A Clean Break?

Dangerous

     WooHyun was careful not to look too underdressed. He didn't want to upset Hyeri by turning up to their date looking shabby. There again, he thought to himself, staring at his wardrobe...It was impossible for him to look shabby. He grinned at himself at pulled a shirt out of the wardrobe. SungGyu wandered into the room, closing the door behind him, hugged WooHyun from behind and kissed his neck.
     "Don't look too handsome...She might try to steal you away from me..." He pouted against WooHyun's shoulder. The younger bit his lip. There was the glimpse of possessiveness he'd been hoping for. SungGyu sighed against his skin, making WooHyun turn and look at him curiously. "I've noticed you and DongWoo aren't talking much anymore..." WooHyun lowered his eyes before turning his face away. "I've made things awkward between you, haven't I?"
     Pressing a finger against the elder's lips, WooHyun hushed him before walking away to find a belt for his pants. "It's not awkward." He replied, leaning down to grab a belt from the floor. "Mind if I borrow this?" SungGyu had been too busy staring at WooHyun's pert to realise he'd been spoken to. WooHyun turned and cocked his head to the side. "Hyung?"
     "H-Huh? What?" He stuttered, blushing a little and looking away from WooHyun. The younger gave him a judging look before advancing on him. He threw the belt on the bed and grabbed SungGyu's hands, shoving them down the back of his pants. With just the thin fabric of WooHyun's boxers between his hands at the younger male's , SungGyu flushed a wonderful shade of red, much to WooHyun's amusement.
     What amused him more was that SungGyu didn't move his hands away, instead he squeezed a little, making WooHyun melt into his chest. "You aren't restricted to looking you know..." He murmured, tilting his head up to on SungGyu's neck. The elder caught his lips in a kiss before he could administer a bite. softly, WooHyun allowed SungGyu to walk him backwards and lower him onto the bed, moving his hands out from his pants to push his shirt up out of the way.
     As SungGyu's lips graced his chest, WooHyun wished he didn't have to go anywhere today, he wanted whatever SungGyu had in mind much more than seeing Hyeri. Breaking up with her was a more pressing matter though. Reluctantly, WooHyun took SungGyu's cheeks and pulled his face back up to his own. "If I didn't have to go you know I'd let you do whatever you wanted..." He murmured, pecking the elder's lips. SungGyu sighed and nodded, standing up so WooHyun could continue getting dressed. "Save it for when I come back, okay?"
     It was odd to see SungGyu looking a little disappointed, WooHyun couldn't help but hope that meant they were getting to the stage where more risky things would start happening. He wanted to throw SungGyu into the wall and him off right there but the others were in the dorm and he didn't know how quiet the elder could be. Sighing, WooHyun pulled the belt out from under his and set about slipping it through the loops on his pants.
     SungGyu chewed on his lip, mulling over his and DongWoo's conversation. What the younger had said was still fresh in his mind and he was in the mindset where he felt he was brave enough to try it now. "WooHyun ah..." The younger looked up at him, curious. "When you get back...I have something I want to try with you." WooHyun felt the heat creep up his cheeks and his heart race. He nodded, trying not to look too happy.
     The elder male turned and left the room while WooHyun finished getting ready. He checked his phone, there was only 40 minutes left until he was supposed to meet Hyeri. If he was going to get there on time, he'd have to leave within the next few minutes. He still had no idea what he was going to say to her, he couldn't be straight with her, she'd paste it all over the internet...There were too many parts to this situation for him to get his head around.
     Shoving his phone in his pocket, he picked up his T-money card and slipped it in behind his phone. Checking his hair in the mirror, he pulled on one of SungGyu's jackets, for a little bit of extra comfort, and left the bedroom. "I'm leaving." He called, pulling his favourite pair of boots on. SungJong came running out of the bedroom with the little purple teddy he'd promised he'd give WooHyun. "Ah, thanks SungJongie."
     The younger smiled warmly and waved as WooHyun left the dorm. As he slipped inside the elevator, WooHyun looked down at the bear, wondering how Hyeri was going to react when he told her they had no future.

     She was waiting for him outside the underground station, seeing her smile made his heart hurt. WooHyun allowed her to kiss his cheek as she slipped her arm through his and tugged him across the road. "You look tired, have you been sleeping okay?" Hyeri asked, trying to look WooHyun in the eye. He stared down at the ground, worried about letting something slip. The last thing he wanted to do was let her know he spent the last few minutes of consciousness kissing another man every night.
     "Not too well..." He replied, sighing heavily. "We've been practicing really late each night this week and waking up really early to start again..." Hyeri squeezed his arm gently. "I'm sorry, I've been neglecting you for a while..." She shook her head and smiled at him. "Where are we going anyway?" WooHyun tried to distract her from the topic.
     "My parent's house." His heart did a back flip. How was he supposed to break up with her if she was taking him to meet her parents? "Don't worry, they're on holiday this weekend. We have the place to ourselves." That didn't sit very well with him either. He had to wonder what her motives were for taking him somewhere that private. "I was going to cook you dinner, if you could have made it at the time I'd said before..."
     WooHyun nodded. She'd invited him to meet her earlier that day but he couldn't make it due to training. He had hoped she'd give him a few more days but he couldn't deny her twice when she came back with the later time. He was keeping visual markers on their route so he could get back to the metro on his own, he didn't trust Hyeri to bring him back once she'd found out why he'd wanted to meet her.
     They walked in silence for a while, WooHyun had no reply for the last thing she'd said. He was too deep in his own thoughts to strike up meaningless conversation and fortunately, Hyeri respected that. Eventually they to a road with the biggest houses WooHyun had ever seen within Seoul's city limits. He realised Hyeri's parents must be rich to afford such a massive home. The likelihood of Hyeri being a spoilt brat was increasing, he wasn't sure her 'American flair' was just that anymore.
     She noticed his expression and smiled. "I know, it's totally over the top." He looked down at her for the first time since meeting her. "Just wait till you get inside, it's huge." The butterflies kicked in, unsettling him further. He wanted to resist, turn around and go back home. Instead, she pulled him along the street, opened the front door to one of the houses and led him in. She hadn't been lying. The house was huge inside.
     He stood in the vast hallway, taking in the light colours on the walls and the warm glow from the uplighters. There was no sign of anyone coming to greet them or any form of movement at all...It creeped him out how immaculate everything was, it was like no one lived here. Hyeri had already taken her shoes off by the time she touched his arm to snap him out of his daze.
     "Make yourself at home." She said warmly, walking past him and disappearing into a room on the left at the end of the hall. "I'll make us some hot drinks." She called. WooHyun took one last look around and ped his coat. Leaving it on one of the hooks on the wall, he slipped his boots off and clung tightly to the cuffs of SungGyu's jacket to comfort himself. As he wandered towards the door Hyeri had gone through, he took a look at the other rooms on the ground floor.
     There was a large living room, with large sofas and a very large TV and opposite that was a large dining room with a large table...The large was definitely a theme in this house, as was neutral colours and very minimal everything else. It felt more like a functional space than an actual home. Naturally the room at the end of the hallway was the kitchen. Hyeri was humming away to the radio, dancing across the black and white tiles as she opened and closed random cupboards, pulling out mugs, spoons, instant hot chocolate powder and then milk from the fridge.
     Finally noticing WooHyun hovering in the doorway, she reached out, took his hands and pulled him onto the tiles, making him dance with her around the spacious kitchen. "It's kinda creepy isn't it?" She asked, snuggling close to WooHyun's chest. "How everything is in its place...It doesn't look lived in down here." Hyeri looked up at him and smiled warmly. "My room's completely different, I think you'll like it."
     WooHyun tried not to flinch at the mention of Hyeri's bedroom. He forced a smile, remembering the teddy SungJong had given him. "Oh. I have something for you." Taking the opportunity to move away from her, he went to get the bear from his coat pocket. She followed him to the kitchen door and watched as he dug it out of his pocket. "SungJong won it at the arcade, he thought you'd like it."
     "He's beautiful!" She squealed, taking the bear from him. "Aww, tell SungJongie I say thank you. I'll put him in my room, wait in the kitchen!" She ran up the plush red stairs and disappeared out of WooHyun's sight. Hearing the kettle boil, he wandered back into the kitchen and poured the hot water into the mugs Hyeri had left on the side. He spotted her phone beside the microwave. It was unlocked. Grabbing it quickly, he nagivated the menus and deleted his number from her phone, making sure Hoya's wasn't there either.

     WooHyun heard her footsteps on the stairs. She stopped halfway up and, from where he was standing, he could see her legs halfway up the staircase. "WooHyun ah?" She called, he gulped and shook his head. It was obvious she had changed but he didn't want to know what into. "WooHyun?" He couldn't ignore her, he was in her house after all. Steeling his nerves, he crossed the kitchen and stood in the doorway.
     Hyeri was looking down on him with a sultry look on her face. She had swapped her modest jeans and jumper for a silky black dress that barely graced her thighs. WooHyun felt his stomach knot up, not in a positive way either. She sashayed down the stairs and threw her arms around his neck, bringing her lips up to his. He couldn't move, his brain could hardly process what was going on. Was she expecting him to jump at the chance of sleeping with her?
     She leant back a little to look at him, pouting because he hadn't return her kiss. "WooHyun ah? What's wrong?" Taking his shock as a positive sign, she giggled and his cheeks. "You like it? I was going to wear it to a party last week but I wanted you to see me in it first..." He surpressed a shiver and all the urges to peel himself away from her. Whatever happened he needed to let her down gently to make sure she didn't try to rat him out.
     "Hyeri..." He murmured, not really sure what he wanted to say. "We have to talk..." She gave him a curious look before smiling and pressing a finger against his lips, quickly replacing it with her lips. He was slightly more receptive this time, but it was more out of sympathy than anything else. The attraction he'd felt towards her the first time he'd seen her had totally faded out now.
     "Let's talk later..." She replied softly, taking his hands and pulling him towards the stairs. He resisted, trying to show her he was serious. Pouting, she crossed her arms across her chest. "Fine." WooHyun took a deep breath and let out the shudder he'd been holding in as she walked past him into the living room. Following cautiously, he sat on the edge of one of the large sofas and laced his fingers together tightly.
     "Look...I know the last couple of weeks have been hard for you, I'm sorry about that..." He trailed off and tightened his grip on his hands. "It's not going to get any better any time soon..." She let her arms drop from her chest and slid into his lap, caressing his hair gently and bringing his face closer to her s than he felt comfortable with. "Hyeri..." She took his cheeks in her hands and kissed his lips.
     "I don't mind." She whispered, kissing him again briefly. "We've had fun together...I can get used to not seeing you so often..." WooHyun wasn't sure if she was misunderstanding him on purpose. "As long as the time we spend together is special..." She moved quicker than he could follow. Before he could stop her she'd pushed him down into the sofa and was laying on top of him, lips against his, fingers working at his belt.
     The idea of her going anywhere near his nethers made him want to vomit. He wasn't a violent person but he wasn't afraid to use force when he deemed necessary. Taking her shoulders, he pushed her off him and stood up quickly. Running his hands through his hair, he tried to work out how to get a handle on the situation. He couldn't bring himself to look at her, he was barely able to stay in the same room. All the feelings he felt when DongWoo had tried to go too far with him back in Japan were there again, only all the more relevant because he was sober this time.
     Her skirt had ridden up over her hips from where she'd straddled him, one strap had slipped down her arm, showing more of the swell of her than he ever wanted to see. As his eyes settled on her he finally saw her true colours. "So you brought me here for ?" He spat, trying to control his emotions. She scowled at him and stood up, her skirt shifting to cover at least a little of her knickers.
     "That's what couples do WooHyun. You're supposed to be my boyfriend, remember?" He couldn't believe she was justifying herself for the way she'd acted. His first thought was to get as far away from her as possible. Hyeri placed herself between him and the door to stop him from leaving. "You can't leave. We have to talk about this!" WooHyun's temper flared.
     "You weren't in the mood for talking just a minute ago when you threw yourself all over me." He snapped, almost regretting it when she looked genuinely shocked at his words. His anger was well in control at that point and the words just kept streaming out of his mouth. "You must be forgetting you're in Korea now. Couples don't have two weeks after starting a relationship." WooHyun could see his words were like daggers, tears were welling in her eyes. "I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who acts like you just did."
     She turned and fled from the room, sobbing heavily as she ran up the stairs and slammed a door shut. WooHyun took it as his cue to leave. He pulled his boots on as quickly as he could, grabbed his coat and left. He reached the end of the road and turned in the direction he'd come, trying to remember the route they'd taken and the visual markers he'd seen. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he rang the first person that came to mind. "WooHyun ah?" The voice calmed him a little, he managed a smile.
     "Hyung...Can you meet me? I need a friendly face right now..."