Time stopping moments

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: Taeyeon was stunned. She could recognize his touch even after 3 years. What was happened but... Was everything planned?? Y all of a sudden things were changing... All these questions were confusing Taeyeon??

Baekhyun's POV: 

After that round with Taeyeon Baekhyun couldn't dance anymore so he left the floor n came to corridor for fresh air.

" Those eyes... Ohh god, how can I be so stupid. For 3 years... How can I do this to her... How can I let her throw me away.. 
Those eyes were so empty.. how can this happen with us... 
Outtuke Taenggu!!! How could we end up like this.. ??
Those hands I never wanted to leave.. though u had ur mask... Still I could feel your tears... I wanted to wipe it off... I could feel your racing heart... The same was mine... 
Our hearts are still connected... How could  this happen to us... 
Taenggu.. my Taenggu.. how you endured this all alone...
I'm really very sorry!!! 
Ahhh if I could go back in the time.. I want to change everything... 
I wanted to hold u tight... U were in front of me but I couldn't do it... 
Ahh this is killing me more.. 
I know it was my mistake​, how could I trust other people.. I shouldn't have believed others 3 years ago... 
Outtuke Taenggu!!! Outtuke?? 
N he started crying.. 

When chanyeol could not find him in ball room he followed him to the corridor and comforted him. 

"Baekhyuna it's okay... Everything is going to be okay... Ahnn ahnn... Relax " said chanyeol.

"U were waiting for 3 years few more days.. let's not make it difficult... okay.?? Relax lets go inside."- chanyeol

Baekhyun came to his senses.relaxed himself n entered the ball room with normal smile.

All exo members were looking after Mr. Park's men ... Because of dress code and dim light their plan was almost failed. 

After ball dance, talent showcase was planned for trainees.
Baekhyun and chanyeol sat down with exo. Everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter