Final Mission

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim heechul POV continue....

What can i do to reunite them.. first of all clearing Baekhyun's misunderstanding was important. For that chanyeol and Tiffany helped me. 
Even though Baekhyun will love her again, Taeyeon will not open her heart unless and until Mr. Kim skips that contract threat. 
N for Mr. Kim to approve all this, public support is necessary.. 
It took 3 years to make situation feasible for their common schedule. 
With the help of chanyeol and Tiffany Baekhyun's misunderstanding is clear now.. he regret a lot believing others who told him that this industry is like that only, here Love is just to play. 

The main problem is.. how should I face Taeyeon... It's not right time yet. If she will know our plan, she will back off.

Only Baekhyun can make her trust in him. N then things will change.

I must inform tiffany and chanyeol.

End of POV.

Taeyeon was feeling trapped... She trusted heechul oppa.. n how this all happened. She was feeling dizzy.
This time even kitty was of no help. 

She wanted to escape.. she called his assistant manager cancelled all the schedules giving reason of her health n left for her hometown.
It was all suffocating for her. She was unable to trust anyone.

When Tiffany called her to check her situation.. Taeyeon was already at her hometown. 

They decided to meet.... 
Kim heechul, chanyeol n Tiffany met at kwon's palace
Everyone was stuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter