Chapter 13

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mina's pov]

I went home with my parents and followed them as we entered the main hall of Myoui's Residence.

Father sat down in anger and sighed, "Ah'ma! How can Yerin be-!"

"Shut your mouth! You have created enough trouble today!" Father slapped me and I landed on the ground.

"Ah'ma- Er'niang!"

"Myoui Mina, enough!" Mother said.

"I have never scolded you when you were young. Now I regret not slapping you at all." Father said. "You have thrown the face of Myoui's all over the floor tonight!"

"Ah'ma! I didn't do anything wrong!" 

"Didn't do anything wrong? You publicly offended the Lady of the Jung's and the daughter of Ying Qinwang, what crime should it be? Where will my face go?"

"She is a fraud, she isn't the daughter of the Jung's. They are all lying to you!"

Father smirked at me, "Fraud? Lying? You are the one lying here! The things you did to Heshuo Gege and her personal servant. You are lucky Ying Qinwang has a good personality. If he questions, as your father! I won't even defend you!"

"Er'niang!"

"Myoui Mina enough! Today, Heshuo Gege has been gracious enough to let you off and not fuss about this matter with you. If she does fuss, I will punish you in her stead."

"Gege, Gege just because she revealed that she is the daughter of the Jung's doesn't mean she is that great at all! I am your daughter, flesh and blood! How can you not care about my face and care about her! If I can't get Taehyung, i will drag her to the pits of hell with me!"

Father stood up and kicked me, "Pits of hell? Myoui Mina, you are getting more and more outrageous. Not caring about your own face that is your own issue! But remember, as long as you bear the name of 'Myoui' I will not allow you to drag the entire clan down just so that you can be enjoying luxury and I won't allow you to be presumptuous anymore! If I allow your outrageous behaviour, I, Akira Myoui doesn't remember the difficulties of our ancestors and therefore I let your outrageous behaivour continue!"

I looked at Father with tears, he has never been like this before..

"Asahi! Send my word. Myoui Mina, Beile Gege of the Myoui Clan is stripped of all entitlement except her rank. She is not allowed to leave her Moth Pavilion until she marries into the Kumpimook Clan!"

Asahi bows, "Yes Master!"

"Ah'ma!!"

"Besides that, all her servants will be retreated. No one is to serve her or help her! If anyone defies the will, they will be sent out of Myoui's house and sold!"

"Yes Lao'ye!"

I crawled to Father, "Ah'ma! Ah'ma! I am wrong! Forgive me.. Ah'ma!"

"Send the lady back now." I cried as guards forcefully dragged me back to my pavilion.

I sat alone in the dark-lit pavilion as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Zhu'er!" I turned to see Arim holding a candle.

I smiled, "Arim! Why are you here? Didn't Ah'ma say-"

"Zhu'er! I begged Lao'ye and he allowed me to come and serve you!"

"Only you would come back..."

"Zhu'er, I have served you since you were young... I would not see anyone else as my master!" 

Arim stood up and help me light up the rooms, "Zhu'er, why not we just marry into the Kumpimook clan?"

"And let-?"

"Mistress, it seems like Lady Yerin has no intentions to marry into the Kim's clan. And for their child as long as we kill him. It will be over."

I smirked, "You are so smart!"

"Zhu'er, we should lie low for now to prevent suspicion... Marrying into the Kumpimook clan will be a good step."

I nod, "send out my decision in a few days."

"Yes.."

[Yerin's pov]

"Zhu'er!' I was holding onto my ruyi scepture with Eunha fanning me and Eunbi sat down beside me reading a book

I looked up to see Eunmi running over, "What is it?"

Eunmi bend her knees slightly to me and Eunbi and stood up again, "Zhu'er, Beile Gege of the Myoui Clan agreed to marry into the Kumpimook Clan!" 

I looked at Eunbi and turned to Eunmi, "All of a sudden?"

"She might be holding grudges against sister after what happened.."

I smiled and held onto the ruyi, "Watch her actions.. Do not let her try anything funny."

"Zhu'er! Zhu'er!" Another servant ran in.

"What is it?"

"A-ge, he-! A-ge-" I gripped onto my scepture.

"Speak properly. Don't scare people!" Eunha scolded.

"A-ge, fainted! The physician said he is in critical danger."

I stunned for a moment. Eunha help me stand up and I immediately ran to Taemin's chamber after placing my scepture down.

"Give thanks to Heshuo Gege!"

I ran past the servants and entered Taemin's chamber, I came next to the physicians.

"How is A-ge?"

"A-ge has ate something containing poison." I stood there in shock as Eunbi caught me when I almost collasped.

"Save A-ge!" I wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter