Chapter 5

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

I look at the handwritten letter I finished.

"Zhu'er." I turned and see Eunha and another servant who was holding a tray with my outfit.

"Change it to something plain." Eunha nodded and walked with the servant, they chose a plain blue short dress for me.

I nodded and changed into the outfit.

"Eunha, send this letter out to Ah'ma." Eunha nodded and hid the letter in her coat, not forgetting to bow before she leaves.

I looked at the garden from my window and decided to take a look at Taemin.

"HOW DARE YOU?" I heard Taemin's cry and immediately ran out to the garden with my servants following behind.

It was Mina holding up her hand, ready to hit Taemin. I came between them and hugged Taemin, blocking the hit.

"Zhu'er!" Eunha ran out. "What are you doing? Help the Lady up!" The servants scrambled to help me and Taemin.

"A-ge!" Taemin's servant ran out towards us with a tray in his hands, "Forgive me, My Lady!" I shook it off, seeing Taemin's food in the tray.

I checked Taemin for any injuries and then turned to Mina, "What?" I signalled to the servants to bring Taemin inside the house.

Mina stared at me as I approached her, my palms landed on her face.

"Who gave you the permission to touch my son?" Mina held her reddened cheeks and glared at me, her finger held at my nose

"How dare you?! My Ah'ma will avenge you." Mina turned to the side as a man came out, "Ah'ma!" I recongise the man.

The man saw me and then my locket. "Ah'ma! You must help me! She slapped me." Mr Myoui looked at my locket again.

Mr Myoui looked at my locket again. "I'll have a word with you." I nodded and followed Mr Myoui into the house with Eunha and the servants following.

"Forgive my daughter Lady Jung. She has been spoilt by me all these years." I shook it off.

"Lady Jung, your Ah'ma has been asking for you all this while. Are you planning to return?" I opened the locket to reveal a family picture of my parents, the leaders of Jung Clan with me and my brother, Hoseok.

"I will, when the time is right." Mr Myoui nodded. "Ah'ma! Have you taught her a lesson?" I closed the locket when Mina came inside with Taehyung.

"Alright, I have said it." Mina smirked and looked at me, "I told you Jung Yerin! I will make your life a living hell!"

"That's enough Mina. Now let's go!" Mr Myoui said.

Mina followed Mr Myoui with a proud face.

"My Lady, the letter has been sent out." I nodded, "Good job." Eunha gave a slight bow before leaving with me to check on Taemin.

[Mina's pov]

"Zhu'er! Master Myoui has took revenge for you!" Arim said.

"He always has! Why do you act like it's the first time. Is it something to be shocked of?"

"Yes yes yes. Sir has always taken great care of you." I smiled and nodded.

Arim slowly applied cream for me, "Zhu'er, Master Myoui will help you with Master Kim."

"That is obvious. What I want, Ah'ma always give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter