Idol Life

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Kim heechul, heir of Kim family, owner of StarWorld. Th was indeed shocking, but Taeyeon was broken so she forgot about it that night. 

@taeyeon's home:

Next morning when Taeyeon woke up, it was again a day of determination.. she was clear about   her stand. 

"I am fine.. I was living my life for 3 years, I just need to continue that. Smile n focus on career.. u have mom, dad, Tiffany n heechul oppa..."

She suddenly remembered n called heechul oppa, 

Tae:"oppa where are u?"
Oppa:" @ agency I will come to pick u soon taeyeona, do u need anything??"
Tae:" Ani oppa, v could not speak yesterday, that's why called you... Where were you yesterday?? " 

Heechul: Ahh was busy, I had some family work... 
Tae: ohh was it your grandfather's bday?
Heechul: yeah... How do u know?? Tae juna (assistant manager)told u?
Taeyeon was shocked
She hang up. 
Again what is happening around her. Was heechul oppa planted to control me... 
She was shaken... 


Heechul: " Ahnn hello.. taeyeona.. what happened to her" 
He called Mr. Park, he claimed Taeyeon might have recognized him..
Kim heechul was tensed
Heechul:"Outtuke??" 
How I'm going to face her.
He called assistant manager to manage today's schedule n took leave.

Kim Heechul's POV: 

I should have told taeyeon earlier
Will she believe me now..?? 
What should I tell her??

Yes I'm heir of Kim family, owner of StarWorld.. 
When I return from abroad, my grandfather, gave me higher position in company.
It was when GG was a successful group after their hit " tell me your wish".
Though my family owned a entertainment company I was unaware about idols n Korean entertainment industry.
When I went agency for the first time... I was checking all studios, dance practice rooms, when I was crossing recording room, I saw one girl small height, long hairs, she was practicing her verses... The shine in her eyes, the facial expressions, she was singing with her heart... Happiness on her face could clearly tell her love for music, n the main her Angelic voice... I was stunned.
When I asked someone he told about how successful she is, still she was practicing it showed her dedication..that was the moment she stole my heart... Kim Taeyeon!!!
Her heart resembles her beauty. 

That day I could not forget her face for a second.. I was all in her. I asked my grandfather for being manager... I gave reason that I want to learn from basics... He was happy with my answer n when I asked him to be Taeyeon's manager, he agreed.
I kept my identity hidden n started working as a normal employee.. 
Her attitude, her nature, her care for o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter