Chapter 2

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's pov]

I looked at Yerin as furious tears filled her eyes, but she didn't cry. She looked at me before tugging on her son's arm.

 "Taemin-ah, let's go." She said and tried to leave.

I stood in front of her. "Kim Taehyung."

Yerin looked at Taemin, "Taemin-ah, why don't you go play while eomma talks to ahjussi for a while?" Yerin said. The boy nodded as he ran to play with some kids.

Yerin turned to me as she glared at me. "What are you doing now Kim Taehyung, haven't you ruined my life enough already."

"Ruin? You ruined it, stop playing victim." I said.

"Says the one who ran away while I was pregnant." Yerin said. Her words hit me, pregnant?? Omg memories of that night-

"How are you so sure you never slept with Eunwoo, ?" I smirked.

Yerin looked at me with a hint of sadness, "Then how are you so sure I slept with Eunwoo?"

I looked at her soft brown eyes.

 "Kim Taemin! Let's go." Yerin called out as the little boy ran to her and grab her hand. I held out my hand to stop her.

"Sleep at my place." I said as I grabbed her bag and handed it to my servants who were waiting for me.

I grabbed her and pushed her into the carriage with her son and we left.

"Why are you doing this now?" I smirked and didn't answer her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter