Chapter 4

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's pov]

I watched Yerin from my watch tower as she stayed in the garden with Eunha..

That smile...

That...

Her...

Her smile...

That once belonged to me.

I watched as her smile radiated the garden and the sun that kissed her brown eyes.

The purple butterfly that landed on her because she resembled too much like a flower.

[Yerin's pov]

"Zhu'er, Master is watching you." Eunha said.

I glanced for a nano second to meet his eyes and then turned back to look at the flowers.

"So it was you who entered." A slap delivered.

I smirked and looked at the person who slapped me, Mina. It's been 4 years since she manipulated Taehyung that I cheated on him.

"Zhu'er!" Eunha ran over and checked on me.

I smiled and walked closer to Mina, delivering a slap back, twice as hard.

"You dare slap me?" I smirked, "I regret that I didn't slap you 4 years ago."

"Just you wait! Taehyung oppa will side me in this!" Mina pointed her finger at me while her servant came over

 "Zhu'er! What happened to your face?" Her servant glanced at me.

"How dare you slap the lady?" Her servant's hand swung high and Eunha caught it

 "How dare you touch MY woman?"

I glanced to the side and saw Taehyung walking out with Hoshi.

Eunha let go of Mina's servant as Eunha and Mina's servant kneeled down with the other servants.

Mina saw Taehyung and tears welled up in her eyes, "Oppa! Look at my face. My beautiful face, she made it like that!"

Mina glared at me before tugging Taehyung's arm, which Taehyung shook off.

"I saw it all. You slapped her first, say sorry then leave. Who allowed you to enter Kim's residence?" Taehyung questioned.

"I-I just m-missed y-you.." Mina said.

Taehyung sighed, "Say sorry then leave."

Mina stepped closer to me and looked down, "I'm sorry, forgive me." She bowed with her servant.

I smirked and looked at Taehyung who stared right back at me, "Whatever." I dismissed her.

She kneeled down and grabbed my coat while Eunha tried to release her grip, "You have to forgive me! !"

My eyes boiled with anger as I delivered my palm across her face, "What?" Her servant helped her up.

"Arim, take care of Mina when you are back." So her servant is Arim.

Arim helped Mina up as Mina glared at me through her messed up hair, "Zhu'er, let's go." Arim bowed to both of us as Hoshi led them out.

Taehyung stepped clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter