Meanwhile, Back At The Hotel~

Dangerous

     SungGyu itched his neck as he unfogged the mirror with a towel. His eyes trailed down his reflection, admiring the abs that were forming beneath his thin layer of puppy fat. He couldn't see why WooHyun would resist a body like his and smirked in amusement. Wrapping a large towel around his waist, SungGyu took the smaller towel he'd cleared the mirror with and threw it around his neck to collect the water from his hair.
     He realised how quiet it seemed in the bedroom. There was no way WooHyun and DongWoo were asleep, they had been too interested in each other when he'd left. Curiosity got the better of him. Unlocking the bathroom door, he peered out into the bedroom and let out a shocked laugh at the sight that greeted his eyes. "S-SungJongie?" He called, beyond amused at what he was seeing. The blindfolded teen looked in his general direction at the sound of his voice. "What the hell?"
     "They thought it'd be funny." SungJong bit, sounding rather annoyed. SungGyu shook his head at their antics and opened the door fully. "DongWoo phoned me asking for a favour. I wouldn't have come if I knew it involved being tied down!" He tested his restraints again and whined. "Hyung...Untie me?" SungGyu glanced down at his state of undress. No matter how often they walked around in their underwear at the dorm, sometimes being virtually in front of the others was just totally inappropriate.
     "Let me put some pants on first..." SungGyu muttered, quickly drying his lower body so the garments wouldn't get damp. SungJong turned his head away out of respect, even if he couldn't see a damn thing with WooHyun's eyemask on. "Where are they anyway?" He asked, suddently realising neither trouble maker was in the room. SungJong screwed his face up before awkwardly shrugging his shoulders.
     "I dunno. They wouldn't tell me." He replied. SungGyu pulled a pair of jog bottoms on and leant over SungJong to remove the eyemask. The younger looked up, his eyes lingering for a moment on SungGyu's bare chest before meeting his eyes. "In case I told you as revenge...They left about 10 minutes ago." SungGyu sighed and reached over to untie the knot DongWoo had used to secure SungJong's wrist. "Not that they needed to, you spent ages in the shower!"
     SungGyu smiled apologetically and managed to loosen the knot enough for SungJong to slip his hand out. "I'm sorry. I'll take you out for dinner to make up for their behaviour, okay?" He didn't meet SungJong's eyes, instead focussing on the wrist that was still tied to the headboard. "Go back to your room and tell the others to get ready, we may as well all go." The knot came loose and SungJong sighed in relief, rubbing his shoulder to relieve the stiffness. "Here..."
     SungGyu's damp fingers pressed lightly against his shoulders. Allowing his own hands to fall away, SungJong moaned in relief as the elder's thumbs worked the aches away. "That feels really good..." He could feel the heat rising in his face and wriggled away from SungGyu's fingers, not wanting the elder to get the wrong idea. "I'll go get the others." He said quickly, SungGyu caught a glimpse of his reddened cheeks and smiled. "Hyung make sure you put proper pants on." The younger reminded him as he left the room.
     His smile widened as SungJong slipped from the room. No matter how awkward SungJong was, he always buried it beneath his cute charm. Rubbing his head roughly with the towel, SungGyu decided he may as well make himself look presentable for taking his bandmates out to dinner. He realised then why SungJong had got all embarrassed. Massaging his shoulders and offering to take him out for dinner...SungJong had interpreted it as SungGyu trying to flirt with him.
     He laughed and shook his head, if he tried to say anything to the younger about it he'd just embarrass him more. "Yah SungJongie...You're cute but you're not my type." He told the ceiling.

 

~

lol I wrote this in ten minutes XD Just because of the comments...No kids, there is no GyuJong in this fic. SungJong is /completely/ straight here. It'd get boring if more members came out, where's the fun in being able to pair everyone off??

So here, have an pointless quarter chapter while I'm killing myself sorting this out XD