Party Night-1

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Masquerade Ball themed party!!! Daebak !!! BoA was definitely having great choice. Afterall it was StarWorld' s party it has to be unique n grand. Taeyeon was determined about controlling herself n also happy with her outfit. What about other member's outfit?? Parties usually comes with great drama... 

Taeyeon was ready n waiting for heechul oppa. The metallic maroon gown was looking pretty on her. 

@StarWorld:
 
Mr. Kim was ready with his black suit n mask. 
"Ahh Mr. Park, BoA is great.. this party theme is unique and awesome.. I'm looking more handsome with this mask.. hahaha...
Anyway r u done with all preparations??
Mr. Park: yes sir as you said everything is done. We are not going to announce collaboration yet. Taeyeon n Baekhyun's outfit are uniquely designed.
No any press representative is invited. Without id no one will be allowed. Our people are spread everywhere, they know the dresses designed for Taeyeon and Baekhyun.
Mr.Kim- ahh good work. Keep your eyes on Baekhyun and taeyeon. We can't leave this chance. We will test Baekhyun and taeyeon n then we vl proceed with collaboration. I can't take any risk. 
It's very tough to regain reputation in public after controversy.
Mr. Park: but sir what if Baekhyun n Taeyeon want to be together again. 
Mr. Kim: never!! He yelled..
This can never happen. We can't afford loosing Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Again Taeyeon is smart.. she care for Baekhyun's career..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter