Friendship

I am fine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preface: It was 3 yrs.. since Kim Taeyeon and Byun Baekhyun was not attended the same event. If for any show they had common schedule proper precautions were taken by StarWorld to keep Baekhyun away from Taeyeon. And whole scenario was created as taeyeon is purposely avoiding Baekhyun. 

M-countdown was the event Taeyeon attended without any restrictions from StarWorld.

After M countdown event, Taeyeon was called at agency by CEO Kim.

Kim heechul calls Taeyeon as they arrive at the agency. 

StarWorld agency was taeyeon's second home as the journey of fulfillment of her dreams was started from there. But now a days she doesn't like to visit this place as it has so many memories she wanted to ignore

After entering into the agency she directly went to CEO's office where Mr. Kim was waiting for her..

Kim: welcome taeyeona!!! Uri taeyeoni seeing you after log time!!!

Taeyeon: annyoghasayo!!! 

Kim: I was wanted to meet you. You are doing great job. I must appreciate your hard work. 

Taeyeon: Thank you Mr. Kim. I know what I want in my life. I will never let you down. 

After normal chat Taeyeon left for her home. It was not a normal meeting to appreciate but to check how is Taeyeon feeling after Mcountdown event. 

Deep down Taeyeon already knew about this. 

@Taeyeon's Home

"Ahh...the day was so hectic" Taeyeon mumbled while opening door of her flat.

It was a lavish house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter