Memories

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Though surrounded with fans, family friends and admirers.. Taeyeon was empty from inside. She was living normal life, was smiling, also enjoying her music but part of her was alone...Unspoken.

@Taeyeon's home:

Taeyeon was lying down on her bed thinking about the day spent. 

"Should I check SNS, there might be something..." 

She woke up took her handphone and started checking.  Whole social media were buzzing about M-countdown. Few people were happy seeing EXO n GG together while few were still hoping forB "Baekyeon".

Baekyeon is a term fans used to support Taeyeon and Baekhyun while anti fans used this for hatred.

Few were relaxed speculating their sweetheart Taeyeon is moved on... 

This created smirk on her face.. 

"Am I really moved on?? " Taeyeon asked herself..

This is the thing she could not share with anyone.. after pretending to be moved on for almost 3 years.. now she definitely can't share this with anyone...

She suddenly remembered about "kitty" her diary. As taeyeon was a introverted girl, her mom n dad gifted her a diary on her 13 the birthday, which helped her a lot to sort her feelings. 

She took her kitty and her emotions started flowing with tears...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter