Self control

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Baekhyun's nod in agreement, eye lock with chanyeol, EXO and GG's friendly behavior.. Taeyeon was confused with all this. Everything was happening as if nothing has happened before 3 years. In this all supportive environment, Taeyeon was holding herself. Who was planning this all??

@Taeyeon's home: 

It was 2.30 pm. She had lunch with Tiffany n other GG members. 

She arrived home back n directly laid on her bed.. she was feeling numb.

She had many questions but she was so occupied with thoughts that she could not ask anything to anyone..
Her phone rang... It was Kim heechul.. 

Tae: "oppa!! Where were you hn?? How can you leave me with driver??"

Heechul: "ohh sorry Taeyeona I had to make some preparations"

Tae: "what preparations?? What on earth is happening" 
She was yelling angrily
Heechul: " sorry.. u will get to know, we have party tonight at agency" 
Tae: " party ... Wae??" 
Heechul: "celebration for new project. I am sending your dress and accessories. I vl b there by 8.30 pm okay..??"
Tae: "oppa why party what party.."
Heechul: "relax taeyeona, you will get to know.. everyone will be there GG and EXO. Rest until" 
Tae: "nae..." 

What Happened in the meeting was less that now this party is scheduled... Taeyeon was again feeling dizzy..

She took her diary... 
Dear kitty, 
Outtuke?? 
I'm not getting what the hell is happening. 
Is it a dream??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter