Chapter 12

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time skip to the day of clan's meeting

[Mina's pov]

Arim was brushing my hair while I prepared myself.

"Zhu'er, today is the day where you will go for the clan's meeting with Wang'ye."

I smirked, "Right.. today Wang'ye will announce our official marriage and I will get married to him."

Arim nodded as she continued to brush my hair

[Yerin's pov]

I woke up and prepared for the event.

"Zhu'er, today is the day where we give them the biggest shock of your life." Eunha said as she brushed my hair.

I smiled and moved my hair to the back, leaving two strands of hair near both my ear braiding them, I left the two thin braids in front. Eunha tied my crown hair and tied it into a bun. I opened my vanity and took out a hair stick, inserting it horizontally into my bun. Eunha brushed the remainging hair that are down while Eunmi entered with two servants holding trays. I wore a pair of white jade earrings. Two other servants set up the panel to cover me as Eunha and Eunmi helped me change out of my nightwear, helping me put on my inner dress and outer dress. I smiled and looked into the mirror.

"Sister! You are so beautiful!" I turned to see Eunbi entered with Sohee holding her left hand.

Eunbi gave a half squat while Sohee did a deep squat, "Come over then."

I scanned her outfit. Eunbi was wearing a butterfly dress with a dark base while the butterflies were white and the ends of the outer dress was a pastel blue. the inner dress is white to put emphasise on the outer dress. Eunbi's crown hair was tied into a short ponytail with a pin inserted vertically. She wore a pair of earrings. There was a butterfly dress pendant on her.

"You don't look too bad yourself. Trying to impress my brother?"

Eunbi got flustered, "Sister stop teasing me."

I chuckled while I look at her flustered face, "Alright alright. But your flustered face is such a funny sight."

"Sister!" I smiled and took a seat while she sat next to me.

Eunbi held onto her handkerchief as she glanced at me, "Are you ready for tonight sister?"

"Of course.. I am ever ready." 

"That's the spirit." Eunbi said, "But... if we arrive first, people might have somethings to say.. they would be suspicious by the 5 carriages."

"I know. I told Ah'ma, you and I will arrive later. To avoid anyone speaking about us." Eunbi nodded.

Time skip to clan meeting event

[Taehyung's pov]

I reached the event in a single carriage. I went to greet the other clan leaders.

"Hey! Beile." I turned to see brother Hoseok.

I bowed to brother Hoseok, "It's been a year since our last meeting."

Brother Hoseok smiled and nodded.

"I heard in today's clan meeting. Brother Hoseok's sister will be introduced. Where is she?"

"She is on the way here, something happened on the way here. Delayed her trip." Brother Hoseok said.

I nodded, "I'll see you, the meeting's starting!" I bowed as Brother Hoseok went to join his family.

The meeting started and I sat down next to Mina and the Myoui's Clan while my cousin, Yewon sat down next to me as the meeting started with a meal. The clan members started toasting each other as a servant of Jung's entered. 

"Lao'ye, Heshuo Gege and Duolun Gege have reached."

Master Jung nod as all of us watched the door. I was shocked when I saw the familiar figure enter.

[Yerin's pov]

I came out from the carriage as Eunha supported my right hand and helped me while two other servants stood behind me as Eunbi walked over with Sohee supporting her left hand and two servants were behind her walked over. I smiled as our servants joined into a train as we entered the ceremony.

"Heshuo Gege of the Jung Clan and Duolun Gege of the Hwang Clan!"

I entered and glanced to see Taehyung and Mina with faces of shock and smirked slightly before giving a bright smile.

"Heshuo Gege of the Jung Clan give thanks to the Clan elders." I gave a deep squat while the servants kneeled.

"Duolun gege of the Hwang Clan give thanks to the Clan elders." Eunbi gave a deep squat and her servants kneeled too.

The clan elders looked at us and smiled.

"Ying Qinwang! Indeed it is your child, she is of such beauty that is comparable to Fujin from those days." A clan member said.

"Indeed she is a beauty but Duolun gege doesn't look too bad herself." 

"Thank you for your compliments." Eunbi and I lowered my heads.

"Why not sit down, isn't squatting tiring for you?"

"Thank you." Eunbi and I stood up with Sohee and Eunha's help, we took our seats opposite to Kim's clan.

"How can you be Heshuo Gege? There must be some mistake!" Mina stood up in fury and pointed in my direction.

I smirked and watched her walk towards me.

"Beile Gege, I, Ying Qinwang may be old but I don't think I will be so foolish I would not be able to recognize my own daughter." Father said.

Master Myoui walked towards our table, cupping his hands in front and bowed, "Ying Qinwang, I've spoiled my daughter! Please forgive her!"

"Did you get this title from seducing Gao Qinwang?"

I turned to look at her, "Seducing my own brother?"

"Brother.. How can it be? You are nothing but a peasant!"

"Myoui Mina! Shut your mouth!" Master Myoui said.

"Beile Gege, forgive this slave from being impolite. Without evidence and accusing Gege on baseless grounds is a huge offence and disrespect to Ying Qinwang." Eunha voiced out.

"Shut up, you are just a mere slave. How dare you try and discipline me. I have a higher position than you!"

I stood up and stood close to Mina, "Forgive me for being rude on our first meet. But Beile Gege, remember your place. You being rude my servant is equivalent to you slapping me and the Jung's clan."

"You tried to seduce master kim and steal him away from me."

I smiled, "Beile Gege, do you have any evidence that Master Kim and me have anything between us?" 

"You had a kid with him." 

I smirked, "Really? Then why do you insist on marrying him then? Shouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter