Something new in the air

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Meeting with EXO wohhh!! Daebak!! Taeyoeon was going to face Baekhyun in a small meeting room... Taeyeon was nervous. Every eye vl b on her, n plus Mr. Kim(CEO) would be there. She could not afford any small mistake. She was focused to avoid Baekhyun in all possible way.

-Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun are Girls Generation group members of taeyeon. They share really strong bond with each other.

-Suho xumin Kai Do sehun chanyeol chen are members of EXO with Baekhyun. And they all are like brothers.

@Taeyeon's home: 

After taking shower it was time for dress selection.

"Ahh.. what should I wear, this pink lined tunic..?? Na this vl b more than enough"
She kept it back
" Gray T and skirt... Gray no... It's his favorite color" 
Finally she came up with white boat neck T and black denim with of course cool hand bag and sneakers.

Simplicity was Taeyeon's USP.

Door bell rang at 11.30 Am, it was Kim heechul,

"oppa, I'm ready..just 2 min !! " n then they left together.

They had their breakfast together at kwon's palace restaurant n then left for meeting.

 Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun were already reached there n so Taeyeon was wondering why none of them have not informed her yet... 

Meeting room:
The meeting room was having oval shaped table n chairs around it like other meeting rooms just interior had a musical touch. 
One side was fo EXO members and the side for GG. Head table was for Mr. Kim n the opposite side was for managers of idols.

When Taeyeon entered with Kim heechul, suho was busy with Yoona and sunny taking selfies. Xumin Chen and DO were busy looking into mobile and same for sehun chanyeol and Baekhyun.
Sooyoung and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter