Chapter 7

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's pov]

"Wang'ye..." I looked up to see Hoshi who bowed to me

"Why is there so much commotion outside?"

"Wang'ye, Beile Gege almost hurt A-ge, if not for Lady Yerin, A-ge would have been greatly hurt. Out of anger, Lady Yerin slapped Beile Gege out of anger. Master Myoui who had left the meeting with you earlier was caught up between the two. However, Lady Mina kept fussing and Master Myoui-" I interrupted Hoshi and looked up from my papers.

"Did he do anything to her?"

Hoshi shook his head, "Surprisingly, no. Master Myoui instead apologized to Lady Yerin instead of Lady Mina. He looked at Lady Yerin's locket and was shocked."

I processed Hoshi's words.

"Master, prehaps there is something special about the locket that Lady Yerin is wearing, should I check it for you?"

"Did they say anything else."

"I didn't hear much master, but Master Myoui seems to treat Lady Yerin with a lot of respect and unlike his usual character, he didn't do anything to Lady Yerin."

I nodded at Hoshi's words, "Prehaps he is using Yerin for something else. Keep an eye out for the Myoui Clan in case they do anything funny."

"Yes Master."

"Also, check on Yerin. See if we can find anything special about her." Hoshi bowed, "Yes Master."

[Yerin's pov]

I was drinking tea in the garden when Eunha suddenly ran towards me.

"Zhu'er! Zhu'er!" Eunha bowed to me as she panted from all the running.

"What is it?" I placed my teacup down and wiped my lips with my handkerchief.

Eunha looked around and whispered into my ear, "Zhu'er! Master ordered me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter