Kisses, Practice and Phonecalls

Dangerous

     WooHyun fell into SungGyu's bed, completely exhausted from the day's training. It was the third day of intensive preschedule practice and all of them were feeling the strain. SungGyu closed the bedroom door after checking the others were all getting ready for bed, pulled his shirt off and got into bed with the younger. Snuggling close to his bare chest, WooHyun sighed and placed a light kiss on the sweat tainted skin.
     Everything beyond work and cuddles in bed had become irrelevant, there was no time for anything, they barely ate, let alone anything else. The shower was going to be in high demand in the morning, none of them had the energy to stand up any longer. SungGyu's fingers the younger's cheek as he breathed lightly against his chest, he was surprised WooHyun was still awake to be completely honest.
     "Hyung..." He murmured, barely loud enough for SungGyu to hear. "Can we take it a little easier tomorrow?" Looking up at SungGyu, the elder could see just how exhausted he was. "I have blisters all over my feet and I get light headed sometimes..." Concern filled the other's eyes. He moved back a little to look at WooHyun properly, taking in his whole face.
     "You're not going to faint again, right?" SungGyu pressed, worried he was causing the younger to become ill again. WooHyun bit his lip and looked down at the mattress. Taking his chin, SungGyu pulled his head up and brought their lips together for a soft, warm kiss. "We'll have a more relaxed day tomorrow...I promise." He mumbled against the younger's lips. "Promise you'll tell me if you get dizzy."
     "I promise..." WooHyun kissed his lips again and sighed as SungGyu straddled his hips and slipped his fingers behind the younger's ears, tilting his head so he could kiss him properly. There wasn't any pressure behind it, just a lazy, comforting kiss to ease away some of the day's tension. WooHyun didn't even have the energy to run his fingers up and down SungGyu's abdomen, he settled on resting them against the elder's thighs instead.
     SungGyu had recently mastered slipping his tongue into WooHyun's mouth and actually enjoying the younger's tongue against his own. In the back of his head, DongWoo's advice lay waiting. He wouldn't put the younger through any more physical activities all the time he was so tired but as soon as his energy levels perked up a little...WooHyun moaned softly beneath him, dragging him out of his thoughts. Rubbing the tip of his nose against the younger's cheek, SungGyu kissed the shell of his ear before dropping into the duvet beside him. "Let's sleep..."
     WooHyun nodded weakly and pulled his phone and wallet out of his pockets, before fussing with his belt. He wasn't going to change, that took too much energy. SungGyu took his phone and went to put it on charge for him. As he connected the charger, the screen lit up, showing SungGyu the dozen unread text messages WooHyun had from Hyeri. "You haven't finished with her yet?" He asked, glancing up as WooHyun's belt hit the floor with a loud clunk.
     "I've been busy..." WooHyun replied, shuffling over into the corner of the bed, resting his back against the wall and making a hollow in the pillow to support his head. "I don't want to dump her over the phone..." SungGyu sighed, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He was a gentleman right to the end and SungGyu had always respected him for that.
     Connecting his own phone to the mains, SungGyu wandered across the room and turned the light off. The glow from his phone guided his way back to the bed, he pulled the duvet over them before laying back and WooHyun's arm with the very tips of his fingers. Eventually WooHyun shivered and wriggled closer to him, resting his head against the elder's shoulder and a hand over his chest.
     They were only there for a couple of minutes before WooHyun's breathing slowed and SungGyu knew he was asleep. Kissing the top of his head gently, the elder sighed and squeezed his shoulder. "Sleep well..." He whispered, feeling sleep wash over him as well.

     They all saw it in the mirror. WooHyun faltered in the middle of a dance step, staggering forward. MyungSoo, being closest to him, shot forward and caught him just in case he couldn't keep himself upright. SungGyu gestured for the music to be turned off and helped MyungSoo support WooHyun to the ground. "WooHyun ah...? Are you alright?" The eldest asked nervously. Someone turned off the music, throwing them into a momentary silence.
     "I'm okay..." WooHyun replied faintly, rubbing a shaking hand over his eyes. "I just came over all dizzy...I'll be fine in a minute..." SungGyu glanced up to see DongWoo and SungJong talking quietly by the door. He watched as SungJong took what DongWoo was giving him and left the room quickly. DongWoo joined them and patted WooHyun's thigh.
     "SungJong's gone to get us something to eat." He told him, smiling warmly. "You stay here with SungGyu hyung, the rest of us are going to help him bring the take away back." SungGyu smiled up and him and nodded. WooHyun sighed and leant his head against the leader's chest. He watched through half lidded eyes as the rest of the group filed out of the door.
     As soon as they were gone, SungGyu sighed, brushed WooHyun's fringe out of his face and kissed his forehead. "You should have told me..." The younger could hear the disappointment in his voice. "We could have stopped and had something to eat and avoid this altogether..." WooHyun lifted his head, staring him dead in the eye.
     "I would have said if I'd felt it coming." He replied, trying not to sound angry, SungGyu was just looking out for him after all. "It just happened, I didn't feel any worse than usual." The elder sighed and kissed the tip of his nose, making WooHyun smile a little. "I'm sorry...I'll be more careful..."
     Nuzzling his nose against SungGyu's, WooHyun kissed his lips quickly to solidify his apology. "Don't be stupid, it's not your fault." The risk of the others coming back and catching them kissing was exciting to SungGyu, he slipped his fingers into WooHyun's hair and pulled their lips together properly. WooHyun might not have a lot of energy but his lips worked with fervor. He whined softly against SungGyu's lips, fingers tightening into his shirt.
     Running his tongue over the younger's lip, SungGyu pushed forward, instantly met by WooHyun's tongue. The two organs brushed lovingly past each other, casually exploring each other's mouths instead of battling for dominance. WooHyun's fingers slipped beneath SungGyu's shirt, skimming across his stomach in search of a .
     As soon as he found one, SungGyu gave a light moan into the kiss. He was really beginning to enjoy the touches WooHyun bestowed upon his body. They were always light, comforting and never failed to send little sparks of pleasure shooting across his nerves. Considering WooHyun had only confessed a little over two weeks ago, he thought he was doing well so far.
     SungGyu was surprised when WooHyun pulled back and bit his lip. He moved onto his knees, pulled SungGyu's crossed legs out straight and straddled them, wrapping his arms properly around the elder's neck. "So how come you have energy for this?" SungGyu asked between pecks, settling his hands on WooHyun's . Slipping his hands up into the elder's hair, WooHyun silenced him with a long, deep kiss.
     "Kissing isn't strenuous..." He breathed against SungGyu's lips, sighing as the elder squeezed his . "I can stop if you think it's dangerous..." SungGyu growled and attacked his lips, the younger submitted to him without a second's hesitation. WooHyun wouldn't admit it out loud but he preferred it when SungGyu wasn't so gentle with him, it reminded him more of the way DongWoo would kiss him.
     He flinched as his ring tone split the silence. Realising how similar this was to SungGyu's text interrupting his and DongWoo's moment and thought it would be quite ironic if it were DongWoo ringing him. SungGyu sighed and looked down at the younger's pocket. "You better answer it." WooHyun nodded and pulled his phone out, eyes widening at the name on the display. "Who is it?" The younger looked up at him and bit his lip. "Hyeri?" He nodded.
     Pressing a finger against his lips, WooHyun slipped off SungGyu's lap and leant against the mirrored wall behind him. The elder turned to watch as he answered the call and held the phone to his ear. "Hey?"

     It was obvious by the tone of her voice that she hadn't expected him to answer. "Oh! WooHyun!" She squeaked, sounding surprised. "I wasn't sure if I should call, I know you're busy..." WooHyun chewed on his lip, not sure if he should speak now or wait for her to get to the point. She started speaking again before he'd decided. "I was just wondering why you haven't answered my texts for a while..."
     She sounded a little dejected as she spoke, WooHyun sighed and shook his head. "I've been really busy, I'm sorry. We don't get back to the dorm til 2 or 3am sometimes and I don't want to wake you by replying then..." SungGyu pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, watching WooHyun in silence. "Are you okay?" He asked, worried there was something else bothering Hyeri.
     "I'm okay...I just miss my boyfriend..." WooHyun only just managed to suppress a shiver at the word. "How about you? Are you okay? You sound really tired." SungGyu looked around at the sound of footsteps and scrambled to his feet, reaching the door just before DongWoo did and pressed his finger tightly against his lips to keep the returning members quiet.
     "I'm tired but it's okay. We're making really good progress." He watched the others file quietly into the room carrying bags of food and whole crates of bottles water. Smiling happily at his friends, he thanked them with a nod of the head. "I can't talk for long, we have to start practice again soon." She probably wouldn't appreciate that, especially after saying she missed him.
