Quality time

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Baekhyun seeking in Taeyeon's house, it was the biggest risk. It was difficult for Kim heechul and chanyeol to convince him. What if Taeyeon will know everything?? But she was broken inside n needed someone. Baekhyun knew her nature. She would have suffered alone, as she was doing for last 3 years. When now Baekhyun knows everything, he could not leave her alone. Afterall taking risk is the biggest step of Love game.

Baekhyun was in difficult situation. It was beyond imagination for him.
He never expected Taeyeon will do something like this.
He couldn't breathe for a second..

"Relax Baekhyuna " he mumbled.
Taeyeon looked into his eyes.. their eyes met n Baekhyun find something strange...
"What is she drunk...??", Baekhyun smiled.. 
He knew that she was a cheap drinker. 
She was always in a non drinker's group as 2 3 shots would make her face reddish.. and the important thing is she will not remember anything in the morning..
Baekhyun wanted to relax but a small risk could part them away... 
"Taenggu did u drink ?? " 
She again looked into his eyes and smiled mischievously n nodded in aegyo... 

She was looking so cute as her cheeks were reddish. It was not possible for anyone to see this side of taeyeon.. Baekhyun was lucky, it was his second time.
" Ahh.. thank God. I will make her sleep in bed n then I will leave" he decided.

He smiled n tried to push her away.. but she made her hand lock more tight. This pushed Baekhyun on the door n as he was falling... he held her in his arms..  

Baek :"It was after 3 years... I can't explain how difficult it was for 3 years... 
This comfort I was dying for this..."
Uri Taenggu!!!" He caressed her hair..
She was blushing n her eyes were shining.. 
Baek: Taenggu it's so late, you should sleep now"

Tae: aani... (In aegyo)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter