards, it was to take a shower." WooHyun understood what he was hinting at and nodded, letting him know he could skip the details.
     "The morning after, I left to clear my head..." WooHyun remembered that day, he'd expected to wake up in SungGyu's arms and had been disappointed when he wasn't there. "DongWoo picked me up on the way to the river and we went for a drive..." The younger froze. DongWoo hadn't mentioned that. "I asked him then if he had feelings for you, he didn't answer saying your feelings were the only ones that mattered. I also asked if he thought you were acting in love or lust..." So it was SungGyu that had planted that question into DongWoo's mind.
     "Do you know how much trouble that question got DongWoo into?" WooHyun asked, his voice shaking just a little. SungGyu chewed nervously on his lip, expecting WooHyun to get mad at him. "I accused him of not knowing anything about me. I said I was wrong to trust him and that was because of you...?" Rubbing his hands over his face, WooHyun shook his head and sighed. "Carry on." He had to keep his cool, this was about SungGyu's feelings, not his.
     The elder nodded and thought for a moment. "DongWoo said I was probably acting out of lust and I think I wanted to believe him. I knew it was touching you that ...Seeing you touch yourself too..." WooHyun felt the blush creep up his cheeks. "A straight guy wouldn't be aroused by that." SungGyu muttered, staring down at his feet. "I don't know...I can't imagine doing anything like what we did with anyone else..."
     "Yeah, I thought that to start with. That's why I kissed DongWoo. I wanted to see if I was grossed out by doing something with another man." WooHyun replied quietly. "I was so wrapped up with wanting you I never realised just how much his support meant to me...And now look where we are..." He whispered. SungGyu sighed and nodded. They sat in silence for a while, each expecting the other to talk.

     Eventually SungGyu realised WooHyun was waiting for more information and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm sorry I forced myself on you like that..." WooHyun had forgotten all about the kiss in the bedroom after their comeback. He blushed a furious shade of red that SungGyu couldn't help but smile at. "And I haven't apologised to DongWoo for aggravating him either..." He added thoughtfully. "I was jealous...I'd got it in my head that because we'd done that, your feelings for me were stronger than for D-"
     "We had ." WooHyun interrupted, making SungGyu look up in shock. "You were right, we had got a lot closer. Your love and lust question got me thinking. I mulled everything over and realised just how often I'd gone to DongWoo for support and the closeness I was craving...I didn't think I'd ever get that from you and I'm happy with my choice." SungGyu nodded, feeling his heart sink a little. If DongWoo and WooHyun were that close and that happy he really had no chance.
     "I'm sorry I made things hard for you..." WooHyun waved off the apology and forced a smile. "Since you moved out I've been thinking more and more about whether I was actually interested in you or if I only did those things because it was what you wanted..." WooHyun lowered his eyes again. "The text Don...You sent me when you came back...About whether I could imagine myself ing you?" The younger nodded, keeping his eyes down.
     The elder sighed and shook his head. "I thought the only way I could do that was to imagine you were a girl and I wasn't going to do that to you. You deserve someone who loves you for who you are and I didn't think I could." Chewing on his lip nervously, WooHyun kind of didn't want to hear what SungGyu was going to say next. "But the more I think about it...The more I wonder what it would be like...Whether it would be so bad..." WooHyun took a deep breath, steeling his nerves, and looked up.
     "Sounds to me like you're just curious." He stated. "Don't take my word for it, you have to make your own mind up what your uality is. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but using someone to figure out who you are isn't the right way to go." SungGyu nodded, eyes firmly on WooHyun's face. The younger hesitated, hoping SungGyu wouldn't take offense to his suggestion. "Maybe you should watch some gay ...?" He watched the elder's eyes widen in shock. "It might satisfy your curiousity...One way or the other..."
     SungGyu sighed and rubbed his eyes, tiredness starting to creep in. "Watching it isn't the same as experiencing it..." He mumbled, trying not to make eyecontact with WooHyun. "I don't think I'd be satisfied until I tried." WooHyun shifted uncomfortably, he had a feeling he wasn't going to like where this was leading. "And to be honest...I don't want to try it with anyone but you." Scrambling towards the door, WooHyun felt SungGyu's hand close around his wrist and force him to turn. He pinned him to the wall, body pressed fully against WooHyun's.
     "SungGyu!" He squeaked, heart hammering against his ribs. "Let me go!" DongWoo was a yell away if WooHyun needed him, he knew the elder wouldn't go to sleep until he knew for sure WooHyun was alright. Hoping SungGyu would realise how uncomfortable he was with being this close to him, WooHyun squeezed his eyes shut, a small, frightened whine slipping from his throat. Even the lack of formalities didn't bother SungGyu as much as WooHyun's reaction to their closeness.
     He reluctantly let him go and turned to lean against the door so WooHyun couldn't leave. Calming himself, WooHyun tried not to get too emotional, knowing DongWoo would question it and possibly do something stupid. "I'm sorry...You wanted me to be honest, right?" WooHyun stared at his feet for a long time, eventually nodding. "So I'm being honest...It might just be curiosity but if it's not..." WooHyun moved away as SungGyu took a step forward. "WooHyun ah..."
     "Don't." He bit, not sure if what he was feeling was anger or sadness. "Don't even think about it. All the time I'm with DongWoo you're not going to get a look in. I'm sorry I've made you confused, I'm sorry I played around with your feelings. I didn't mean it but that's not going to change anything now." He took a deep breath to calm himself again. "I need to go now."
     SungGyu glanced over his shoulder at the door and sighed. "I don't want things to be awkward between us...I know it's a lot to ask considering what you've just heard." WooHyun stepped back as SungGyu moved towards the bed. "Please...Don't tell anyone what I've told you...Especially DongWoo, I don't want to make trouble now." WooHyun let out a soft laugh and tried not to let the tears fall from his eyes.
     "But later you might? When you decide whether your morbid curiosity is strong enough to want to me? You yelled at me for using you as a toy. Don't think for one second that I'll be happy being treated the same way." WooHyun stormed past him to the door, hesitating as he reached it. "I'll keep your secret." He stated. "For DongWoo's sake, not yours."

     WooHyun took a moment to control his emotions before pushing open the door to DongWoo's bedroom. Knowing how light a sleeper SungYeol was, he closed the door as quietly as he could and crept across the floor to the bed DongWoo had on his own. As far as he knew SungYeol slept on top and MyungSoo on the bottom of the other bunk, leaving DongWoo a whole bunk to himself.
     He could see the lump of DongWoo's body beneath the duvet on the lower bunk and pulled the corner away. Slipping into the bed beside his lover, WooHyun snuggled up close to him, smiling weakly as strong arms closed around his trembling frame. "Hey..." He whispered in WooHyun's ear, kissing the shell lightly. "You're shaking..." DongWoo propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at WooHyun, quickly realising he looked like he was about to burst into tears. "He didn't try anything did he?"
     Hearing the anger in his tone, WooHyun shook his head fiercely. They'd only just moved back in, it was bad enough SungGyu was causing problems already, he wasn't going to let DongWoo do the same. "It's fine, I'm just upset that I made him like this." WooHyun murmured back, snuggling closer to DongWoo. "Let's talk later, I don't want to wake SungYeollie." DongWoo sighed and reluctantly settled back into the pillow. As soon as he was comfortable, WooHyun wriggled down to rest his head against DongWoo's chest, finding comfort in the regularity of his heartbeat.
     Now that WooHyun was safe, DongWoo could relax a little. He wanted to know everything SungGyu had said but that could wait...For a while. Their tiredness finally caught up with them as they gave themselves the opportunity to wind down. WooHyun listened as DongWoo's heartrate slowed as he drifted off to sleep. The grip on his shoulder slipped a little, letting him know that the elder had actually fallen asleep. He sighed and clung a little tighter to DongWoo as he mulled over what SungGyu had told him.
     Just a few weeks ago, WooHyun knew he would have jumped at the chance to have with SungGyu. Now the thought turned his stomach, not because he didn't like SungGyu, the attraction was still there...The elder's reasons for wanting to sleep with him were nowhere near on the same level as DongWoo. Having for fun might have been okay for a while but WooHyun was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to handle the rejection after doing something so intimate with someone who wasn't sure of themselves.
     The thought made him even more grateful that his first time was with DongWoo, at least he knew that the elder loved rather than just wanting to use him to satisfy his curiosity. WooHyun found himself wondering if there was an element of curiosity in DongWoo's actions. He'd never asked if he'd been DongWoo's first time. The more he thought about it, the more relevant curiosity seemed. He'd most certainly been curious about how would feel with another male before he'd experienced it.
     Groaning softly, WooHyun rubbed his head against DongWoo's shirt, knowing there was no chance of waking him now. He wasn't going to let SungGyu get in the way of his and DongWoo's relationship. The emotional attachment he had to DongWoo wasn't something SungGyu wouldn't be able to break easily. Somehow it felt like their connection went beyond love. They just fit together. DongWoo completed him in a way he thought only existed in fantasies.
     He breathed out a sigh and settled himself into a comfortable position to sleep. How quickly sleep washed over him surprised him a little though, with DongWoo radiating heat, it was hardly surprising. They'd had an extraordinarily busy day, WooHyun wouldn't be surprised if DongWoo was waking him up in the morning rather than the other way around. The most likely option would be SungYeol screaming upon waking and finding WooHyun and DongWoo snuggled up in bed together.
     He didn't like that idea. SungYeol was abnormally loud sometimes...With such a light hearted thought in his head, WooHyun drifted into sleep without any trouble at all.

 

~

OMFG The last few days have been a nightmare DX sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was so tired T^T

For those who asked, the interview went well! I'll hear back sometime in the next few weeks so I'll let you know whether I get a place kekeke

One of my fish is sick, I've had awful luck with my fish :c SungGyu died the other day and now WooHyun has nasty red blister things on his scales so I'm taking him back to the fish shop tomorrow morning to see if there's anything I can do to save him.

There probably wont be a chapter again until monday/tuesday, I'll have to sleep tomorrow afternoon ready for my shift and sundays are useless for writing cuz I spend the whole day sleeping OTL

As always thank you for all the lovely comments <3 It really makes me smile to see you guys engaging so much with my writing ^w^ <3