Collaboration

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Taeyeon's home:

Taeyeon sleeping while holding diary to heart wake ups as phone rings.. with partly closed eyes she tried to find the phone...
Ahh heechul oppa... "Hello...!! She said while wiping her drool.
Heechul: Taeyeona... 
Tae: *silence as she again fall asleep while keeping phone on her ear..
Heechul: Hya taeyeona Don't hang up... Errr... Taeyeona r u listening ???
His shouting wake ups her again
Taeyeon: "Nae oppa... there is no schedule for morning,sleep tight and let me sleep...
Heechul: Hya..!!!! I got a call from agency.. listen to me, they are planning collaboration...
Tae: oppa my schedule is already tight bcz of come back stage, I'm not interested... 
She replied irritatingly
Heechul: Hya so u r not interested in collaboration with exo... it's...o..k..
Intrrupting him..
Tae: what exo.. oppa..!! Hang on hang on she screamed while waking up. 
Heechul: hnn... so get ready I vl pick u up at 12 noon, there is meeting with CEO. Okay???
Tae: nae...!!! 

Taeyeon stared at diary while thinking... 
"Ahh... was it a dream?? " Suddenly she felt doubtful.
As things are started changing abruptly. For almost 3 years, nothing was happening with them.. though Taeyeon thought by pretending to be fine, she will b able to see him once in a while... But for 3 years, everything was so perfectly planned by agency, it was so difficult to see him.


She took her phone to make sure.. n what!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter