Something Like De Ja Vu

Dangerous

     DongWoo leant against the wall, feeling kinda erted as he watched his lover and group leader kiss on one of the other beds. SungGyu had barely let go of WooHyun since their first embrace in the car. It had taken a very stern word from DongWoo to get him to lay off while they were in public. He had caught SungGyu getting a little too touchy with WooHyun on the plane and had to throw some of his lunch at them to get them to cut it out.
     Voyeurism didn't really turn him on...His was straining against his pants but that was due to the beautiful noises WooHyun was making as SungGyu grew more confident in kissing him. He could see their tongues gliding together when the seal between their lips broke. The jealousy was bubbling away in his stomach but he couldn't complain now...Not when he'd been the one to suggest this in the first place. Changing his focus to the blush on SungGyu's cheeks, DongWoo tried to work out if it was down to embarrassment at being observed or whether he was enjoying himself a little too much.
     After a few minutes, he couldn't come to a solid conclusion and screwed his nose up. The quieter he was the less they'd remember he was there and the whole situation would be more comfortable for the pair of them. Sliding his eyes down WooHyun's body, DongWoo frowned as SungGyu's fingers slipped beneath the hem of WooHyun's shirt, revealing his hip for DongWoo to feast on. He glanced back up to SungGyu's face, the elder's eyes were still tightly closed so there was no way he'd done it for any reason other than his own pleasure.
     WooHyun's eyes met his briefly, DongWoo was sure he saw a flash of guilt as they slid closed again, a soft moan rolled from his throat as SungGyu's fingers teased his . DongWoo screwed his nose up as he watched SungGyu's lips trace down over WooHyun's jaw before latching onto his neck right beneath his ear. "Ah...S-SungGyu..." WooHyun gasped, arching against the elder's body. DongWoo's eyebrows knitted together as pain filtered over his lover's face.
     He was itching to pull SungGyu away from WooHyun but forced himself to stay put until WooHyun gave him enough reason to do so. The pain eased out of WooHyun's face and he cracked his eyes open, meeting DongWoo's gaze with a reassuring smile. Settling, somewhat unwillingly, back against the wall, DongWoo chewed on his lip. He hadn't realised just how jealous this situation was going to make him.
     WooHyun could see the torment on his face and felt no shame in pushing SungGyu away to hop across the beds and snuggle with his lover. "What are you doing?" DongWoo mumbled as WooHyun nuzzled into his neck. The elder was aware of the not-so-impressed stare they were getting from SungGyu. WooHyun's tongue darted secretly over DongWoo's neck, joined quickly by his teeth as he administered a gentle bite. Slipping his fingers through WooHyun's hair, DongWoo looked down to study the mark SungGyu had left behind his ear.
     It wasn't particularly nasty but it was garaunteed to colour well. "I'm gonna take a shower." SungGyu informed them, receiving an accepting nod from DongWoo but nothing from WooHyun. He couldn't hide the disappointment on his face as he grabbed his towels and disappeared into the en suite. WooHyun waited until the lock slid across before sighing heavily and sitting up properly.
     "Are you okay?" He asked, staring DongWoo dead in the eye. "Don't even think about lying, you know how bad you are at acting." Taking his cheeks in his hands, DongWoo pulled their lips together without answering the question. All he needed was to feel those beautiful, warm lips against his and he could kid himself that everything was normal. WooHyun entertained him for a moment before pulling back and shaking his head. "I can tell you're not happy with this."
     "Don't be stupid, it was my idea." DongWoo retorted, letting his eyes drop to WooHyun's chest. The younger could tell instantly that he was making excuses, the lack of eye contact clarified that much. He looked away as WooHyun tried to move into his line of sight. Screwing his face up, WooHyun pounded DongWoo's chest lightly and whined. "Aegyo doesn't work on me, you know that." He couldn't help but smile at how cringe worthy WooHyun's aegyo was. "I wasn't gonna suggest it yet but...Maybe we should go to the bar...Now."
     WooHyun couldn't hide his happiness. "I'd love to." He snuggled closer to DongWoo, fingers tracing lightly up and down the fabric covering his chest. "I want you to have me to yourself for a while..." He murmured, kissing DongWoo's neck gently. "But how are we going to go without SungGyu following?" DongWoo thought for a moment before pulling out his mobile. WooHyun sat back and watched as he flicked through his contacts. Settling on SungJong, DongWoo dialled the maknae and winked at WooHyun.
     "SungJongie! I need a favour."

     SungJong struggled against WooHyun as the elder pinned him to the bed. "W-Wait! What are you doing?" He squeaked, trying to wriggle free. WooHyun just flashed him a charming smile. "H-Hyung?" SungJong's eyes widened in shock as he saw what DongWoo had in his hands. Thrashing wildly, SungJong wanted to scream for help. "If I'd known you wanted to do this to me I wouldn't have come!"
     "We know, that's why we didn't tell you." DongWoo grinned, kneeling on the edge of the bed and taking one of SungJong's hands. "Your job is to distract SungGyu long enough for us to get far enough away so he can't follow." SungJong whined and struggled against the two elder males, staring intently up at DongWoo as he started securing his wrist to the headboard with one of the two ties he was holding. Hiding his amusement in the crook of SungJong's neck, WooHyun sneakily kissed the younger's collarbone.
     "W-WooHyun hyung...?" He stuttered, shivering violently at the contact. Giggling into his neck, WooHyun settled on just laying over him instead of tormenting him further. Realising the elder was only teasing him, SungJong settled a little. "Where are you going anyway? Don't you owe me that much?" He shot, his diva shining through for a moment. DongWoo smirked and shook his head, reaching over to secure SungJong's free wrist.
     Once he was restrained, WooHyun rolled off of the bed and admired their handiwork. "We can't tell you. You might tell SungGyu as payback for us doing this." DongWoo stated, gesturing at SungJong. "The whole idea is to have a bit of alone time." WooHyun turned and rooted around the suitcase SungGyu had packed for him. He found his sleep mask and glanced over his shoulder, smiling broadly.
     SungJong's eyes settled on the mask and shook his head violently. "This isn't fair!" He tried to wriggle away from WooHyun as the elder snapped the elastic around the back of his head. "You can't leave me here!" SungJong whined, seeing nothing but darkness now. He could hear footsteps and knew they were leaving. "Guys please! This is crazy!" Trying to rub the mask away from his eyes with his shoulder, SungJong moaned in frustration.
     "Have a good night SungJongie!" WooHyun called. "We owe you one!" They heard SungJong call out as the door closed and turned to each other silently. DongWoo took his arm and led the younger quickly down the corridor, saving the laughter that was building in their chests until they were safely inside the elevator. "I don't even want to know why you thought of that." WooHyun stated once he'd recovered.
     DongWoo shrugged and grinned. "It'll do the job nicely don't you think?" The younger nodded. "Besides..." He closed in on WooHyun, pinning him tightly into the corner of the cabin. "Next time it might be you I decide to tie up..." His lips found the sensitive spot SungGyu had created and sunk his teeth into the same area. WooHyun bucked his hips against DongWoo's and whined softly. "Your body doesn't seem to mind the idea..." He murmured silkily in WooHyun's ear.
     "Let's just focus on getting to the club." WooHyun replied, resisting DongWoo's lusty glances and pushing the elder away. "You can tell me all your dirty fantasies when there's no one around to judge." DongWoo gave a mocking look around the elevator cabin and cocked an eyebrow as his eyes returned to WooHyun's face. "You know what I mean." He straightened out his clothes in the mirrored walls and studied his hair. If he'd had a few more minutes to get ready he would have changed at least.
     "You look fine." DongWoo told him before he asked. "So don't fuss." Sticking his tongue out at their reflections, WooHyun turned as the elevator came to a halt and walked with DongWoo across the lobby and out into the warm evening. The elder wasn't even sure what time the bar would open. If Japan was anything like Korea it wouldn't be til 9 or 10 at the earliest. He checked his watch, it was only 6.15, they had a lot of time to burn. Glacing over at WooHyun, DongWoo realised the younger was entertained by his own train for thought. "What're you thinking?"
     "This whole situation." WooHyun replied quickly, looking over at DongWoo. "I'm just thinking about how it's so similar yet so completely different to last time." DongWoo's expression changed to one of questioning, he obviously saw no similarities at all. "Okay so last time SungGyu declared he wasn't gay and I was desperate to get in his pants and we didn't tie SungJongie to a bed...But other than that!" He insisted. DongWoo grinned at his last point, a month ago he would never have dreamt of using SungJong in such a way.
     "I hope he forgives us..." The elder commented lightly. "To be honest the only similarities I see are..." He paused for dramatic effect. WooHyun hit his shoulder lightly. "A situation between SungGyu, yourself and I...And a gay bar. The rest of it is completely COMPLETELY different." Apparently WooHyun didn't like his summary and turned his head away with a huff. "Last time you didn't want me." DongWoo reminded him. "Last time you pushed me away."
     WooHyun screwed up his face and looked down, his attention stolen by DongWoo's swinging hand. Latching onto it, WooHyun clung tightly to DongWoo's arm and rest his cheek against the elder's shoulder. "I promise that won't happen this time." He lifted DongWoo's hand and checked his watch. "It's a bit early isn't it? Shall we get something to eat first?" DongWoo laughed as his stomach answered WooHyun's question for him.

     WooHyun was laying over the plush velvet seat, looking completely dishevelled, with a stupid grin plastered on his face. DongWoo wasn't sure how drunk WooHyun was but he was looking pretty pleased with himself. "We should do this more often!" He shouted, voice slurring a little, over the raging pulse of the music. DongWoo nodded his approval and slipped into the seat beside WooHyun, putting the glasses in front of them on the table.
     Taking WooHyun's fingers in his as the younger reached for the glass of brightly coloured liquid, DongWoo pressed them to his lips and smiled, a little self consciously. WooHyun could see his embarrassment and found it to be the most adorable thing he'd ever seen. He ripped his fingers from DongWoo's hand and threw his arms around the elder's neck, nuzzling into his warm skin. "WooHyun ah..." DongWoo said in his ear though, over the music, it sounded more like a whisper.
     WooHyun hummed against his neck, snuggling closer as DongWoo's fingers finished ing his shirt. "You know you mean the world to me, right?" He asked, turning his head towards the younger's neck and nipping the skin lightly. WooHyun nodded, favouring little expressions over words. "I just want you to be happy..." Pulling away from him, WooHyun pouted softly as DongWoo trailed his fingers lovingly down the younger's cheek.
     "I am happy. You make me happy." He replied, going for the alcohol while DongWoo was a little distracted. The smile and the shake of the head he got as a response made him grin. "I'm trying to be a little more like you." WooHyun added, looking away quickly and downing half the glass. DongWoo leant forward and tried to catch his eye, confused by what he meant. WooHyun put the glass down and turned his face away, feeling DongWoo's warm fingers clasp his chin and turn his head to face him.
     "A little more like me how?" He quizzed. Instead of answering him, WooHyun threw himself at the elder, pushing him back into the padded side of the booth. He straddled his hips quickly and took his face in both hands. Instead of kissing him like DongWoo anticipated, WooHyun sat close and admired his face, his cheeks with his thumbs. "WooHyun ah?"
     "I'm trying to put other people before myself for once." WooHyun stated firmly, letting his fingers drop to DongWoo's chest. "It's hard." He whined, letting his eyes drop to follow his fingers as they traced down DongWoo's abs. "If SungGyu messes around outside of the band then MyungSoo and SungYeol and SungJongie and Hoya will all be hurt..." WooHyun trailed off, apparently thinking for a moment before he raised his head again. "They've done nothing wrong..."
     DongWoo nodded sympathetically. He could see where WooHyun was coming from. "I'm proud of you." Taking WooHyun's chin in his fingers, DongWoo brought their lips together for a kiss. It would have lasted longer but WooHyun pulled back, apparently not finished with what he wanted to say. DongWoo chewed on his lip nervously, drunk people tended to say what a sober person would only think.
     "You're not happy." WooHyun stated matter of factly. "You're jealous. I would be too if I were you." DongWoo was starting to wonder if WooHyun was as drunk as he was making out, the slur in his words was clearing quickly. "Don't deny it...I saw the way you were looking at me." DongWoo sighed heavily and looked down. His eyes trailed naturally to WooHyun's crotch, jeans pulled tight from his position over DongWoo's thighs. "It's not too late to change your mind you know..."
     DongWoo shook his head and lifted his eyes. "No, you're right. We have to think about the others." WooHyun pouted childishly. Running his fingers up and down the younger's chest, DongWoo made him aware of his state of undress. "Let's just enjoy the time we can spend alone together, okay?" Tightening his fingers against WooHyun's hips, DongWoo leant up to kiss him, only to be denied by the younger.
     "Be selfish for once in your life." WooHyun begged, clinging desperately to DongWoo's shoulders. "Tell me what you want. Never mind SungGyu and how the others might be affected. Just be straight with me." DongWoo sighed again. He hated being put on the spot like this but he understood why WooHyun was doing it. "You always bow to everyone else's will..."
     DongWoo took his chin and brought their faces close. Staring at him for a moment, the elder turned WooHyun's face away from him and pressed his lips against the younger's ear. "I want to you." He stated simply, the hand he had left on WooHyun's hip slipped to cup his crotch. "I want to have you all to myself. I hate seeing him touch you...It infuriates me." WooHyun faltered as DongWoo started palming at his . He could barely concentrate on the elder's words.
     "Is that what you want to hear?" His voice turned cold, startling WooHyun a little. "Because you know I can't be selfish like that. There are so many people we have to think about." WooHyun felt his heart sink, how could he do things with SungGyu if he knew how much it was tearing the one he loved apart? "SungGyu wants you, even if you wont admit it a part of you wants him too." He let his eyes slide shut as WooHyun moaned softly in his ear, rolling his hips to meet DongWoo's palm. "And that's all there is to it."
     "I want you more..." WooHyun whined. "I want you more than anything. Please don't make me hurt you...I don't want to hurt you..." He begged, burying his face into DongWoo's neck. The elder could feel his skin getting damp from WooHyun's tears and rubbed his back soothingly. He hated seeing WooHyun like this. The sooner they worked out how far SungGyu was willing to take this affair the better it would be for all of them.

 

~

 

I think it's pretty obvious from the last sentence what will be happening in the next chapter~ naughty boy DongWoo. Getting your lover wankered so he'll be more open to your dirty plans. >;3

thats all I have to say XD it'll probably be a while before I update again, I've never written a so I'll probably be sat there editing it like a at 4am or something ridiculous for 8 nights in a row lol