The real pain

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Taeyeon's home:

Taeyeon was getting ready for the schedule. Suddenly her phone rang.. she thought it must be heechul oppa...
She checked n it was CEO Kim...

Taeyeon: hello sir...

Mr.kim: yeah taeyeona... Can you take out time for coffee??

Taeyeon : ahh yeah I vl come after my schedule.

Taeyeon was bit worried as whenever he asks for coffee, that secret meeting always end up in pain. 
She gave excuse to heechul n left for agency. 

@StarWorld:

Mr. Kim was angry

How can u say this Mr. Park... What arrangements u did then.. 
How could u b so irresponsible. I told you already, it's our only chance.

Mr. Park: sorry sir.. it's bcz that dress code and light arrangements.. our men were everywhere.. it's all my fault, I should have paid more attention. I'm extremely sorry. 

Mr. Kim: damn that managers.. they got the same time for drinks...

Mr. Park: But sir as I reported, one person saw Baekhyun n Taeyeon dancing together.. he is 90% sure.

Mr. Kim: what about that 10%...is this why we hired them... 
It's my dream project I can't take risk n u know it very well.

Mr. Park: sir what should I do now, should I appoint a person to follow them??

Mr. Kim: oh shut up!!! Do u want our men to get arrested for being sasaeng (stalker)??
U don't have to do anything.. I have called taeyeon for coffee. I vl use her once again. 

Mr. Park: but sir it will trouble Taeyeon.. she is our star...

Mr. Kim: (interrupting) so what do you think I don't care about her.. I gave her lavish flat, work with famous music directors, she has more singles than any of the members.. she said she is fine.. n she proved it herself for 3 years.

Leave this matter to me. 
What about the family photo frame I asked u for??  today is my father's birthday... I want it by 5 pm.
 We have family dinner tonight

Mr. Park: yes sir I vl Keep it ready. 

Around 5 pm:
Taeyeon reached agency. As she was for meeting with CEO, she was sent directly to his cabin n she was waiting for him.

Suddenly door opened,she turned but it was Mr. Park.. he was directing two persons holding a huge photo frame.. it was with royal touch. 
Mr. Park indicated them to keep it standing with the help of wall. 
 Mr. Park smiled at Taeyeon n left.

Tae:" It seems family photo of Mr. Kim" 
At Centre the senior Kim i.e. the founder of StarWorld was sitting... 
She was checking their heirs... 
Suddenly she found someone familiar.
Tae: "hnn... Who's that... He looks familiar... 
She went to take closer look n 
Tae: " what... Heechul oppa "
Taeyeon was shocked... How he was there ?? 
"Kim-Kim OMG how's this possible.." 
She could not believe it... 
Again Door opened... Taeyeon was in shock still she managed to greet Mr. Kim n looked at the frame.. 
Mr. Kim: "ohh it's our family photo, today is my father's birthday, I wanted to gift him".

Taeyeon: just smiled n pretended as if she didn't notice anything.

Mr. Kim: ahh taeyeona,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter