Chapter 8

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

"Zhu'er.." I dismissed the other maids except Eunha

I sighed as I sat down as Eunha looked worried, "What should we do now?"

"Try to figure out a way to talk with brother."

"Yes, Zhu'er." I sighed and look down at my locket.

"I must talk to brother. I have to stop the search, if Taehyung finds out about it Taemin's life will be in danger." I mumbled.

Another servant entered and bowed, "Zhu'er! Wang'ye invites you for dinner with Master Hoseok." 

I nod and held out my arm as Eunha held it to help me up in my difficult shoes. The rest of the maids followed behind me as I left the room.

"Zhu'er!" I gave a nod as Hoshi approached me, he gave a slight glance at the locket before looking at me again.

I smiled as he looked up to me again, "Wang'ye is waiting for you inside." 

I walked in with Eunha supporting me, I lifted my arm off and did a deep squat while Eunha kneeled, "Give thanks to the Wang'ye."

"Stand up." I held my arm out with Eunha holding it as she supported me up and did a slight squat towards my brother as Eunha bend her knees down.

Taemin approached to me and bowed to us, "Er'niang!" I smiled and carrassed his head.

We all sat down and had our meals, I sat next to Taemin while Taehyung and brother talked between themselves.

"The Jung's clan would be of great help in our investment.." I listened to their convo and pretended to busy myself by helping Taemin with his meal.

Taemin dropped his plushie and brother helped him pick it up, "Uncle.. you have the same necklace as mama.."

I was flustered, "Taetae, don't bother uncle. Come here." Taehyung looked at me when I said that.

"Mama... sleepy." I nodded and Taemin's female maid, Eunji carried Taemin.

"I'll put Taemin to sleep." I bend my knees slightly as the servants gave a full kneel except Eunji who gave a half squat as she was carrying Taemin. I left calmly but sped up as I exited the hall. Eunha held my arm to stablilize me as I was walking quite fast.

"Zhu'er! Slow down."

Eunji helped Taemin wash up while I waited outside, "Didn't you hear what Taemin said earlier? I fear that Wang'ye suspects me now."

"No, he won't Zhu'er." I entered Taemin's chambers as he laid in bed.

I tucked Taemin to bed, "Good night my prince.." I pat Taemin to sleep and left after awhile.

"Zhu'zi-" Eunha shushed Eunji when she entered. 

I smiled and looked at Eunji "You see to take care of him well.. A-ge is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter