Chapter 16

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mina's pov]

I'm 8 months pregnant now..

"Zhu'er!" Arim came in with a bowl of medicine to my bedside.

I coughed violently as I drank the medicine, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Zhu'er, blood!" Arim helped me to my bed.

"Get the physician! Quick!"

The servants were all in a frenzy and rushed all over my chambers. The nannies came in and helped while the physicians brewed medication outside and the main physician took my pulse. They placed a huge cloth over me to cover my delivery and many servants came in and out with basins of waters and cloths that wiped the blood.

"Zhu'er! Hang in there! Push!" I held onto my bedsheets and screamed, pushing the baby out.

I was in labour for so long, screaming. When I finally pushed the baby out, I smiled as the nannies brought the baby to wash him up and wrap him. They carried him over and I smiled.

"Congrats Zhu'er. It is a A-ge."

They placed the baby next to me in a baby bed, "Go down."

"Yes.." The servants all kneeled down then left except for Aimi.

Arim kneeled down next to me and smiled, "Zhu'er.. thanks for your hardwork!"

"Arim-ah..." I smiled and held out my hand which Aimi took.

"Zhu'er, you will get better!"

"Arim.. I have asked Yerin.. If anything happens to me, take this." I weakly took out a pendant. "Take this to the gates of the Jung Clan with my baby... Yerin will protect him."

"Zhu'er, what are you talking about? You will get better!" I shook my head.

"When I can't take it anymore.. Go! Just turn your back on me and go.. If you stay here when I'm gone, it is a defiance to my order!"

Arim looked at me distraught and did a full bow, "Yes, Zhu'er... I obey your command!"

I smiled and nod, turning to the side as I pat my baby.. 'Baby, I love you forever... don't hate me for doing this please."

[Yerin's pov]

"Mina gave birth?" I asked.

Eunha nodded, "Kumpimook's clan sent word over."

I nod, "Is everything prepared?"

Eunha nodded, "Yes, Zhu'er. According to your order the pendant has been sent over, and men have been asked to guard the paths towards Jung's Clan."

I gripped onto my ruyi scepture, "Call on brother Jungkook."

"Sister!" I turned to the door as Jungkook entered.

I smiled, "Sit!"

Eunha gave a slight bow as Jungkook glanced at her slightly.

"Mina has given birth.. anytime soon, I will need you to follow Arim secretly if she brings the baby over to rid of danger."

"Yes, sister."

I nod as Jungkook looked at Eunha and I smirked slightly.

"Prepare for the banquet." Eunha nod and went down.

1 month later..

[Mina's pov]

"Zhu'er.. are you going for the banquet?"

I nod, "I'm fine, Arim!"

I glanced at my son, Bambam sent a letter over and requested for him to be named Khun. I pat Khun and smiled.

"Khun..." I smiled and pet him as he looked at me and giggled.

Arim helped me change and I checked on Khun one last time before I left for the banquet at the Jung's Clan. I reached the banquet as Jennie and Momo greeted me.

"Sister!" I gave them a fake smile as Arim followed me.

The banquet started and I gave slight eye signals to Yerin...

[Flashback]

"A plan?" I asked

Yerin nodded, "I am having a banquet soon and they will surely harm Taemin then... If anything happens let it happen them. And the nanny will be a witness to it too."

"But... are you sure?"

Yerin smirked, "If they harm my son I must do everything to get them back."

I nod, "How can I help?"

"Just sacrifice them.."

[Flashback ends]

I looked at Momo and Jennie smiled at me, I nod.

'Today.. they are planning something against Taemin.' I thought.

I looked at Yerin and shook in fear, I stood up and quickly rushed to Taemin's chambers alone, no servants were there.

"Taemin.. Something must be wrong!" I ran to the chambers and heard screams

"Help! Help!"

I heard cries and rushed into Taemin's room, all his servants were unconsious on the floor and two men stood in front of Taemin holding knives.

"NO!"

I hugged Taemin and used my body to block the stab, collapsing. Another almost approach Taemin, using my bare hands I blocked it, blood slowly dripping down as I block the attack.They kicked me and tried to get me off. I smiled at Taemin who was crying, trying to comfort him as I blocked all the attacks. A kick came from the back and another men came in to block Taemin and me, the three men fought. Then the two men kneeled down after the guards came in.

"Lady Mina! Forgive us for coming late!"

"T-thank y-you!" I smiled at the man, trying to support myself.

"Zhu'er! Zhu'er!" Arim ran towards me as I slowly lost conciousness.

Yerin followed behind, "Mina! Mina!"

I smiled and shook my head, "I'm fine.."

The physician came and bandaged my wounds, I smiled at Yerin as Aimi supported me to stand.

"Stay for a while.. carriage is tiring." I shook my head as Yerin held my hand.

I glanced to see Jennie and Momo looking at us from afar, "I thank you for sending Jungkook to save us.. but, Jennie and Momo saw us. My baby will be in danger, Yerin please.. keep onto your promise and protect him in my stead."

Yerin nodded and I returned to the Jung's clan, laying in bed as the physician bandaged my wound again.

"Arim..." I called weakly and I dismissed all the servants.

Arim came over, crying and kneeled down, "Zhu'er!"

"Don't cry.." I wiped her tears as she held my hand.

"Zhu'er! I can't bear to leave you..."

"Remember your promise to me Arim.. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter