Listening to heart..

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Taeyeon's house:


GG n EXO members except Baekhyun were listening to Taeyeon's childhood stories from her mom.

Taeyeon's dad and Baekhyun returned from night walk... The whole environment was changed. The awkwardness between them was vanished. 

The smile on Baekhyun's face was indicating Tiffany and chanyeol about completion of the task. 

Taeyeon went to kitchen to bring water. Baekhyun followed her. 

Baekhyun meet Taeyeon at the door when she was bringing water... He blocked her way.

She shifted to her right trying to pass on, Baekhyun also shifted n blocked her way. Again she shifted to her left, again Baekhyun blocked her way... 

Taeyeon: 
" Hya what is this?? Why are you doing this??" Tayeon yelled bit irritatedly.


Baek: why??  can't I do this noona?? 

Her eyes shined.. 

Baek: "is this what you wanted to listen??" 
He started moving closer to her.
This was all sudden, yet Taeyeon managed to move back.. but Baekhyun continued... Until she bumped into the wall.. 

Baekhyun was looking into her eyes.. His determination could be noticed clearly.

Taeyeon looked at him
" Hya what is this?"

This time her voice was weak, she was nervous.

Baekhyun kept his left hand on wall, leaned towards her face and whispered to her ears...
" Taengguya... You are more than noona... Why u feel jealousy.. your place is all safe here (placed his hand on heart)" 

It made her heart race faster that Baekhyun could feel it .. her cheeks turned red.. she broke eye contact and was looking at the floorings.

By seeing this Baekhyun smiled..

"Your after drink aegyo was same cute.. next time when you want to drink, u must call me.. okay??" 

She was shocked and looked into his eyes again... Baekhyun removed his hand giving her way and grabbing this opportunity taeyeon left without showing confusion on her face.

When she came out... Her face was red.. her heart was beating faster.. thoughts were gathering in her mind. Yet she managed to smile. 

After sometime Baekhyun came out..

Sehun:"Baekhyun hyung..."

Baekhyun just smiled and joined the members. 
GG and EXO were ready to leave for hotel. 

Taeyeon was all in her thoughts, " 

"what Baekhyun said ? what does it mean..?? my dream... was it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter