Chapter 15

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later

[Mina's pov]

"Arim, follow me to take a walk."

Arim supported my left hand as I walked out into the gardens and saw a lady sitting on the pavilion.

"Who's that?"

Arim glanced at the person, "Zhu'er that is the Ce'Fujin, she is from the Chou Clan and got married into the Kumpimook Clan before you. But we did not see her as she went back to her family home for some issues."

I nod as I approached the pavilion, she saw me and ran down with her servant and did a deep squat while her servant kneeled.

"Ce'Fujin give thanks to Fu'ren."

I smiled, "Stand up then."

"Yes Fu'ren."

"Your name is..?"

"Fu'ren, I am Beizi Gege, Tzuyu of the Chou Clan."

I nod, "Mind if I join you?"

Tzuyu smiled at me, "No, please do join!"

I smiled and walked up the pavilion with Arim still supporting my hand, I sat down opposite of Tzuyu as she smiled and her servant went to take tea.

"Fu'ren enjoy.."

I took the tea and turned to her, "Is this Lychee tea?" 

"Yes, you have such great smell. Fu'ren!"

I chuckled, "Don't call me Fu'ren.. Just call me sister."

"Yes, Sister.. You are older than me anyway."

Tzuyu turned to me, "Sister.. I heard you-"

"The banquet right? Yes I did.. But, I did not harm Yerin's kid."

"Really? Don't you hate Yerin."

I chuckled, "No, I am jealous of her but I have never wanted to hurt her. I want Master Kim to be happy, even if it isn't directed to me."

A little boy ran over and hugged Tzuyu, "Er'niang!"

"Is this your son?" Tzuyu nodded, "His name is Kyet."

I smiled as Tzuyu signalled Kyet to approach me, "So cute." I carrassed his head and smiled.

"This is for you." I took out my jade pendant and hung it on his shirt, "For you."

"Sister.. No, Take it back."

"I have nothing much.. this is the only thing I can give Kyet." I took a bite from the cookie.

Tzuyu smiled, "Thank you.."

I had a gag reflex, "Zhu'er!"

"I'm fine, don't-" Another gag reflex came.

"No, Jina, go and get the doctor!" Tzuyu turned to her servant.

"Yes, My Lady!" Jina ran off and came back with the doctor.

The doctor sat down and took my pulse, "Congrats Fu'ren! You are 3 months pregnant!"

"What..?" 

"Zhu'er it has been 3 months since you got married.. if we count it, it seems correct." Arim said as she approached me on my bedside.

I nodded and smiled, touching my belly, removing my hair accessories.

"However, Fu'ren.. you always had weak healthy, this baby may harm you.."

"I got it.." The physician left and Tzuyu went off too.

"Zhu'er, congrats to you!" I smiled.

I turned to Arim who brought me tea, "Arim-ah.. if anything happens to me.. promise me that you will bring the baby to Yerin!"

"Zhu'er, what are you talking about??"

"Arim, promise me! Promise me you will run to Jung's clan and give the baby to Yerin!"

"Yes, Zhu'er... I will listen to you!" Arim kneeled and did a full bow, I extended my hand and helped her up.

"Thank you, Arim.. But Yerin is the only one I can trust. I know she will protect this baby. If we let her stay in Kumpimook's the baby will be in danger."

Arim nodded, "Yes My Lady..."

Arim tucked me in bed, "Wang'ye!"

I turned as Arim did a half squat as Master Bambam entered, I was about to stand up when he stopped me.

"So.. 3 months." I nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Wang'ye.."

He smiled and placed his hand on my tummy, "Take care okay?"

I nod and held onto his hand, "I will."

Bambam smiled, "Rest well.. I'll see you in a few months."

"Wang'ye are you going somewhere?" 

"I have been deployed to the frontlines of the war..."

"Wang'ye..."

Bambam held my hand, "I will come back and we will be with our kid..."

I gripped onto his hand, "Wang'ye..."

He kissed my forehead, "I will be back.. I promise you."

I nodded as Bambam left, Arim gave a full squat and I sat there watching him leave as a tear drops.

"Zhu'er! Don't cry.." Arim took out her handkerchief and wiped my tears.

"Arim-ah... prepare the carriage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter