Conspiracy

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: 3 years ago, Mr. Kim CEO of StarWorld were planning for his dream project, EXO and Girls Generation collaboration.Which failed due to Taeyeon and Baekhyun controversy. From that day StarWorld undertook everything possible to saperate Baekhyun Nd Taeyeon. Like all other entertainment companies, "contract" with idols was the biggest waepon.

@StarWorld

Everyone was busy in preparations as parties at StarWorld were one of it's type. 
Kim(CEO): Mr park, is everything going well.. remember this is surprise... It should not leak at any cost. 
I'm so happy... though it took 3 yrs,  It's time for celebration now. 
Mr. Park(secretary of Mr. kim) was stunned with the excitement of his boss over a party. 
 He could not hide his curiosity and asked his boss
Mr. Park: sir, r u sure about this?? How can you invite Exo and GG for the same party??
I mean you know about Baekhyun and taeyeon... Sir...
Intrrupting him in the middle
Mr. Kim: Mr.Park I know this that's why I have waited for 3 years. Have u not seen the behavior of Baekhyun yesterday...  Do u thing being Baekhyun hw he could just behave normally without creating any issue.... Don't you remember how he fought 3 yrs ago... How difficult it was to make him realize importance of his career.. n now when he understood this, y can't v celebrate this. 
Mr. Park: but sir y GG..??
Mr.Kim: This is the time... U should never get overconfident, let's take this opportunity n tes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter