Dangerous: Prelude

Dangerous

     WooHyun paced around his bedroom, thoughts running riot. He had woken up that morning with a very obvious case of morning glory brought on by a very vivid dream about a very y leader of their group. The dream had been so incredibly realistic he thought it had been real for a few moments after waking, the incredible strain in his pants didn't help to ease his mind.
     Once he'd woken properly and realised that it was actually just a dream, he had rolled onto his side to sort himself out. He had hoped SungGyu wouldn't come in to wake him up while he was knocking one out and thankfully his prayers were answered. That in itself was incredibly lucky because WooHyun hadn't managed to stop himself from the elder's name as he came into his palm.
     An incredibly deep blush threw itself over his face, even spreading down his neck at the memory. He wasn't sure what shocked him more, the happenings in the dream or ing to thoughts of SungGyu. One thing he was certain of was that he needed advice on what to do. As he paced he was snapped out of his thoughts by DongWoo's incredibly unique laugh.
     DongWoo...The guy was the epitome of positivity. If anyone could give WooHyun some decent advice it would be him. All he needed to do was get DongWoo on his own. That was going to be a task. If Hoya wasn't with him, SungJong was attached to him and if it wasn't either of them it was one of the others. Everyone loved DongWoo.
     The door burst open, making WooHyun jump out of his skin, he span around and glowered at the male standing in the doorway. "SungGyu hyung wants to know if, and I quote, 'WooHyun is going to get his lazy out of bed any time today.'" DongWoo stated with a grin, hands on his hips. "But judging by the look of you..." His eyes trailed down WooHyun's body before snapping back up to his face. "You've been awake for a while."
     WooHyun bit his lip and turned around. He heard the door close and DongWoo's shuffling steps further into the room. How was he supposed to ask DongWoo if it was natural to dream about having with a guy, your best friend even? A hand brushed the back of his neck, he flinched away and looked at DongWoo with confused eyes. The elder's face expressed concern, allowing WooHyun to relax a little.
     "You're burning up." He murmured, sweeping WooHyun's fringe out of the way and pressing the back of his hand against his forehead. "Are you sick?" WooHyun was just handed his excuse to get DongWoo on his own. He nodded, turning away from DongWoo and cringing in disgust. He hated lying to his most trusting hyung but there was no other way to get around it. "I'll tell SungGyu, we'll call off practice for today."
     "No!" WooHyun hadn't meant to sound so desperate, he blushed deeper as DongWoo stepped back in shock. "I mean...We should still practice, I'm okay, it's just a fever." He knew DongWoo would never allow him to practice if he was burning up as much as he was. The look on the elder male's face instantly let WooHyun know he was going to get his way.
     "No way. You're going to get back into bed and I'm going to stay here and look after you. We can catch up on choreography some other time." He left before WooHyun even had a chance to protest. A satisfied smile slipped onto WooHyun's lips, everything was going according to plan. Shedding his jumper and jeans, WooHyun climbed the ladder and dropped into his bed, listening to DongWoo explaining his fake situation to the others.

     "He's burning up but he said he wants to practice but I don't think it's a good idea." DongWoo continued, looking around at the five pairs of eyes on him. "I really don't think it's a good idea." He emphasised. "We'll work hard to catch up." He promised, settling his eyes on SungGyu's. "You know I wouldn't ask unless I thought it was really necessary." He already had the elder backed into a corner. There was no way he'd argue with the foundation of DongWoo's being.
     The eldest sighed and nodded. "I know you wouldn't. I'll sort it with management." WooHyun had seemed fine when he'd checked on him after being woken up this morning. He thought back to the moment MyungSoo falling over had jolted him out of his sleep. "Actually...Thinking about it he was rather sweaty when I woke up..." DongWoo nodded, obviously not surprised to hear that.
     "Don't worry hyung. I'll look after him." It felt weird to watch the other members get their stuff together and put their shoes on to leave. He wanted to go with them but the urge to care for WooHyun was stronger. "Have a good session guys." He called as they left. SungJong and Hoya waved at him on their way out and soon, the dorm was empty.
     Turning on his heel as the door clicked shut, DongWoo barged into WooHyun's room and climbed onto the first rung of the ladder. He observed WooHyun for a moment before the younger's eyes opened and he stared back at him. "That's kinda creepy you know." DongWoo grinned and WooHyun's heart fluttered nervously. He wanted to talk to him now but if the elder knew he wasn't sick while the others were in the building he would demand they went with them. "Can I have some water?"
     "Of course." DongWoo stepped down and disappeared from the room. Sitting up, WooHyun wrapped his duvet around his skantily clad frame and propped his pillow up against the wall to lean against. Considering the kitchen was almost directly opposite, WooHyun could hear everything DongWoo was doing. He eventually reappeared with a glass filled with too much ice and not enough water. "So, are you going to tell me what this is really about?"
     WooHyun's head shot up in shock. His eyes searched DongWoo's as the elder male stepped up and passed him the glass. Taking a sip of water, WooHyun flinched at how cold it was against his teeth and pulled a stupid face. "Way too much ice hyung." He stated, trying to take the conversation away from where DongWoo was directing it. The elder male simply tilted his head to the side and continued to stare hard at him.
     Diverting his eyes to stare at the mattress to his right, WooHyun sighed. He couldn't lie to DongWoo for extended periods of time. There was something about him that made it impossible to deceive him. "I know you wouldn't lie to me unless it was really important." DongWoo stated, apparently gaining the ability to read minds. "And I'm glad you feel you can talk to me about whatever it is that's bothering you." He added, smiling softly. "Whatever it is, I'll do my best to help."
     WooHyun felt the heat come over him again, he scooped an icecube out of the glass and popped it into his mouth. As he chewed on it he thought of how to word what was on his mind. Ever patient, DongWoo stood silently, waiting for him to mull it over without adding any pressure. Inhaling deeply, WooHyun decided there was no right way to ask and the best way to say it was to just blurt it out.
     "I had a dream about SungGyu but it wasn't a normal dream, it was a dream and I woke up with an and then when I was I was thinking all these dirty thoughts about him and I called his name when I came and now I'm scared that I'm gay and if he finds out I've been having dirty thoughts about him he'll hate me and the fans will despise me if they find out and I'm-" DongWoo placed a finger against his lips to stop him mid flow. There was a look of mild shock in his eyes but nothing like as bad as what WooHyun had anticipated.
     DongWoo climbed onto the bed and sat in the space to WooHyun's right. "I think you need to calm down." He said gently, placing a hand on WooHyun's knee. "Just because you have a dream about someone doesn't mean you're in love with them or you're gay or whatever. A dream is not reality." WooHyun stared at him, processing what he'd said. It made sense, obviously. Every word that ever came out of DongWoo's mouth made sense.
     The glass of ice was slowly melting beneath the heat of his hands but he wasn't worried about that right now. "And what about the awake thoughts?" He asked, quietly. Uncontrollable thoughts were awkward enough to admit having but controlled ones? His face flushed in embarrassment. The fingers on his knee tightened comfortingly. "How am I supposed to look at SungGyu without turning into a tomato?"
     DongWoo couldn't help but grin at the likeness between WooHyun's comment and his current appearance. "Look. Thoughts and actions are two completely different things. Have you ever had the urge to pin SungGyu to the bed and him off?" WooHyun spat the icecube he had just put in his mouth out over the edge of the bed and stared at DongWoo in pure shock.
     "W-What did you say?" He gasped, almost unwilling to believe such words had come from DongWoo's lushious, thick lips. The more he stared at his lips the more he wanted to touch them, kiss them. He realised what he was doing and stared hard at the glass in his hands, feeling the heat in his cheeks turn up a notch.
     DongWoo's lips turned up at the corners. "That wasn't a 'no'." He informed him, knowing full well it sounded like he was poking fun at WooHyun's predicament. The younger whined sofly and pulled the duvet over his head to shield the worst of his embarrassment from DongWoo. "If you have feelings for SungGyu they might be exclusive to SungGyu and not stretch to the rest of the male population."

     WooHyun peeked at him from around the corner of the duvet. He didn't see how that could make sense, especially considering how he'd just thought of kissing DongWoo's plump lips. "That begs the question though." DongWoo continued thoughtfully. "How do you feel about women? Are you attracted to them?" WooHyun dropped the duvet and scowled at DongWoo.
     "Are you serious?" He bit. Of course he knew it was a sensible question considering the information DongWoo had just been bombarded with. WooHyun sighed heavily and shook his head. "I think about girls a lot more than I think about SungGyu...To be honest this is the first time I remember dreaming about him." The elder nodded.
     "Maybe you're biual then." Flourishing his statement with a shrug, DongWoo looked away. "But like I said, your male feelings might just be feelings for SungGyu." His face was full of thought as he stared down over the edge of the bed. WooHyun felt his heart double in pace as an obscure thought crossed his mind. He pushed the duvet out of the way.
     "Maybe I should test it..." He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth, his mouth and body had taken on a mind of their own. DongWoo looked up at him and WooHyun took his cheeks in his hands. The sudden realisation of what the younger was planning washed over DongWoo's features. There was no sign of shock or disgust as WooHyun had expected.
     He had to do this before DongWoo's innocent face persuaded him otherwise. Crushing their lips together, WooHyun squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that he would be repulsed by the reality of kissing another male. DongWoo didn't move. He just breathed, soft pulses of air hitting WooHyun's cheek. The younger's pulse was racing, exactly the opposite of what he wanted.
     He had no idea how far DongWoo's tolerance would stretch, the elder hadn't mentioned anything about his own uality. For all he knew, DongWoo might be trying to control the waves of nausea he was causing. Pulling back suddenly, he threw the duvet over his head and curled into a little ball beneath it. Sitting silently for a moment, DongWoo gave himself time to process what had just happened.
     He collected the fallen glass and started scooping icecubes back into it, minimising the wetness the mattress would suffer. He had no where to put the glass and sighed. If he left now WooHyun would think he was disgusted with him. Sliding off the bed, DongWoo placed the glass on the floor over the other side of the room before stepping back onto the ladder and placing a hand on the duvet.
     "Hey..." He called softly. "It's okay...I'm here to help remember?" He could feel the duvet shivering along with WooHyun. "Did you feel anything?" Gently, peeling the duvet back, DongWoo sighed at the younger male's distress. "WooHyun no one's going to think any less of you." He felt WooHyun shrink away from his fingers. "I don't think any less of you."
     WooHyun said nothing, he was experiencing too much inner turmoil to really take on board what DongWoo was saying. He'd just kissed a man and felt excited. Excited. Not horrified, not repulsed. Nothing negative. How could he just wake up one morning and feel completely different about everything? He wasn't even sure he liked girls anymore, he'd never ed so strongly thinking of a girl as he had thinking of SungGyu.
     "I'll leave you alone for a while." DongWoo murmured. His hand retracted and he stepped back down onto the floor, forgetting about the glass as he opened the door. It slammed shut again as WooHyun's palm struck the wood. DongWoo's eyes widened in shock, he hadn't even heard the younger move. Turning slowly, DongWoo stared at WooHyun.
     "Why didn't you flinch or pull away or hit me or something?" He demanded, slamming his free palm into the door the other side of DongWoo's head. The elder remained silent, staring calmly at him. "Why!" He shouted. "Why don't you hate me?" DongWoo smiled softly and shook his head. It was possibly the furthest from what WooHyun had expected to happen. DongWoo really was full of surprises.
     "A kiss means nothing." DongWoo replied. "Gender doesn't matter to me when it's just kissing." WooHyun blinked, barely able to comprehend what he was hearing. "Surely you realised by now just how touchy I am." WooHyun nodded slowly. "So why would kissing be any different? If your hands suddenly started wandering I would have put a stop to it but you didn't so there was no need."
     "Then..." WooHyun's mouth was working by itself again. "Can...Can I kiss you again?" DongWoo smiled warmly. Barely seeing the nod, WooHyun's lips pressed firmly against DongWoo's and this time, DongWoo's pressed back. It was short but definitely sweet, WooHyun sighed. "DongWoo hyung...Can I ask you to do something for me?"
     The elder nodded, willing to do anything in his power to help his friend. The heat started rising in WooHyun's cheeks again as he obviously started thinking about what he was about to ask. Tilting his head gently to one side, DongWoo watched him closely. "WooHyun? What is it?"
     WooHyun looked up at him again, dead in the eye this time. "Promise me you'll let me kiss you whenever I need to." He demanded, voice low and strong. "Otherwise I might go elsewhere and there will be a greater chance the fans will find out." DongWoo's eyes widened in shock. He'd not anticipated that. "You keep saying you'll do anything for us...Isn't safeguarding my secret a good cause for your efforts?"
     DongWoo rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. He felt a little regret at being quite so willing to help. There was nothing he could do about it now, besides, it had been a long time since he'd kissed someone and WooHyun could do with a few lessons. "Fine but don't you think telling SungGyu the way you feel will be even more satisfying that settling for me?"
     Shaking his head, WooHyun's eyes darkened a little. "No. It has to be you. SungGyu would never be as accommodating as you." He sighed. "I know I shouldn't ask such things but I really don't know what else to do...I promise I'll only see you if I'm really desperate..." DongWoo nodded, not really believing his services would be required at all.
     WooHyun sealed the deal with a kiss.