     "Oh! I didn't realise you were practicing...the others are quiet..." WooHyun screwed his face up. "I wont keep you long then...Just...WooHyun ah?" He hummed to show he was listening, eyes fixed on the boxes of food MyungSoo and Hoya were pulling out of the plastic bags. "Will you meet me soon? I really want to see you again." Hitting the ball of his palm against his forehead, WooHyun sighed and nodded.
     "Yeah, I'll come and see you soon." This garnered attention from everyone in the room. DongWoo and SungGyu shared similar sceptical expressions while the rest seemed genuinely happy that WooHyun was going to see his girlfriend again. "Text me where and when and I'll do my best to be there." SungGyu looked away, helping himself to one of the take away boxes. "If I can't make it I promise I'll let you know."
     Hyeri sighed but knew if she was going to be able to see him, it would have to be on his terms. "Okay, I'll text you soon. Make sure you sleep enough, okay? He promised he would and hung up. As soon as his phone came away from his ear the room burst into plentiful chatter. He caught bits of the conversation about how they'd nearly dropped the food after SungJong was almost hit in the head by a pigeon.
     They gathered around WooHyun to include him in their jovial chat. He took the box SungYeol was holding out to him and thanked him with a bright smile. A sort of silence washed over them as they stuffed chicken into their mouths. Hoya was the first to spark up a new conversation. "So you're going to see your girlfriend?" He asked, pointing his chopsticks at WooHyun. DongWoo peered up at WooHyun through his fringe, the younger caught his glance.
     "Yeah." He replied shortly, shoving another piece of chicken into his mouth. He chewed it for a moment, mulling over what he should do with Hyeri. "I haven't seen her for a week or two...It's about time really." The comment received a chorus of cat calls followed by light hearted laughter. WooHyun forced a smile and turned his attention back to his food.
     "SungJong won a teddy at the arcade the other day." Hoya glanced between WooHyun and SungJong. The younger looked up in shock, he'd completely forgotten about giving WooHyun the bear. "He said he was going to give it to you to give to her." SungJong nodded enthusiastically, trying to empty his mouth at the same time.
     "It's small and purple." He said, WooHyun couldn't help but smile at him. "I thought it'd make a nice present, seeing as you don't want to come on too strong." WooHyun gave him a curious glare. "You haven't been dating that long, right?" He had a point. WooHyun nodded and reached for the bottle of water to his left. DongWoo grabbed it before he could and twisted the cap off for him. Thanking him, WooHyun took the bottle and took a long gulp from it.
     He could feel his energy increasing with every mouthful he took. Apparently it was visible to the others that he was feeling better too. "You're getting the colour back in your face." MyungSoo commented, quickly dropping his eyes back to his food. The others agreed that he was looking much healthier, much to WooHyun's relief. He hated being a weak link for them, any team was only as strong as their weakest member...
     It was SungGyu's turn to read his mind. "It's not your fault you're sick." He told him, gaining attention from the others because it was the first thing he'd said since they'd returned. "No one blames you and I'm sure everyone appreciates stopping and eating just as much as you do." There was a murmur of agreement before everyone turned back to their food.
     DongWoo caught the smile SungGyu gave WooHyun and pouted. He could be positive about his situation sometimes but other times it was just too much. Far from wishing he had never got involved, DongWoo found he was regretting not going further with WooHyun when he had the opportunity. He sighed heavily, having lost his appetite. Falling backwards, he cushioned his head with his arms and closed his eyes.
     WooHyun gave him a worried glance. He had a feeling DongWoo wasn't coping too well with being second best to SungGyu. The elder may have said he was okay with it but what he said and what he felt were becoming two completely separating things and he was obviously finding it increasingly difficult to see WooHyun and SungGyu getting closer.
     Fixing his eyes on the scraps of food left in his box, WooHyun chewed on his lip. He could see himself with DongWoo, having hot, passionate wherever the urge took them but with SungGyu...The mental images just wouldn't materialise anymore. Until the leader showed him that he was willing to do more than just kiss and touch safe parts of his body, WooHyun would be drawn more and more towards DongWoo.
     He couldn't fault SungGyu for trying but he was beginning to doubt that they'd ever go further than a platonic relationship. He might love SungGyu more but he needed a more physical relationship and if DongWoo could provide that... 'What a mess...' WooHyun thought.