Releasing Knots

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Suddenly things were getting changed. Taeyeon and Baekhyun who were restricted to face, were scheduled for the same events.. was it a natural?? Or was there any conspiracy??

M countdown event: 

This is season is very important for Star World Entertainment as most important and successful groups Girls Generation and EXO was having come back with their music albums. 

When it comes with EXO and Girls Generation, excitement of netizens rise to it's peak. These groups are well known for their music looks and interrelationships between the group.

Till that controversy happened 3 years ago, collaboration of GG and EXO was adored by netizens. 

But now everyone was curious about what will happen when Kim Taeyeon of GG and Byun Baekhyun of EXO vl meet. 

Yes.. EXO Baekhyun and GG Taeyeon were included in a controversy. 

It all went normal.. few speculated awkwardness few were happy seeing them behaving normal, few were relaxed finding the both have moved on.... 

But what about Taeyeon and Baekhyun...???

Hello readers please upvote if you like it and if there are any suggestions please comment. I'm looking forward. 

I vl try to b precise n make it more interesting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter