Party Night-2

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Mr. Kim was all set, but this dress code idea made him worried. It was not difficult to track 7 people with Same dress in deam light. Something was baking but Taeyeon was unaware about everything. Her self controlling funda was still ON, this time she was focused.

The ball room was decorated with red curteins. On those curteins string of lights bulbs was attached... 
Light arrangement in the room was in reddish shade. Everywhere symbols of Masks with different sizes were arranged.. tables were set with cuisine.

It was like a royal ball room with modern touch.
Everyone entering the venue was getting amazed by the decorations and was admiring BoA's skills.


As GG entered into the room they greeted all the sunbaenims also appreciated their hoobae... GG was always better at treating people around. 

When EXO entered into the ball room, everyone was mesmerized by their looks. 

Taeyeon was looking for BoA sunbaenim, she shared great bond with her also she wanted to appreciate her for all the arrangements.
When she saw BoA, she was talking to someone.
From dressing Taeyeon guessed that it was from EXO.. so she avoided going there. 


"Taeyeona you can do it... Just ignore n enjoy the party. You can do it" Taeyeon boosted herself.

Suddenly lighting was changed, it was bit darker than before n red light combination was increased... The masks decorated were shining beautifully making the environment more romantic.It was complete a royal ball feeling. The spot light flashed on the stage... Mr. Kim was there.. he greeted everyone and congratulated EXO, GG and other groups for their successful activities... After a small speech... Ball dance started. 

Every boy went to girl asking for dance. 

Taeyeon Tiffany seohyun were standing together. Someone was coming towards them as he came forward...

" Ommo!! he is from EXO... Ahh outtuke taeyeona... Relax relax breathe in breathe out" Taeyeon was trying to relax herself.

As he came closer she recognized him... Yes he was Baekhyun.. 
Now Taeyeon was more nervous.. " all her tactics were failing against his charm
" What I'm going to do if he asks for dance should I go.. What about Mr. Kim, aani.. I can't.. no.. never."
 He came closer n closer... 
"She closed her eyes No... Relax relax..!!!" 
When she opened her eyes Baekhyun was already crossed her n went to Tiffany standing right beside Taeyeon...


Baek:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter